[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Only 48 hours remain. What are your expectations?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 48 hours.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
48 hours.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
Only 48 hours remain.

What are your expectations?
>>
????????????
>>
>>28260874
News
Check serebii
>>
bruh it's like 42 hours
>>
>>28260856
one alola mon
>>
>>28260856
We'll get the second evos of the starters. Rowlet and Popplio evos will look like a logical progression to the Chinese leaks, but Litten will be rather ambiguous. The idiots on here will argue about the Litten evo until the games come out.

>screencap this
>>
>>28260856
Starter second stages. Pikipek evo. Rockruff evo. Screenshot this.
>>
File: Wolf 6.png (418KB, 686x599px) Image search: [Google]
Wolf 6.png
418KB, 686x599px
I've learned years ago not to have expectations from nintendo related stuff. Better to expect nothing than to be surprised with nothing.
>>
>>28260922
What are you talking about, we're not going to get a direct again, but a trailer on the youtube channel as usual
>>
>>28260856
Luchalitten ascension
>>
Z-moves for Charizard and Mewtwo.
More genwun Alolan forms.
>>
Believerfags get BTFO
>>
I don't know why a lot of people think we'll be getting the second stages. I'm pretty sure they're going to save it for the next CoroCoro because they're talking about Rockruff's secret.
>>
>>28261015
>>28261015
this and just this
also
Ash-Charizard
>>
>>28260943
I know. Saying my expectations are nonexistent. It'd be nice to see the starter mid evos.
>>
>>28260922
This guy gets it.

It's like people forget what happened with the latest direct, the closing/opening ceremony, and the last CoroCoro. Never expect much and you'll always be pleasantly surprised.
>>
I didn't saw anything announced yet. Show me proof there will be info please
>>
>>28260856
Mega Alolan Alakazam and an Alolan Arcanine that's a mono electric type
>>
>>28260856
Announcement of the SM demo. It'll allow you to use and test Z-Moves for the first time, and let you evolve your starters; that's how they'll reveal their middle stages.

Screen cap this
>>
>Announcement on the 6th
>Corocoro leaking Rockruff secret on the 10
Someone is getting BTFO this week
>>
>>28260856
Starter 1st stage evolution and the SM demo
>>
>>28260856
newgenners to get btfo as usual
>>
File: reactionimage.png (101KB, 314x352px) Image search: [Google]
reactionimage.png
101KB, 314x352px
>>28261541
>newgenners to get btfo as usual
What did he mean by this
>>
Idk what to expect, but I'm hoping to see the starter mid evolutions.
>>
>>28260856
Maybe starter second-stage evolutions.
Corocoro only promised things about the puppy and the french randomly mentioning it.
Can't wait for people to shitpost about them looking like the leaks or not, as if we haven't had both complete changes between 2nd and 3rd stages as well as proper transitions.
>>
My longshot hope is the demo - realistically, I'm expecting another new Mon/Form/Z-move
>>
>>28260856
My guess ? Possibly new info on the islands, new captains, new Alolan forms, new pokemon, possibly the rest of Koko's family being revealed. I'm not expecting starter mid evos only until mid/late September or at the most early October.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.