[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>First pioneers of the Alola reigon arrive >Bringing several

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Marowak and Exeggutor.png (296KB, 789x824px) Image search: [Google]
Marowak and Exeggutor.png
296KB, 789x824px
>First pioneers of the Alola reigon arrive
>Bringing several Pokemon, Cubone and Marowak are some of them
>Things go smoothly for the newly arrived species, until...
>Holyshit.jpg
>Exeggutor come the fuck out of nowhere and start beating the fucking shit out of them
>With elongated necks
>The Marowak have no fucking clue why their necks are long, or why they're attacking
>Knowing the type of Exeggutor from their home region, the species adapts to fight them off
>Fire/Ghost
>Fire kills grass, ghost kills psychic
>They're ready to fight back for their fallen brethren
>They fight
>They get their asses handed to them
>OhFuckOhFuck.jpg
>What went fucking wrong?!
>Marowak didn't get the memo that Alolan Exegutor traded in their psychic typing for Dragon after winning a bet with Sogaleo

And that's why Alolan Marowak are Fire/Ghost types.
>>
File: CpApKMiWgAE7y1s.jpg (18KB, 500x241px) Image search: [Google]
CpApKMiWgAE7y1s.jpg
18KB, 500x241px
>>28253843
Alola Exeggutor isn't a psychic type.
>>
>>28253866
Thanks for repeating part of the post.
>>
>>28253866
>>Marowak didn't get the memo that Alolan Exegutor traded in their psychic typing for Dragon after winning a bet with Sogaleo
Ya don't say
>>
>>28253866
he metaphorically said that in the last part of the green text by saying "Alolan Exegutor traded in their psychic typing for Dragon ", read next time
>>
>>28253843
This is fucking perfect, kek.
>>
Gold
>>
But alola exeggutor is it's original form
>>
>>28253955
He didn't say the pioneers brought them. Reading comprehension anon.
>>
>>28253955
Where does it say that it isn't?
>>
>>28253955
>>28253965
Oh sorry, i misread
>>
>>28253885
>Not knowing how to greentext
>>
>>28254371
>What is greentext?
>>
>>28253866
found the tl;drfag
>>
Do one for Raichu now pls. I must know.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.