[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Sun and Moon Information

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

File: images.jpg (14KB, 311x162px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14KB, 311x162px
Alolan Growlithe is pure Water-type, while Alolan Arcanine are Water/Fire. They were bred specifically to help protect and rescue the denizens of Alola in case of a volcanic eruption. Arcanine in particular can survive the scalding hot water and to protect the people from boiling alive.

Marshadow is of the Psychic-Electric-type, and is the creature that brought forth the Sun and Moon Dials in Alola and Kalos. It is an interdimensional being, and is using the Sun and Moon Dials as a means of syphoning energy from Solgaleo and Lunala. Think of it as a parasitic worm in a sense.

The Gen 6 and 7 Starters as well as Rockruff are capable of transforming--not just Greninja. The reasoning behind these transformations have something to do with Zygarde.

The end game comes down to Perfect Zygarde versus Marshadow. Marshadow, Solgaleo, and Lunala also have special transformations for themselves.

Dragonite has his very own Z-Crystal, or Dragonitium Z. No Mega Evolution or Alola forms.

Mega Evolution is post-game only.

The type-based Z-Crystals all come from Totem Pokémon. However, core opponents like Hala or Guzma will carry the species-related Z-Crystals.

Lt. Surge, Looker, Zinnia, and all of the past League Champions are all in the game.

Postgame after the Zygarde vs. Marshadow confrontation will involve building a league out of the Trial Captains you have met on your journeys--as their work has finally come to an end. You can rematch the Kahunas at the Pokémon League on the artificial Island as the new Elite Four. The Champion, on the other hand, is somebody you will get to meet soon enough.

Additional new information to watch out for? A Fire-type legendary that causes mischief from a shrine near a body of water; the Ice/ghost-type snowman Pokémon; Solrock and Lunatone's Z-Crystals; and some of the Trial Captains on the third island.

Don't be surprised if some of this leaked information turns out to be released in the September 6th trailer. See ya!
>>
So why not leak all this before we got Snorlaxium
>>
File: sarcasm.png (81KB, 198x181px) Image search: [Google]
sarcasm.png
81KB, 198x181px
Uhuh
>>
File: Screenshot_20160904-021737.png (680KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160904-021737.png
680KB, 1080x1920px
>>28253588
> Alolan Growlithe
Confirmed fake
>>
>>28253588
>Alolan Growlithe
Stopped reading there.
>>
File: arcna.png.png (738KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
arcna.png.png
738KB, 1024x576px
>>28253588
OP is a faggot.
>>
>>28253603
This.
>>
Interesting read
>>
>>28253603
The Chinese leak said stuff about the crystals and transformation months ago but it got ignored so it's safe to say every leak talking about it just now are fakers.
>>
File: alolanforms.png (3MB, 1702x1979px) Image search: [Google]
alolanforms.png
3MB, 1702x1979px
Wow, I've never seen a """"leak"""" thread out itself as fake on the first fucking sentence.
>>
>>28253611
I don't think this stupid leak is true. But your argument is invalid. We know that we can meet Kanto forms in Alola if a trainer from Kanto come to the islands with his own pokemons. Think about protag's mom Meowth. Imagine if the backpackers have pokemon with Kanto forms.
>>
>>28253766
>>28253641
OP is bullshitting but you guys know non-alolan forms of pokemon can exist in alola, right?
>>
>>28253766
>tfw alolan ditto is a possibility
>>
>Lt. Surge, Looker, Zinnia, and all of the past League Champions are all in the game.
>Zinnia

Oh, boy, the salt that's going to be in this reddit.

Zinnia's also in one of the other credible leaks, so even if this is fake, there's still a high chance it could be real.
>>
>E4 and champion is in the postgame

???
>>
>>28253611
Kill this dumb meme, faggot.
>>
>>28253861
No. Because that goes against the point of Alolan forms.

The only non Alolan form Pokemon we've seen in Alola is Meowth in the player's house and that's only because they explicitly state that the player character and his/her mom moved from another region.
>>
>>28253611
I really fucking doubt we're going to be able to find wild Arcanine and Dragonite in these games, also we don't even know what it means by "Pokemon found so far in Alola". Why are only Kanto Pokemon (and Munchlax) included there but not Alola native Pokemon? Stop assuming shit.
>>
>>28253973
Backpackers are from other region too. So they can have Kanto forms. That sounds cool.
>>
>>28253973
What if you can, but they're either owned by a trainer or you get them via trading with a random NPC like a tourist.
>>
Right, but people are too stupid or blind that they can't see that "Game Footage Not Final" on the bottom of the screen in MOST of the trailers.

Do you guys not realise that Most Game footage is generated... In the Zygarde Trailer it shows a Wild Metagross and Garchomp, never in my years of playing Pokemon have I ever ran into a fully evolved Pseudo Legendary in the wild. Perfect example of a trailer generating pokemon for Game Trailers/Teasers.

Plus, I thought it was clear that you'd be able to transfer Normal Versions of the Alolan Pokemon to Sun and Moon. So you could easily have a Fire Type Vulpix and Ninetales in the game despite it not being Native to Alola.
>>
>>28253974
>I really fucking doubt we're going to be able to find wild Arcanine and Dragonite in these games,

No. But you will be able to find wild Growlithe and Dratini. Which is on the page if you look on the Jap site.

>we don't even know what it means by "Pokemon found so far in Alola
It means Pokemon you can find in the game. It's not exactly hard to comprehend.

