[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she really that bad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 9

File: 200_s.gif (56KB, 417x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
56KB, 417x200px
Is she really that bad?
>>
>>28257259
the worst
>>
>>28257259
She is a testament to the fact that people only like Misty because nostalgia, as they are pretty much the same, besides Iris ocxat showing better battling skills and having
>>
>>28257259
She has her monents but yes. She's qt in the games though.
>>
>>28257290
*occasionally
Wtf is ocxat
>>
>>28257259
She's horrible.
>>
>>28257259
I didn't wanna bang her til I started coming here

Thanks 4chan
>>
The fag coock was worse
>>
>>28257259
Literally just a betterMisty
>>
>>28257259
Iris did nothing wrong
People grossly exaggerate how bad she is in the anime or either hate her because lol niggers /pol/ xD
>>
>>28257259
Has she made an appearance in the XY anime? If not she's the least liked of Ash's female companions.
>>
>>28257376
Bullshit. Iris could very well be blonde and pale and she would still be shit.
>>
Didn't watch BW anime. I like her in game and she makes a great champ
>>
>>28257476

No, but she had her own special during XY's run that did better in the ratings than most episodes of XY.
>>
I'm fine with her, not sure why she gets so much hate from autists. BW as a whole gets too much hate, it was a really fun series, it had so many hilarious episodes that even today I still find myself going back and rewatching on a regular basis. (Afro episode is an all time GOAT).

So what if Ash was more incompetent and portrayed as less experienced, the dude is never going to be allowed to win a league no matter how competent or experienced he is shown to be, so might as well just make him fun to watch instead of this boring ass stoic figure that we've been stuck with in XY.
>>
>>28257670
Huh?

>>28257741
I've never cared about Ash, so I didn't mind at all. But Best Wishes has the best supporting characters
>>
>>28257259
Wish that she had more personality and character.
>but it will never happen
>>
>>28257741
I never really considered Ash in BW to be out right dumb, just more goofy then he was in DP.

BW was fun has fuck though. :)
>>
>>28257259
Invisible handjobs should be more of a thing
>>
>>28257670
If anything, this shows how BW just sucks. The only time I liked Iris when watching BW was when Dawn appeared. The special did great things to Iris's character, even if it was just one episode. You never really see her training for her dream in the main season among all the "Ash being dumb" bits.
>>
>>28257259
People hustle can't accept a black misty

Who actually had a goal and didn't stalk ash for a bike
>>
She was just annoying, I'll admit she had some good moments and her team was good (Without Axew, of course), but adding her, sometimes, forced bickering with Ash just for the sake of her calling him a kid and him getting all pissy or getting into an argument for plot reasons where they all get separated from their pokemon and Cilan, just to have the two of them to work together and go back to being friends in the end.

They did this with May and Dawn and it was actually better, maybe the times with Iris were so boring because that was already used so many times, so it's not her fault entirely

But yeah, she was way worse than the previous girls, thank god she didn't go to Kalos
>>
>>28257290
Bullshit. Misty's bantz went off against Ash's own cocksure and proud attitude back when he was a novice. Their egos clashed.

Iris was just bullying a kind boy who's done nothing to her.
>>
File: punished ash.png (253KB, 593x329px) Image search: [Google]
punished ash.png
253KB, 593x329px
>tfw Iris is one of the most beautiful name a girl could have
>tfw this shitty nigger ruined it

fucking hell.
>>
>>28257259
They used her to represent the region in the games and anime so into the trash she goes. Also thanks to her Hilda and Rosa are Not Canon like Leaf and Kris
>>
>>28257259
10/10 would adventure with.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 2258x2000px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 2258x2000px
I want worship Iris's delicious brown soles
>>
>>28257259
if she had feelings for Ash and she was just lashing out at him because it was frustrating it would have been fine. Or if she didn't get why a boy that's been to five leagues and a Battle Frontier was having trouble with type advantages. That would have worked too.
>>
>>28263217
huh, every Iris I've met is ugly
>>
>>28263491
this desu
>>
>>28257290
Misty and Iris are similar in personality, but it worked for Misty because Ash would bant back at her. In fact, half the time he was the one starting shit, and it was hilarious.
Now he just sits there and smiles, which makes Iris look like a total cunt. (Plus it's boring)
>>
Sorely underrated, she was actually pretty useful with her knowledge of medicines.
>>
She's a great character on her own

But her being champion was a terrible idea
>>
A Female Nigger is the worst kind of Nigger
>>
File: BW_Opelucid_Academy.png (127KB, 342x192px) Image search: [Google]
BW_Opelucid_Academy.png
127KB, 342x192px
>>28257259
No, she isn't. She's just a bit annoying but most of the time she is an enjoyable character.
>>
>>28266207
thats cute as fuck
>>
>>28257259
>nigger misty
yes
>>
>>28266039
But she's best champion
>>
>>28257634
Someone make this happen
>>
>>28257259
Didn't make her way into X and Y
>>
No.

