[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most beautiful ending in the franchise?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: mio.png (154KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
mio.png
154KB, 300x300px
What is the most beautiful ending in the franchise?
>>
BW2 when you run home to your mom.
>>
dude i love you buddy
>>
When you black out after beating Blue in the Pokemon league and realize it was a dream. So you go and beat him again only to wake back up in your bed. Your stuck in a dream cycle that only resets when you beat your rival.
>>
this is nice board
>>
Oras almost had a really good ending until Norman decides to be a fucking ass hole to your mom and bail on her again. Why are dad's such shit in the games? Even when they're there, they're still non-existent.
>>
>>28248725
thanks doc
>>
>>28248725
XY ended with a fucking poem
>>
>>28248725
thanks doc
>>
>>28248725

Thanks, doc.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 500x300px
>>28248725
X and Y had me going
>>
Personally, XY for KISEKI.

For other noteworthy ones, ORAS was good for the bookends fight, although it should've been scaled to your levels or something since it doesn't matter if you win or lose. BW2 for the great credits reel and >>28248772 . GSC for the credits music. Original RSE for showing all the Pokemon you caught in its credits reel.
>>
>>28250394
>3000 years
>not even fully evolved
>>
>>28252318
>not knowing that ageā‰ level

It didn't fucking battle any other Pokemon for exp how could it evolve dipshit
>>
>>28252333
I find rare candies on the ground don't you?
>>
>>28252366
Are there enough rare candies in kalos to fully evolve a floette?

Scratch that would a Pokemon from 3000 years ago even know what a rare candy was?
>>
>>28252390
Maybe the candies are rare because they are from 3000 years ago.
I see animals eat off the ground.
I know people that eat things they find, not because they were hungry because they are gross and food is food.
>>
>>28252390
>>28252366
>>28252333
ITT: People who don't know how floette evolves
>>
File: image.png (174KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
174KB, 625x626px
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.