[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mfw Gamefreak gets Nostalgia and fanservice all wrong in XY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 527f4aecdf010_5.png (529KB, 739x624px) Image search: [Google]
527f4aecdf010_5.png
529KB, 739x624px
Mfw Gamefreak gets Nostalgia and fanservice all wrong in XY

>Tries to reference viridian forest. Ends up reusing the entire layout tile for tile making it seem lazy

>Tries to reference Unkown Dungeon, the original name of Cerulean cave.

> Is actually a single small room, not a dungeon at all. The guy blocking the door literally has a clear view of Mewtwo. Do they know each other? Are they friends? Has Mewtwo invited him in for tea and crumpets?
>Literally sullies the name of Unkown dungeon.

>Tries to reference Gen 1 with random Mewtwo and muh three birds.

>Have absolutely no plot behind them. Seems lazy

> Charizard is one of my favorite mons.

> But even I'm mad he got two Megas. Y was all we needed. X is stupid pandering
>>
Nice blog.
>>
Cool blog.
>>
Gen 6 was a mistake
>>
God i'm so fucking sick of these threads. I can't wait for SM to come out so they can stop but then they'll just be replaced by people bitching about shit SM was and all the fucking missed opportunities it had and how XY did 3D pokemon games right and shit. It's a fucking endless cycle. I wish I had the guts to end my life.
>>
File: so basic.png (67KB, 915x471px) Image search: [Google]
so basic.png
67KB, 915x471px
>>28244065
>Mfw Gamefreak gets Nostalgia and fanservice all wrong in XY
>implying every franchise isn't completely divorced from what the fans want
>>
>>28244114
Exactly this.
>>
>>28244114
>I wish I had the guts to leave this hellhole.
FTFY
>>
>>28244065
>>Have absolutely no plot behind them. Seems lazy
Why do they, especially the birds, need plot?
>>
>>28244128
>square still thinks that FF7R is what people wanted in a remake
>other square remakes before and after didn't get this treatment
Hilarious
>>
>>28244114
You REALLY think people will start liking XY when SM comes out? get the fuck out with your Zelda Cycle nonsense
>>
>>28244291
You're right. They didn't do the same for 4 after all.
>>
>>28244291
See you in a few months when you start to act like X/Y were a good addition to the series.
>>
>>28244065
>tfw I can't even enjoy the pandering because my favorite gen 1 mons didn't get squat
>>
>>28244291

People are already defending ORAS.
>>
>>28244291
>>28244114
X and Y were the first Pokemon games I was dissatisfied with. They were ugly and barebones, both in main quest and post-game. I never understood people who disliked any of the pokemon games strongly until X and Y.
>>
>>28244877
No, I'm 100% certain XY will still be shit 4 months from now. People just want to find a reason so many people hate their favourite game or whatever

>>28244808
Exactly, DP still get shit on all the time.
>>
>>28244291
I enjoy XY and ORAS.
>>
>>28244065
>Y was all we needed.
Y was literally the inferior version.
>>
>>28245337
End your pathetic life.
>>
Charizard X is the first time I've ever cared for it, go away
>>
>>28244065
Don't you ever criticize based Game Freak on MY /vp/ again, you hear that? Erase yourself from this site RIGHT now. I come to /vp/ to escape you redditors and your aggressive opinions. NO. Just leave. I hate it how you keep shaming and harassing Game Freak. Saying such frustrating and hurtful things, always slamming based XY and ORAS. Well if you think they're so bad, why don't you make a better game yourself? Oh, you can't? Hmph, thought as much. Classic redditor, all bark no bite, whiny entitled cunt that simply hates, slams and criticizes everything. Take that toxic attitude out of /vp/ right now. This is a place for us pokelovers to gather and appreciate the magic that is okemon, that has brought smiles upon us since 2006, and surely will continue to do say til the day we pass away and go to poke heaven.
>>
>>28245385
Is this a new pasta?
>>
>>28244291
>Zelda Cycle

It's just video games in general. I'm seeing alot of it in Dark Souls generals lately. People who used to shit on 2 are now praising it now that 3 is out. And so it'll continue, and will here too. Soon as SM is out, XY and ORAS will be godtier as people shit on SM.
>>
>>28245399
Seems pretty fresh to me. I'm sure as shit gonna use it.
>>
>>28244065
Haven't played XY, I didn't fully read the first sentence and assumed you were predicting bad attempts at nostalgia pandering in Sun/Moon. Damn.
>>
>>28244943
People are finally starting to realize that ORAS was a fantastic RS remake, rather than a disappointing Emerald remake xD
>>
>>28245237
You, me, and the rest of Pokemon fans around the world. Everybody bar a few trolls.
>>
>>28247971
As if I wanted a RS remake in the first place.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.