[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Autistic things you do in pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: FrenzyPlant.jpg (66KB, 564x387px) Image search: [Google]
FrenzyPlant.jpg
66KB, 564x387px
Post the most autistic things you do in pokemon games

I always teach the ultimate moves to my starter as soon as it's available and I MUST use it to kill the last pokemon of important characters (gym leaders, E4, champion)
>>
I post on /vp/
>>
-For no reason I save the game twice to ensure it was saved

-In SoulSilver I have to groups of caught Pokemon: the ones that will stay on SS, and the ones that were caught in Johto Balls that I'll transfer to future games (every are female because only females can pass balls in Gen VI)

-I always decide who is the canon protagonist of a Pokemon game and make a "canon" team based on what Pokemon can be caught in that region. (Red being an exception because he already has a canon team). My headcanon: Gold/Ethan: Cyndaquil, May(RSE): Torchic, Dawn: Piplup, Hilbert: Oshawott, Nate: Snivy*, Serena: Fennkin, Brendan(ORAS): Treecko, Elio/Selene: Rowlet
*: Nate has Tepig as canon starter but Emboar is slow, has non-existant defenses even with high HP, and almost no priority to use with Focus Sash. Snivy is fast, has a good HA with a move to abuse.
>>
i battle with myself
>>
>>28255509
I ship characters.
>>
I had pokemon in my PC sorted by their appearance.
Yes, I had a box dedicated to edgy pokemon
Also, whenever I saved, I used to shout "SAVED!" as loud as I could.
>>
I refuse to catch female pokemon, because I really dislike the female symbole.

I want to be a special little snowflake, that's why I ALWAYS bench my starter and catch mons I rarely / never use in a playthrough.

I hate cluttering up my backpack, especially with X-items. Every time I pick an X-Item up, or some other random trash up, I get triggered.
>>
>>28255509
I just play the game normally without any asinine nonsense.

Alternatively >>28255533
>>
>>28255680
>For no reason I save the game twice to ensure it was saved

But that's a good thing. In older Pokémon games, at least, the second last save performed acts as your backup save in case of data corruption. I don't know if it still works that way now, but I do it anyway in case it does.
>>
>>28255723
>I refuse to catch female pokemon, because I really dislike the female symbole

I do the opposite but only because I hate the blue color of the male symbole. I never use male only pokemon and I even get female ''masculine looking'' pokemon like machamp
>>
>>28255509
I've posted this in a few of these threads before already, but I guess I'll do it again.

I have to do a mono-type run in every game. The type has to somewhat be realistic (no dragon, poison, etc) and related to my study's/career.

Going back to school for a library tech diploma and after that I'm doing a degree in Anthropology so the type I choose is Fairy. Fairy because of the folklore and myths and fairytale books. I think it ties in nicely.

I actually now like the Fairy type the most and don't mind doing a mono-run of it for the rest of the games.

I also have to have an all female team and have now started caring about what pokeballs match my pokemon. Don't really care about the pokedex fillers though.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.