[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

alola forms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 38

File: Crustle.png (54KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
Crustle.png
54KB, 250x201px
If given the chance to include your own alola form idea in the games, which one would you implement.
It could be to buff a pokemon, to build lore or just for giggles.

Here is mine:
Alolan Crustle (Bug/Grass, just for the lore)
Dwebble came as a stowaway to Alola, where it (once evolved) couldn't find boulders to make its home. Therefore it resorted to build one out of plant parts (such as vines, moss, twigs, etc.).
As a result it is now much faster, but has a lower defense
>>
File: Kombu Infinity.jpg (127KB, 531x360px) Image search: [Google]
Kombu Infinity.jpg
127KB, 531x360px
Alolan Tangrowth
Water/Grass

Basically mobile kelp forests.
>>
>>28244104
Ground/Flying Alolan Fearow

It has longer legs and a longer neck and stands in-battle. It gets a buff to Attack and Defense at the expense of Special Attack and Special Defense. It would make sense because of the natural Hawaiian birds (before Mongooses at least) and would also bump it competitively.
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 410x325px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 410x325px
Alolan Vileplume

The rafflesia on its head have instead adapted into sharp looking Bird of Paradise flowers. While the flowers look pretty, they are actually quite sharp to ward of Alolan predators. The noxious fumes it emitted in the past have instead been adapted to create chemical reactions inside the flower that emit electrical discharges.

Grass/Electric
>>
File: CpcFyGKXEAATHnl.jpg (91KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
CpcFyGKXEAATHnl.jpg
91KB, 1200x1000px
Nosepass and Probopass line
Grass type

Nosepass and Probopass are a very calm Pokémon capable to be years in the same place and the same position. Due to it, they were merged with Alolan flora, making they were to become completely wooden. Now Nosepass and Probopass lack large magnetic powers, but they gains another kind of special powers related with the nature. Probopass mustache is replaced by a flower bush.

They are based on wooden Moai heads, tropical souvenirs that you can buy in polynesian islands like Hawaii.
>>
Alolan Staryu, Starmie
grass/psychic

Due too heavy storms from the seaside, many Starmies have been strandend in the Alolan jungles. To survive, Starimes used their psychic abilities to "merge" with nature and find a way to live in the jungles.

I imagine it to be covered in moss and using vines to hang from trees
>>
>>28244390
The other mini noses should be yellow, pink and purple, just to make it even more on-the-nose
>>
File: Cp2S5UOXEAIYDqv.jpg (39KB, 700x567px) Image search: [Google]
Cp2S5UOXEAIYDqv.jpg
39KB, 700x567px
Alolan Magnemite
Electric type

For some reason, wild Magnemites could not living easily in Alola with its iron body. After many generations, the body has been rusting and losing. Finally, Magnemite loses all body and becomes a living light. Magnemite still manages to retain one of its screws and its magnets, but no one knows if they can keep those parts for a long time or if they are doomed to be extinct of the island in the future.
>>
>>28244611
That's somewhat dark...
>>
File: pretty good1.gif (2MB, 300x166px) Image search: [Google]
pretty good1.gif
2MB, 300x166px
>>28244611
>>
File: why the fug.jpg (42KB, 401x555px) Image search: [Google]
why the fug.jpg
42KB, 401x555px
>>28244611
You are fuckin' evil
>>
File: IMG_20160903_231743.jpg (18KB, 478x644px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160903_231743.jpg
18KB, 478x644px
>>28244611
>no one knows if they can keep those parts for a long time or if they are doomed to be extinct of the island in the future
>>
File: Alolan Primeape 2.jpg (357KB, 1200x956px) Image search: [Google]
Alolan Primeape 2.jpg
357KB, 1200x956px
>>
File: 1424311767007.png (272KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1424311767007.png
272KB, 480x480px
>>28244611
>no one knows if they can keep those parts for a long time or if they are doomed to be extinct of the island in the future.