>but not Alola native Pokemon?
...because new Pokemon are in their other own section.
>>
>>28253588
i will bite the bait - is Ash-Greninja in the games? is it getting +100 stats and ability and shit?
>>
>>28253988
It says "found in Alola" not "found by some trainer from another region you can trade with."

>>28253994
The Pokemon they generate in those trailers are still Pokemon you are able to catch in the game without needing to trade. All the XY and ORAS trailers were also like this.
>>
>>28253611
It could be a diversion to have it as a release surprise... They did save tons of popular mega surprises in XY. Alakazam, Gengar, Gardevoir, Aggron, Houndoom, Heracross, Tyranitar. Scizor. They gotta have some surprises for release ya know... It's part of the fun.
>>
>>28253846
>>28253974
Arcanine was a wild encounter in the VGC trailer though. :^)
>>
>>28254025
>placeholders
>>
>>28253973
I don't believe in water Arcanine anymore but according to the game's lore dark Meowth was an exclusive Pokemon not found in the wild until the monarchy collapsed, so it's real it could easily be explained by an important NPC breeder giving you an egg/Pokemon as a gift even if there are normal ones running around.
>>
>>28254034
Yeah, placeholders that made it specifically a wild encounter for shits and giggles instead of the usual it just stands there. Oh and the jap site is totally just rusing too because Water Arcanine is 100% real, right?
>>
>>28253588
>Alolan Growlithe is pure Water-type, while Alolan Arcanine are Water/Fire.
>fucked up on the first line
are you even trying
>>
>>28253974
>>28253959
>>28253861
Denialfags gonna be blown out again.
>>
>>28253882
Instead of being grape jello, he's a piña colada.
instead of directly transforming, he now has a brand new and amazing ability

>Beer Goggles
a beefed up Illusion ability.
>>
>>28253994
>never in my years of playing Pokemon have I ever ran into a fully evolved Pseudo Legendary in the wild.

What is Giant Chasm?
>>
Debunked mar shadow is a ghost fighting get better OP
>>
>>28253994
You could catch wild Metagross in BW/BW2, and wild Hydreigon in XY.
>>
>>28253994
I support you, bro.
>>
>>28253994
And other people are too blind/stupid to look at the Arcanine thing without fearing about their precious leak. Actually both sides are guilty of this.
I don't give a single shit about the leaks, maybe Arcanine is one of those deliberately fake infos, but arguing that neither the trailer nor the website give a precedence for Arcanine being an unlikely Alola form is nearly as much denial as people calling Mallow a generic Hawaiian girl.
At this point in time water Arcanine has 70/30 chance of being fake imo. No, it's not just the trailer, it's the combination of the trailer and his appearance on the site.
People are arguing that in both cases GF went with Arcanine for no reason and that it means nothing. The trailer means nothing because placeholder, the website means nothing because just a ruse. Why even use a mon you have definitely an Alolan form for in the first place, be it the trailer or the site? Why go out of your way to show the wild encounter text instead of the usual where it just stands there? Why put it on the website, seperate from Alolan forms and also with new dex entries? Instead of the logical conclusion that all of this is probably supposed to tell you that, yes, these old mons are going to appear as you know them in Alola, people come up with scenarios to keep it alive, like single island forms, safari zones, GF was just rusing, you could never catch a stone evolution in the wild etc. even if those have no actual evidence yet or are even flat out lies/misconceptions.
Apparently no one is able to look at this detached from their favorite leak and admitting that at this point in time the debunked side, for Arcanine only, seems just a bit more likely. Instead everyone gets
defensive and cries denialfag at anyone who shows just a single bit of doubt about Alola Arcanine, because muh precious leak.

Tl;dr
/vp/ is full of childish little shits that piss me off, leakfags and denialfags both included.
>>
File: image.jpg (269KB, 1536x1259px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
269KB, 1536x1259px
>>28253588
> Actually having the third legendary related to the story when the net game will be Eclipse Grey
>>
>>28253994
Every pokemon shown in trailers are chosen by the staff, not generated.
>>
>>28255818
>>28255818
>?
POKEMON WHITE
UNOVA CONFIRMED
>>
>>28253611

I don't believe this leak either but this kind of dumb reasoning needs to end
>>
>>28253994

>never in my years of playing Pokemon have I ever ran into a fully evolved Pseudo Legendary in the wild.

Go play BW/BW2 then
>>
>>28253603
Why does everyone assume Solrock and Lunatone have ANYTHING to do with these games? Just because a Pokemon was previously based on a loose sun/moon theme does NOT mean they will be relevant in these games... If anything Solrock will be exclusive to Sunwhile Lunarone will be in moon but I honestly don't expect to see them in these games at all
>>
File: alola forms japanese website.png (374KB, 1532x854px) Image search: [Google]
alola forms japanese website.png
374KB, 1532x854px
>Alolan Growlithe
Stopped reading there.
>>
Marshadow better be a giant Space Scropion
>>
>>28253588
>See ya!
Serebii confirmed
>>
>>28253588

I don't get the appeal.

What's the enjoyment on reposting endlessly things like that? Like, I get it when there are small variations, some humor or actual discussion can stem, but this post is so bland. There's nothing to extract from it.
>>
>>28258102
Boy, if one of these Pokemon gets an Alolan Form, there's going to be one hell of a chain reaction.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.