[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to miss this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: CAM00097.jpg (987KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
CAM00097.jpg
987KB, 2560x1920px
I'm going to miss this
>>
Literally what is there to miss? Its no different from regular battles but with massively restricted in choices of pokemon and quite a few moves.

Most autistic battle type ever.
>>
I'm not.
>>
>>28246991
>tfw the flying pokemon in your team can't take part in these for some dumb reason
I literally never even tried a sky battle. Don't think ive missed out on much though
>>
>>28246991

Did Swoobat hit you with some Sand Attacks?

Gotta raise your accuracy, OP. How do you expect to be the very best (that no one ever was)?.
>>
>>28247206
There is LITERALLY nothing to miss out on except being severely restricted in choice on a sky background. I actually don't understand how someone thought this was a good idea. Or even an idea. No.
>>
>>28246991
I genuinely forgot these even existed until a week ago when I saw a thread talking about how fucking shit and pointless they were.
>>
>Care for a Sky Battle with a Sky Trainer?
>No

Literally every time.
>>
>>28246991
>I'm going to miss this
Literally the only reason why Pokemon such as Salamence and Xatu had those ugly as fuck gliding animations.
>>
>>28247497
If they actually had 2 sets of models for these pokemon, I think Sky battles wouldn't have gotten AS MUCH hate.

>>28247284
It doesn't help that the game doesn't even tell you what moves or pokemon are or are not compatible. This is like a battle mode for a Battle Frontier-esque area that impacted the models for the main game.
>>
>asshole stands around with a team of flyers challenging people to a fight with only flyers

man fuck you that's like picking fights only to pull out a crowbar when someone raises their fists at you
>>
>>28246991
X and Y had too many gimmicks. They should have just made a few really good ones
>>
>>28246991
Best battles in the game desu. Least they were unique.
>>
>>28247878
These are the guys that go to tournaments and forces everyone to play THEIR house rules.
>>
>>28246991
They should add sea battles as well, would be fun to fight underwater. Certain moves would be more powerful (dive being one turn move, etc)
>>
>>28247567
They do. They just don't use them. Check amie
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.