[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mega Evos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: mega.png (849KB, 1315x777px) Image search: [Google]
mega.png
849KB, 1315x777px
So did anyone here REALLY think they were going to remove Mega Evolutions? I mean, Pokemon following, seasons, friend safari, those are things that, while it sucks were only in one game, don't really have any effect on the state of Pokemon as a whole.

Mega Evolutions, on the other hand, have a huge effect on the battle element of the series. Double battles have been in every game since they were introduced, triple battles, rotation battles, and now battle royals. IVs and EVs have been changed, but never removed. Natures have never been removed. Everything that has a huge effect on battles has never been outright removed.

So why would Megas ever be removed?
>>
>>28248409
Megafags need to be gassed.
>>
They won't remove but it's possible they'll deem it a gimmick just like Alola forms and cross-gen evos. Which is way worse.
>>
>>28248409
If they were removed it would basically be an admission that they were a failed gimmick that only lasted one generation. And I don't think they'll be admitting that any time soon.

Especially sad considering Z-Moves are even lazier than Mega Evolutions.
>>
>>28248421
Excellent argument anon. Really adding to the thread here. OP is right, it's fucking stupid that they'd remove megas and anyone who thinks they will probably believes the starter leaks are real
>>
>>28248409
There has never been a case of removing a form of a pokemon that was usable in battle. There is no reason to expect them to do so. Some people here don't like them, but they are marketable, and removing them has no actual benefit. They're not going anywhere.

Seriously, name one actual reason that Game Freak would consider legitimate to remove megas.
>>
>>28248421
>provides no argument explaining why megas are bad
>le funny /pol/ gassed maymay

Incinerate yourself, you fucking abortion.
>>
>>28248466
Anon I agree with you, I'm saying that they're never going to remove megas. The retards here who think they're getting rid of them are in denial.
>>
File: 1472570544623.jpg (467KB, 2078x2107px) Image search: [Google]
1472570544623.jpg
467KB, 2078x2107px
>>28248476
>>28248464
>Muh arguments
This ain't no after school debate club
>>
File: shitposter of the year.gif (1MB, 320x232px) Image search: [Google]
shitposter of the year.gif
1MB, 320x232px
>>28248515
>"I don't need to clarify my opinion!"

>>>/pol/ is that way.
>>
>>28248515
>shitposting for the sake of shitposting

back to /b/ with you
>>
>>28248409
>Implying certain HA like Protean, Gale Wings, Contrary and etc on certain pokemon don't make certain pokemon more powerful than they would be without it.

Then again there's always the dexnav that can help you find HA pokemon, hell I even recently caught a limber Buneary in the Safari Zone, but you can't catch all Pokemon in ORAS' Hoenn, therefore you still have some Pokemon being unable to be caught with HA, but then again I think that kind of reflects with having the new Region game have certain a portion of Pokemon and then the remake region having the rest.
>>
>>28248632
Anon what the FUCK are you talking about?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.