>Alolan Magneton and Magnezone are Electric/Ghost
>>
Bump this thread.
>>
File: 1466935412406.jpg (155KB, 620x1134px) Image search: [Google]
1466935412406.jpg
155KB, 620x1134px
>>28244795
> yfw it cannot evolve because your Magnemite has died
>>
File: For_what_purpose.jpg (25KB, 323x454px) Image search: [Google]
For_what_purpose.jpg
25KB, 323x454px
>>28245159
> All these ideas
>>
Alolan Machamp
Type: Fire | Fighting
Alolan Machamp is based on a hawaiian fire-breather, holding to sticks with burning tips in its two upper hands.
>>
No more? So sad
>>
>>28244104
>Alolan Crustle (Bug/Grass
So, Parasect?
>>
>>28244176
Yasss bish werk
>>
Alola Garchomp

Water/Dragon
Ability: Water Veil/Immuntiy (Water Veil to mirror Sand Veil and give burn immunity, Immunity because sharks are immune to most diseases)

There is a lot of sand on beaches in Alola for Garchomp to swim around on, but the tide comes in and they get wet, so the Garchomp adapted to swim better in the water than in the sand.
>>
>>28244176
Cool idea.

>>28244611
The weird thing about this is that the original Magnemites in gen I were electric only. Shouldn't this be something that happens when you transfer the old ones?
>>
>>28246718
And then a Alolan Parasect Bug/Rock
>>
File: 1472337662701.png (235KB, 438x403px) Image search: [Google]
1472337662701.png
235KB, 438x403px
>>28244611
>no one knows if they can keep those parts for a long time or if they are doomed to be extinct of the island in the future.
>>
Alola Poliwrath
Psychic/Dark
Insomnia/Imposter
Due to the overpopulation in the water, the poli family had to live near graveyards, luring prey with illusions.
>>
>>28244666
> The only guy that thinks the story is cool
> Satan numbers

That fucking Magnemite is pure creepypasta material, dudes
>>
File: Alolan Parasect 3.jpg (48KB, 302x260px) Image search: [Google]
Alolan Parasect 3.jpg
48KB, 302x260px
>>28247890

I'm gonna be sad when this is confirmed fake, Bug/Fairy Parasect would have been sweet.
>>
>>28248055
Same, bro same. I also really wanted the normal/any cat to be true too.
>>
File: e12.png (435KB, 692x577px) Image search: [Google]
e12.png
435KB, 692x577px
>>28244611
>but no one knows if they can keep those parts for a long time or if they are doomed to be extinct of the island in the future.
>>
>thinking gamefreak will make an alola form thats not from a gen 1 pokemon
>thinking gamefreak cares about any other pokemon than gen 1 or 7
>>
>>28248419
This thread is for build your Alolan form, not for think with shitty GF logic.
>>
>>28248055
It already is lol
>>
>>28248496

Source?
>>
File: 1470243443717.png (63KB, 1839x1263px) Image search: [Google]
1470243443717.png
63KB, 1839x1263px
>>28244104
This is the only Alola form Crustle I will accept
Let it keep its typing or make it Bug/Water maybe.
>>
I've said this one about a dozen times, but damn it, I like it.

Alolan Lapras
Water/Ghost
>sailors say that when the moon is full and the fog rolls in, a strange, haunting melody can be heard out at sea. Few who sail towards the song return, but those who do tell stories of derelict, hundred-year-old ships gliding through the water without any wind in their sails! Even fewer still claim that the ships are actually the handiwork of Alolan Lapras, who use their Perish Song attack to lure sailors to their doom, and then use the shipwrecks to decorate their shells!
Mostly I just want a Flying Dutchman Pokemon, but also Lapras could do with a Fighting immunity. Give it some bulk to go with that HP.
>>
I love pseudo-legends

>Dragonite
Changes from Dragon/Flying to Dragon/Fairy, more resembles Dragonair, but keeps the horn on its head and the wings are tiny with feathers. Learns Coil, abilities are Shed Skin and Serene Grace.

