[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What team did you use to beat this fag?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Red vs Gold.jpg (164KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Red vs Gold.jpg
164KB, 1920x1080px
What team did you use to beat this fag?
>>
>>28262308
Gold
>Feraligatr
>Noctowl
>Gengar
>Pinsir
>Machamp
>Vileplume

Heartgold
>Feraligatr
>Gengar
>Nidoking
>Heracross
>Togekiss
>Honchkrow

r8
>>
>>28262308
Something like this. I actually only know the first 3 for sure.

Blastoise
Typhlosion
Mew
Omastar
Zapdos
Tyranitar
>>
>>28262308
can't remember the original one, but more recently I did it with the following on crystal with a phone emulator. All roughly around level 50-45.

>Murkrow
>Quagsire
>Tauros
>Mantine
>Gengar
>Piloswine

Piloswine took down the pikachu easily. Murkrow was my answer to his Venusaur, I could fly and dodge the solarbeam each turn until it died, he also helped tauros with espeon. Gengar dealt with his asshole snorlax by being untouchable and literally running it out of rests. Quag and tauros finished off Charizard. Blastoise was the hardest one by far, I had to use toxic/protect on mantine to take it down.

Overall a fun fight if you're underleveled. I had to actually think up a stratgey rather than just mashing attacks.
>>
>>28262343
shit team tbqh famalam
>>
>>28262308
Tyranitar would be a requirement. He could take out Charizard, Lapras, and Pikachu if played well. Bring whatever you fly with for Venusaur, and something for Blastoise, and do what you want with the other three spots.
>>
>>28262308
Only thing I remember is I used a level 100 feraligatr.
>>
>>28262308
A level 100 tyranitar and some HM mules to rockclimb my way up there and flash iirc.

I don't remember what the hell I used gen 2.
>>
Typhlosion, Red Gyarados, Lugia, Ampharos, Snorlax, Sudowoodo, iirc.
I also used two Onixes during the main game for some fucking reason
though it was mostly Typhlosion and Lugia doing most shit, the others were pretty underleveled
>>
Marowak, Jolteon, Suicune, and Snorlax. I don't remember what else.
>>
>>28262308
>Meganium
>Heracross
>Espeon
>Stantler
>Lanturn
>Ho-oh
>>
>>28262308
Great image quality.
>>
>>28262308
Raichu, Typhlosion, and Umbreon. I can't remember the rest.
>>
>>28262308
>Mega Diancie
>Talonflame
>Tangrowth with Regenerator
>Wishiwashi
>Alolan Marowak
>Kirby
>>
File: kirito.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kirito.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>>28262308
Why are the the fan-arts of Red always depict him as some edgelord? He's not edgy! He is cute!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.