People over exaggerate how bad BW is. It's an okay show.
>>
>>28261817
>>28264626
But the big failure there is Ash's personality suffering. That's on Ash, not her.
>>
File: irischamp.jpg (160KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
irischamp.jpg
160KB, 1440x1080px
>>28266039

>But her being champion was a terrible idea

I don't know about that. Her theme is cute and I really liked her team.
>>
I've been watching this show from start to finish with my son, and we just started with BW not too long ago. I hate to say it, but so far 4chan is actually right as far as the series goes.

Having watched ash steadily progress in skill from Hoenn to battle frontier to Sinnoh was an enjoyable slide. This feels like flying off the slide and landing face first in the asphalt.

Iris hasn't been as interesting as may or dawn. Shit, even misty had SOMETHING going for her in that she wanted to be the best water trainer and that's all she focused on. But so far iris hasn't done anything except shrug her shoulder and bitch about "little kids". Who the fuck cares? You're just as little you fucking cunt!

Even team rocket hasn't really done much for me. It's vaguely interesting to see the boss putting some effort into developing them, but I miss the TR banter. There's nothing that makes them seem in character at all so far. I'm going to stick it through and watch the whole series, but I'll be glad when it's over and I can start on XY
>>
>>28257277
first post best post
>>
>>28266551
Once all the other characters start coming in, Best Wishes turns into one of those sarcastic single camera comedies with 8 characters who all hate each other but still hang out. Great. But it doesnt last forever.
>>
>>28266427
She's a dick to him for no reason. Ash deserved it then
>>
>>28266937
How about the fact that Ash sucks?
>>
File: hikari.jpg (12KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
hikari.jpg
12KB, 200x200px
>>28257376
Bullshit. The reason everyone hated Iris so much was because she was coming in right after the most beloved pokegirl.

Iris was just a boring generic girl, and there was no way she could compete with Dawn, and the ratings showed it. Hence why Dawn's return cameo lasted for so long.
>>
>>28267079

Dawn beating May in the Wallace cup after a string of being a pathetic skillless loser still triggers me so you can go fuck yourself Dawnfag.
>>
>>28257259
I don't think any champion is really that bad.
>>
>>28267079
Dawn is my fav, but she's much more generic than Iris
>>
>>28267150
you missed the point of the whole arc you faggot.

Dawn isn't a pathetic skill-less loser, she just thought she was, and because of that she become depressed and she needed to be supported and encouraged by her friends in order for her to reach her full potential.

It was about her overcoming her self-doubt and fear of letting everyone down, and arguably one of the best written character arcs in the entire series you fucking mayfag.
>>
>>28267273

Dawn losing contests is more depressing than Ash losing Leagues

Like seriously one of them had fucking Jessy win
>>
Should not be champion, shouldnt be gym leader, long live alder and drayden
>>
>>28257327
Don't go to /a/ then.
>>
>>28266544
>dragon champ
>uses only 3 of 4 dragons found in BW2
>rematch team drops a dragon for a different one instead of dropping a non-dragon for it
>>
>>28267919
Jessie (and Team Rocket) needed to win once
>>
>>28267989
Well she did drop it for a pseudo
>>
>>28268010
But she could have dropped, I don't know, LAPRAS THE DEAD WEIGHT for Mence instead of Drudd. And it doesn't excuse her never using flygon either.
>>
>>28257259
Yes
>>
Iris was the worst
>>
>>28257259
imo no. I liked her a lot.#unpopularopinionsdgaf.exe
>>
I liked her hair
>>
>>28257259
>>28257259
Great design. I love her in the games. Her personality is pretty shit in the anime though. I hate bratty kids.Who won't admit how young and immature you are.
>>
>>28257376
>based on se Asian
>nigger

Do we have to do this with every dark skin anime character?
>>
>>28272553
We've got Alola for the sea niggers now.

I thought Iris was Haitian or African inspired

they stole her from some boat. She could even be Indian.
>>
File: 1471744268125.jpg (105KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1471744268125.jpg
105KB, 800x600px
cute until she talks
KODOMO NE
>>
>>28261817
They tried to redeem her by saying she had no friends or something in one episode, to try and make people feel sorry for her. They knew she was annoying as all fuck.
>>
>>28257259
She's not generic waifu bait like Serena, so she's bad I guess.
>>
>>28266223
>Too retarded to read.
>Cute
Pick one.
>>
In the anime? Complete shit. In the games? God tier
>>
>>28257259
Id bang her
>>
>>28257259
they are all bad. hell, Ash & Friends is always full of faggot characters that suck. I actually want a Team Rocket anime series and apart from Jessie and James they could feature Lambda, Atlas, Athena and Proton and then turn this shit into a Reservoir Dogs homage or something else great about about good crime-based narrative.
>>
>>28272599
Pretty much every character in the show is asian

yes there are dark skinned asians, and get this most asians arent white like in an anime. shocking, i know.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.