>Tyranitar
Rock/Fire, ability is Drought instead of Sand Stream. They live on volcano slopes and are said to be guardians of the volcano gods.

>Metagross
Psychic/Rock. Their bodies are made from rich unprocessed ore now, taken from the rich volcanic soil formed from years of pressure and heat. Beldum's eye is a gem now, all their eyes are gems. Learns Power Gem.

>Goodra
Water/Poison. Lives deep in the rainforests as an apex predator, their acidic slime is also used to digest food and potent enough to melt boulders. Fortunately, they're slow enough that a lot of prey can get away, so they mostly eat stuff that's really slow or stupid.

>Slowpoke
Ground/Psychic
They love fishing at the beach so much that they became one with the sand. Primary prey for Alolan Goodra.
>>
>>28248696
but fighting immunity is pointless if it isn't ice type anyway
>>
>Alolan Krabby
>Mud Crab pokemon

>With the high competition for food in alolan beaches, Krabby migrated to different areas in order to survive, making its way to the mangroves near the delta of rivers. There it adapted to the dense mud and murky water by becoming a bottom stalker, hiding in the mud and waiting for prey to swim by to lash at it with its claws.

>Alolan Krabby has a sturdier body, more adapted to spending a long time buried in the heavy mangrove mud than in the sand. Being an ambush predator they are prone to being faster than their cousins, but relying much less on the sheer crushing force of their claws

Higher defense and speed, but lower attack
>>
>>28244611
>tfw 3 alolan magnemites fuse together in a desperate attempt to keep some metal in their anatomy
>tfw it doesnt work and alolan magneton is just a bigger ball of light with 3 eyes
>>
I just want a male Kangaskhan man.
>>
>>28248567

Bug/Water with Solid Rock? Or maybe Bug/Water => Bug/Fire or Fire/Water if it can use those steam vents.
>>
File: Alola form Burmy line.png (93KB, 1419x1091px) Image search: [Google]
Alola form Burmy line.png
93KB, 1419x1091px
The difference in materials found in Alola gave Burmy's cloaks different properties

>plant cloak found many tropical fruits and flowers
>Sandy cloak finds many unique seashells
>trash cloak was found in large ships ripping away wires and piping

I enjoy making complicated pokemon even more complicated
>>
>>28244104
It would be clever if it used coconuts for its shell rather than random grass.
>>
>>28245159
>Mermaid Gardevior line
Has Anyone a photo of That
>>
File: alolan dwebble.png (212KB, 1024x703px) Image search: [Google]
alolan dwebble.png
212KB, 1024x703px
>>28244104
>>28246718
desu I would much rather Alolan Dwebble/Crustle be Bug/Water and be traditional marine hermit crabs like pic related
>>
>>28249859

This is fantastic.
>>
>>28249136
Given how "popular" Kangaskhan has become in recent years, I could totally see GF doing something like that.

Normal/Fighting boxing kangaroo, maybe?
>>
>>28251515
GOOD
IDEA
>>
>>28248567
A+ art, into it
>>
>>28251515
Exactly what I mean.
That's the Kangaskhan of my dreams. I just want a good kickboxing Pokemon that can actually make use of Mega Kick. Honestly why does that move exist otherwise. It's also a parallel to how the Kangaskhan we know learns a bunch punching moves. It won't need to hold itself back since there's no baby on its crotch. Plus it could actually be more kangaroo like since those things kickbox too.

