[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me she's canonically thic and smelly.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: 1463916008503.jpg (507KB, 1003x951px) Image search: [Google]
1463916008503.jpg
507KB, 1003x951px
Tell me she's canonically thic and smelly.
>>
>>28253428
Good for you.
>>
>>28253428
Look at that rats nest of hair; she hasn't washed that shit in ages. Her fucking Gastly smells better than her
>>
File: XY_Hex_Maniac.png (59KB, 362x230px) Image search: [Google]
XY_Hex_Maniac.png
59KB, 362x230px
>>28253428

She's not.

But why let that stop you?
>>
>>28253428
She might shower less often than once a day. But she's definitely the kind to forget to feed herself until she's fucking starving.
Might be smelly, definitely not thicc.
>>
Correction, all the Hex Girls but the Moomoo Milk selling ones are nonthick. Just because the trainer classes are kinda like stereotypes doesn't mean they can't have hidden variety to them. Maybe there's a forty year old Fairy Tale Girl running around. :P

Plus one of the characters in XY that are normally a part of the cis female trainer class was once a male doesn't mean ALL of that trainer class are like her and once male too.
>>
File: underageb&.jpg (17KB, 367x271px) Image search: [Google]
underageb&.jpg
17KB, 367x271px
>>28256109

>:P
>>
>>28256152
People have been using that emoticon since pre 1990.
>>
File: 1449858809688.png (75KB, 198x198px) Image search: [Google]
1449858809688.png
75KB, 198x198px
>tfw girlfriend is a literal hex maniac
>tfw she's thicc and smells of a bakery full of fresh sweet bread
>>
Why does hex maniac not get attention now?

She was all the rage at the start of X and Y
>>
>>28256711
post pics
>>
Canonically, she is actually really slim.

Fucktards made it a meme that she is fat with lactating tits, because ONE fucking Hex sells Milk.

They effectively permanently ruined a potential qt3.14 waifu, because almost all her fanart is effected by that meme. Her official art shows that her tits are almost non-existant.

But on the other side of things, you're right that she probably is smelly.
>>
>>28256109
>:P
>cis
I want to fucking stab you. Fuck off back to tumblr.

Also, protip, Trainer classes =/= gender. It's hilarious that the first half of your post seems to agree with that, but the second half of your post seems to do a complete 180 and follow the retarded theory about there being a tranny in X/Y.
>>
>>28256711
Except Hex Maniacs are slim, and probably smell of sweat, unwashed cunt, and dirt.

So your girlfriend is nothing like a Hex Maniac.
>>
>>28259054

Nah, they probably smell of cloves, incense, and whatever the candles they burn for seances or whatever smell like.
>>
File: 1409470194807.jpg (107KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1409470194807.jpg
107KB, 800x800px
>>28253799
>implying she doesn't have luscious titty warts and a smelly cunny
>>
>>28259115
I agree 100% about the smelly cunny

But

>titty warts
I'm not one to shit on peoples fetishes, but really?
>>
>>28253428
Based on her actual sprite and official art - no. The whole "thicc" thing came out of her selling milk; from artists associating her selling milk with huge tits we eventually got big tits, wide hips and and the overall impression of hex maniac fanart has today.

>Smelly
Probably, but not the kind you're looking for. Another anon mentioned incense and candle fragrances and shit, which is far more likely to be the case for her.
>>
>>28256109
Kill yourself, degenerate.
>>
>>28259190
Her long unkept bushy hair to me suggests a laid-back approach to hygiene, so I wouldn't be surprised if she smells musky due to longer-than-average breaks between bathing.

I imagine she often has long, dirty fingernails that she may get self-conscious about in public. But she never fixes her hygiene problems because she rarely goes outside anyways.
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 400x350px
>you will never have a skinny hex maniac to cuddle and pat her messy hair
>>
>>28259340

>But she never fixes her hygiene problems because she rarely goes outside anyways.

That doesn't make any sense, Hex Maniacs aren't shut-in NEETs, they're more like kooky poke-wiccans or something.
>>
>>28259645
but she's so pale
>>
>>28253428
I want to travel a region just sniffing the girls
>>
>>28259661

There is shade outside, you know. Plus she wears long concealing clothing and her hair covers much of her face.
>>
>>28260350

That sounds like a good way to get arrested.
>>
>>28260350
That's not specific to a Pokemon game, you can just go outside any time. Ride the bus, sit behind an old indian woman and bask in the toxic stench of a woman who hasn't bathed for 50 years.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.