[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have they shown hair customization yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

File: smcust.png (492KB, 1147x431px) Image search: [Google]
smcust.png
492KB, 1147x431px
have they shown hair customization yet?
>>
>>28262297
>no pitch black option yet
No game ever has my skin tone.
>>
File: 1468585878777.png (364KB, 545x1161px) Image search: [Google]
1468585878777.png
364KB, 545x1161px
Just let me make the hair red, Game Freak.
>>
>>28262461
yeah even gingers need some love
>>
Sadly no, I'm worried I have to use that dirty commoner bob on my character even if the clothes are cute.
>>
>>28262392
Are you Satan?
>>
Hopefully they'll make it more accessible than it was in XY

>Can't tie your hair in a ponytail unless you buy 50 Premier Balls one-at-a-time beforehand
>>
>>28262492
No, just have a skin tone that is unusually dark.
>>
>>28262297
I really hope so. I don't like the choices of German, Japanese, Tan Japanese, and New German.
>>
>>28262676
>new german
Kek.
>>
>>28262297
Girl hairstyles:
>Default
>Waist length
>Permed
>Crown braid
>Beehive
>Twintails
>High bun
>Afro
>Punk spikes
>Princess drills
>Cornrows

Boy hairstyles
>Default
>JUST
>>
I'm just glad they have a dark skin tone that's darker than X&Y's "white girl at a tanning salon".

>>28262461
They should add 3 shades of red: Strawberry blonde, copper, and auburn.

I hope they never add unnatural colours or white/silver though
>>
>>28262818
Just give me fucking sliders at the start of the game. I just replayed Y, and it felt like I was 2/3s of the way through the game before I could change my look with any real degree of freedom.
>>
I hope next game we get different body styles and faces.

Some people could be fat kids
Some people could have angry eyes
Skin slider instead of 4 defaults
Hair styling more like how is in ACNL
etc

It's obviously limited since the protags are all kids/teens but more variety would be amazing
>>
They should should add a darker shade of black for the hair. The light grayish black looks ok on the superior asian master race but it's terrible on the negros
>>
>>28262818
I picked brown as a spic at first and it ended up being too dark for my taste.
>>
>>28262392
t. Argetinian
>>
>>28263014
It really strikes me as more of a Polynesian tone than a Latin one. I know I'm picking that one and going full hula girl at first opportunity.
>>
I will be disappointed if they pull another X/Y and give the male character less than half the options the female gets
>>
>>28262633
You're a supernigger?
>>
>>28263064
You know that they're going to deep down. And it fucking sucks for all of us.
>>
>>28262676
>huge eyes
>japanese
>>
>>28263323
It's very anime, but of COURSE the race option in a Japanese game with light skin and black hair is Japanese.
>>
3 options with black hair, but no light brown nor ginger hair...
>>
>>28263223
Yeah, pretty much.
>>
I hope the guy can at least get the super short hair cut like in XY, at least let me look natural if you're gonna let me go for a black skin tone. Especially since the guy's default hair is god awful.
>>
I hope so, the "draw leak" says that you can customize your hairstyle.
>>
>>28264136
What superpowers do you have Supernigger?
>>
File: nounenchan.gif (842KB, 440x210px) Image search: [Google]
nounenchan.gif
842KB, 440x210px
>>28263323
>All Japanese people have small eyes

Nice meme
>>
Wish they had more of an orangish reddish tan.
>>
Male MC finally got tank top
>>
>>28262958
>all the protags are kids/teens
It makes me sad that I'll never be able to give my character facial hair. It bugs me in animal crossing too.
>>
>>28262297
Woah calm down there buddy, one thing at time.
>>
I'm not excited for customization since all the outfits so far look like typical American trashy clothes that people wear in walmart (all we need now are sweatpants and we'd have the complete collection) and GF also has a fetish for disgusting Pokemon inspired clothing that clashes with every outfit.
>>
File: whitepeople.jpg (32KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
whitepeople.jpg
32KB, 704x400px
Other than the fact that they're STILL assuming that all white people are Scandinavians (just let me get some damn brown hair early in the game), I'm pretty happy with customisation so far.

Gingers would be great, like >>28262461 said, but other than that, all I really want is some NPC trainer outfits. We're all using 3D models in battle now, surely I should be able to dress up like a Bug Catcher if I want.
>>
>>28264576
Just use the "Jap" protagonist if you're bothered by the blond hair. Their skin colour is the same as the "Euro"
>>
>>28262497

Wait what
>>
>>28262392

Sup Jynx
>>
>>28264322
Can never be seen at night without wearing something brightly colored.
>>
>>28264882
Some hairstyles were locked behind how stylish your character was.
>>
I've never been this torn over whether to pick the boy or the girl. I like the lightest and 3rd lightest of each a lot
>>
File: 1411109520176.jpg (267KB, 976x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1411109520176.jpg
267KB, 976x1400px
>>28264404
lolis can have moustaches.
>>
>>28264576
At least you can change your hair color eventually and have something accurate.

The Jap option has the same pink skin as the Euro, which makes no sense because real Japs are fucking yellow. We need a 2.5 warm undertone option for those of us who want to be white without burning in the Alolan sun.
>>
>>28262818
That delicious chocolate makes my penis go doki doki
>>
>NPCs get to run the whole gamut of animu hair colors.
>Player character is limited to natural hair colors
>>
>>28262297

That Pikachu shirt is so cute.

I can't wait to dress my delicious brown boy up.
>>
>>28267029
Good.
>>
>>28262461

I'd prefer a slider for hair and eye color.

No excuse to set hair color.
>>
>>28262297
Nope.
>>
>>28264974
That's kind of cool. What else?
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.