Kangaskhan's just one of my favorite Pokemon. If there's a chance for a Male Kangaskhan it's now.
>>
Alolan Meloetta

It's was Trapped in a Cave,Almost full of Water,And In a result of Don't end Dying of Hunger, She Adapted to the Environment,And she found A Harp

Sheet of Facts
>Swims at 130MPH
>His voice now Also can Sleep and lure people
>Pirouette Look sligthly more Darker and Edgy
>It's respected as a Sea Princess, Especialy by Pokes like Wishiwashi
>Harp can Make Sound-moves
<Abillity:Swift Swim
>>
>>28253111
Good Waifu you got
>>
Alolan Tropius, only thing changes is his bananas become coconuts
>>
File: CoconutRhinocerosBeetle1.jpg (85KB, 381x230px) Image search: [Google]
CoconutRhinocerosBeetle1.jpg
85KB, 381x230px
Alolan Heracross
Bug/Poison
Heracross is not natural to the Alolan islands. Some researchers believe they came along in air cargo flying to the islands. Due to the lack of competition with other Heracrosses across the islands, Heracrosses most well known aspect, it's massive horn was reduced in size, and as it developed a taste for palm trees, it's horn became more curved, to topple the trees. To counter the powerful Alolan Exeggutor, the Heracross had even developed a deadly poison to kill off plants easier. Due to these natures, Alolan Heracross is considered a pest that damages palm tree crops and harms the native flora populace.
>>
I can't think of a way to make a Alolan Ledyba different, but I think it would be neat if it looked like the Metallic Blue Ladybird.
>>
>>28253111
It also have Shed Skin
>>
>>28244104
Alolan Cloyster. Poison/Electric with Poison Point and Battle Armor. It would go like this:
"In the Alola region, out of fear of being consumed by bigger sea predators, Shelders evolved to consume toxic algea and mix it with the toxin they inject in Slowpoke when bitting there tail or head to evolve in Slowbro and Slowking respectively. This new venom started to be distributed all throughout there shell, eventually gaining a poisonous shell and pikes filled with venom once they evolved in Cloyster.

There horns became more like harpoons, being able to launch them at prey and slowly drag it to there shells, only to close shut.

A rare species of microscopic organism started to get attracted by the venom in Cloyster's shell, seeing it as a food source and in exchange of shelter, the bacteria created a thic layer of protective, rock-like substance. Soon enough, other organisms stated living on Cloyster's shell, some now creating a powerfull voltage of electricity that Cloyster can manipulate and use it as a weapon.

Some scientists say an Alolan Cloyster is the equivalent of a moving ecosystem. Extensive reaserch is conducted as to haw many organism really inhabit the rocky shell of an Alolan Cloyster. On thing is certain, however: they make a good ornamental piece !"
>>
File: lionfish.jpg (27KB, 620x360px) Image search: [Google]
lionfish.jpg
27KB, 620x360px
Alolan Seaking
Water/Poison
Lightning Rod or Poison Touch

I just want a cool lionfish Pokemon.
>>
File: alolachamp.jpg (36KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
alolachamp.jpg
36KB, 250x250px
Alolan Machamp. Water/Fighting: it's a lifeguard. Head is a swimming cap, gains fur around the neck like a towel, briefs becoming swimming briefs, toes become webbed. Rather than focusing on pure physical strength and workouts, Alolan Machamp enjoy using their strength in practical ways to help others. They focus more on special attack then regular Machamp, and also learn many useful cooperative, support oriented moves. They can shoot out water from their mouths by taking it in from the ocean and then expelling it out by performing resuscitation techniques on themselves.
>>
>>28249135
Creepy.
>>
File: Kangaskhan.png (181KB, 431x431px) Image search: [Google]
Kangaskhan.png
181KB, 431x431px
>>28251515
I kinda want something like this. If I had talent this would be a thousand times better.
>>
>>28254102
That's pretty good. I like how it involves the baby's hexagon marks.
>>
>>28254146
HEX
>>
>>28254146
Thanks. I even came up with an autistic explanation for why a certain gender can only hatch in one region.
>Nile crocodiles hatch depending on temperature during incubation
>there's a ~3°C range for a male
>too hot or too cold and it becomes a female
>Alola is sunny year round and the temperature (possibly) stays consistent
>just so happens to be the perfect range to hatch male Kangaskhan
The worst part is it'll never happen. I don't think Game Freak would come up with something like this.
>>
>>28253433
Fund it
>>
File: chukar_modified.jpg (68KB, 346x640px) Image search: [Google]
chukar_modified.jpg
68KB, 346x640px
Alolan Unfezant are newer arrivals to the islands. Selectively breed in order to remain flightless, they were released as game near the mountain highlands for a safari zone like challenge. In recent years it has seemingly filled out the role that extinct ground bird pokemon used to fill. Scientists argue whether it is truly filling the niche, and if this is helping or hindering the environment.

Based on recent observations of pheasants possibly filling in the flightless bird niche at Mauna Kea.
http://www.ifa.hawaii.edu/info/vis/natural-history/fauna/chukar.html

>>28253433
Nice, using an actual invasive.
>>
File: Wekiu20Bug.jpg (42KB, 640x450px) Image search: [Google]
Wekiu20Bug.jpg
42KB, 640x450px
Alolan Kricketune.
Bug/Ice
The Kricketune of the Alola region for the most part have remained unchanged from their counterparts elsewhere. However, above the island paradise below, the aeolean deserts of the mountain peaks provided a harsh environment for any pokemon seeking to live there. Alolan Kricketune have underwent particularly shocking changes in their struggle to survive. Due to cold temperatures they have evolved an antifreeze like substance in their blood. Without the plentiful plant life below to sustain them. Alolan Kricketune have gained the ability to sap the lifeforce of fainted pokemon blown up to the mountains by the harsh wind, weakened from the journey and cold. Ledyba being a newly introduced species and a weak flyer have recently made up a large number of reported victims. The Alolan Kricketune's habitat is facing danger due to newly built astronomy centers on the summit to which it is restricted.

Based on a Wekiu Bug, Kriketune was the most similar looking despite being based on something different.
http://www.ifa.hawaii.edu/info/vis/natural-history/fauna/wekiu-bug.html

Also the ledyba part
http://www.ifa.hawaii.edu/info/vis/natural-history/fauna/ladybug.html

>>28254763
Oh yeah, Alolan unfezant should be normal or whatever type would fit. I couldn't really think of anything.
>>
File: magneton.png (271KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
magneton.png
271KB, 700x700px
>>28244611
>>28249135

>tfw 3 alolan magnemites fuse together in a desperate attempt to keep some metal in their anatomy
>tfw it doesnt work and alolan magneton is just a bigger ball of light with 3 eyes

I can see it. I can see the despair in their eyes. It's wonderful.
>>
File: alolan Scraggy.png (6KB, 197x294px) Image search: [Google]
alolan Scraggy.png
6KB, 197x294px
Alolan Scraggy
Rock/Fighting
Ability: Rock Head

(sorry for my shit MS paint, the jaggedness is intentional due to the Rock typing though)

When Fairy-type Pokemon became more common on the mainland, Scraggy was forced to migrate to mountainside Alola. Living on their own, the Scraggy there began consuming rocks (hence the chipped tooth). They also shed their skin and developed a stone armor and a more ragged, bolder-like head. Alolan Scraggy digs holes in the mountainside and attacks unsuspecting opponents when they approach it.

Would do Alolan Scrafty to go with it but I can't be fucked right now
>>
File: hungry caterpillar.jpg (24KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
hungry caterpillar.jpg
24KB, 640x425px
Alolan Caterpie
Bug/ Dark
Ability: I guess strong jaw, seems kinda overused or stakeout.

Certain caterpie of Alola had long baffled scientists with their strange behavior. They camouflaged with their environment, pretending to be branches and parts of leaves. A normal enough adaptation, however they looked decidedly off, and they refused to eat when in captivity. No matter what kind of leaf, flower, or plant in general was placed in their enclosure, they would not eat. A breakthrough occurred when a cutiefly wandered into the building, attracted to the flowers currently trying to be given to the Alolan Caterpie. Well it turns out that without any apex bug type predators roaming the Alolan forests, the humble caterpie stepped up to the plate. The researchers were disappointed when it evolved into a regular metapod and butterfree.

Based on these little nightmares. Fun Fact, Hawaii has the only carnivorous caterpillar species in the world. They both also turn into regular moths.
https://youtu.be/K5qijI--v9E
>>
Alolan Magikarp is Flying-type. Magikarp is a Koi now. Due to Magikarp was very clumsy out of water, it was adapted to fly (it is based on japanese koi flags).

Gyarados is Flying/Dragon. Gyarados have the same koi pattern as Magikarp.
>>
File: Snail Eating Caterpillar.jpg (218KB, 562x640px) Image search: [Google]
Snail Eating Caterpillar.jpg
218KB, 562x640px
Alolan Spewpa
Bug/Steel
Ability: Shell armor or overcoat
Due to the lack of horned beetle like pokemon in the Alola region, scientists were baffled by the presence shelmets evolved form, accelgor. Tests were run to see if there were secretly any karrablast in the region or if there was a way for accelgor to arrive on the islands from elsewhere, but both hypotheses were debunked. Upon further research, the culprit was found to be an unassuming spewpa clad in an armor like cacoon made from a mixture of silk and stolen shelmet shells. Due to the lack of predatory Karrablast the usually timid scatterbug had apparently changed to use its silk and steal shelmets shell for its evolution. Some scatterbugs went so far as to attack shelmets in the relative safety of the marshes for their evolutions. Upon evolution, the scientists were disappointed to find that the alolan spewpa evolved into a regular ocean pattern vivilion.

Based on the lesser known hawaiian snail eating carnivorous caterpillar.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyposmocoma
>>
File: 666.png (98KB, 859x478px) Image search: [Google]
666.png
98KB, 859x478px
>>28244666
> Inspiration for Satan
>>
>>28254945
holy shit that looks great
but how does it turn into magnezone?

>tfw in order to preserve the magnemite evolution line, alolan magneton has two of its eyes and the remaining metal in its body morphed through electrical heat to form the outline of a magnezone, which the ball of light fits in perfectly
>tfw the remaining magnemite has to live in a shell made by its dead comrades
>tfw still pure electric type
>>
Alolan Primeape.

Instead of boxing glove fists, he has hands that are always doing the hang loose gesture
>>
>>28244104
Regular forms are ignored and nothing can be done to improve them so why bother
>>
>>28248708
>ground/psychic
>primary prey for a poison type
>>
I've posted this before with some positive reception.
Alolan Smeargle
Steel
Disguise
Alolan Smeargle are found in rough, rocky terrain, such as mountains or volcanoes. Unlike their cousins, their tail is hard and rigid, which can be used for self defense, but it primarily used to chisel stone and volcanic rock into magnificent sculptures.
This Pokemon often make statues of themselves -- not out of vanity, but survival. The detail is so stunning, that predators will often confuse the statues for a real Pokemon and attack it, giving Alolan Smeargle enough time to run away.
>>
This is a terrible Paint rendition.

But basically I would like a Grass/Ground Tropius with Thick Fat.

The pokedex would say something about the abundance of sunshine making it too heavy to fly, and how it adapted to life on the ground by basking in the sunshine and gaining bulk to deter predators.

+ Def and Sp Def
- Speed
>>
File: Untitled.png (32KB, 433x422px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
32KB, 433x422px
>>28256040
>>
Alolan Haxorus Fire Dragon
Alolan Aron Steel Dragon
>>
>>28254945
>Alolan Magneton is a constant life of panic and desperation as it uses what little metal is can to try and keep together
>>28255491
>In it's desperation it swallows up it's comrades and other Alolan Magnemites to try and fuel it's unstable and ever eroding body
>Eventually evolving into Alolan Magnezone, it's body is now critical mass, the little metal it has acting as a flimsy barrier, the Magnezone's unstable body now a living EMP waiting to go off in a horrifying end to a miserable existance
>When one Magenzone's stasis fails, and it blows, it will usually cause the deaths of many other Magnemites, Magnetons and even Magnezones, as the release of energy destabilizes them any around them, causing chain reactions.
>Despite this horrifying fat,e Alolan's treat these inevitable events as a celebration, like fireworks, enjoying the bright, beautiful flashes of light that explode across the night sky.
>>
>>28256449
Thats amazingly grim
The idea of it exploding is kinda cool, maybe Alolan Magenzone is Electric/Fire?

I'm thinking Alolan Magnemite and Magneton should get Electric Surge, dunno what Magnezone should get
>>
File: magnet.png (323KB, 973x700px) Image search: [Google]
magnet.png
323KB, 973x700px
>>28254945
>>28244611
The evolution kill them.
It's not conscious.
It have no soul.
Now is just a light ball with extreme magnetic powers caused by its final evolution. Although it not live, it can move normally thanks to the speed of light who balances the speed in its moves. You can see how your magnets and eyes rotate and move randomly on the light waiting to rest in peace.

Electric/Ghost type
>>
>>28256541
probably something similar to pyukumuku given the whole instability shit
>>
Is there anyone that can draw Alolan Magnezone, just so we can the complete line drawn up?
>>
>>28255993
I like this a lot actually. It's second ability should totally be Run Away with that flavor. Do you think they would still only learn sketch or would it have other moves?
>>
>>28256541
Lightning Rod and Aftermath for sure.
>>
Rek
>>
>>28255932
It's also Water type,Bumb
>>
>>28254102
>>
>>28256566

Do you have a full version of this without the spoop?
>>
File: magnezone.png (281KB, 973x700px) Image search: [Google]
magnezone.png
281KB, 973x700px
>>28258836
>>28256566
>>
>>28258871

Thanks.

RIP in peace magnebuddies.
>>
>Alolan Golem
Ground
After having migrated to a non mountainous area, Golem has taken to digging for food. It grows so accustomed to digging as a Geodude and Graveler that after evolving it sheds off its rock shell so that it could be more swift and dig faster.
>>
File: Swamp_monster.png (122KB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
Swamp_monster.png
122KB, 333x250px
>>28244176
>>
File: Alola_Tyranitar.png (590KB, 2016x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Alola_Tyranitar.png
590KB, 2016x1800px
>>28248708

Half way through I realized that i just made Burning Godzilla

Alolan Tyranitar
Rock/Fire
Drought

Tyranitars are famous for conquering mountains and making them their nests, but what happens when their targets is the one of the volcanoes of the Alola region.
Alolan Tyranitars have claimed the volcanic environment as their new home and evolved to have rock hard skin andmagma cores of their own. This power, if unleashed, has the potential
to completely decimate islands and their are rumors that the Alola archipelago originally had five natural islands.
>>
>>28260030
I love this, i'm sad this will never be real
>>
>>28260030
Possibly the most sad moment in kaiju history.
>>
Alolan bagon-salamence
Dragon, dragon, dragon/water.

Instead of leaping from cliffs into rocks desiring to fly, alolan bagon leapt into the water, wanting to become an ocean diver. Salamence evolves with fins instead of wings and a slightly more serpentine body. Higher HP and speed but slightly lower attacking stats
>>
>>28253111
>>28250462
Dear gamefreak

You are a Retard,Why anyone will pander An Abomination as Gen I,WHY,because Gennwuners,because Lazy-antic who had The F***ng Layziness of a Slaking,Because Gofags,

PS:FUCK YOU
>>
>>28262246
IT'S TRU
>>
LEEK
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.