[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Zinnia autistic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 18

File: nov_p07_03_en_tyq.jpg (38KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
nov_p07_03_en_tyq.jpg
38KB, 400x240px
Is Zinnia autistic?
>>
>>28240168

Yes
>>
No, she's just like one of those annoying faggots fresh from university that dabbled in a little Philosophy and think saying things like this makes them appear really wise
>>
File: N.png (238KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
N.png
238KB, 800x600px
No and that's the truth.
>>
>>28240168
Just retarded
>>
>>28240204
N talks too fast to be autistic.
>>
>>28240202
This. Zinnia is probably the worst thing about gen 6 if I'm being honest

Emma was great though and I love stories
>>
>>28240168
Smart=Autistic
got it
>>
No. I love her. Idk why /vp/ hates her.
>>
>>28240245
>Zinnia is smart

tropical kek
>>
File: art.jpg (619KB, 1959x1469px) Image search: [Google]
art.jpg
619KB, 1959x1469px
>>28240168
She's more on the angsty teen side.
>>
>>28240245
i wouldnt call her smart.

>>28240268
yeah me neither, i love her even if the story is a bit farfetch'd
>>
Zinnia is just Waifu bait. I bet if she was a guy she would be even more hated. She almost ended the world TWICE for her own prophecy without telling the rest of the world and only works because you have a meteorite that you didn't trade away like in RSE
>>
>>28240226
Autists babble alot about shit they obsess over. N's obsessed with talking to Pokemon
>>
The word you're looking for is "unhinged".
She's a little fucking crazy.
She's not autistic, just nuts.
>>
>>28240321
I was about to say 'but N always babbles even when he talks to you about non-Pokemon -'

Then I realised N ONLY talks to you about Pokemon.

Woah.
>>
>>28240321
Not to mention the Rubik's cube accessory thing. Like Chris-Chan would probably wear something like that if that was his obsession instead of Sonic/Pokemon.
>>
>>28240343
Honestly the reason I think N is a good character is because we see him change and come to terms with the world epically in Bw2, also increasing the text speed for him was nice and creative. Zinnia just writes a letter and fucks off. Makes you return the things she stole from people
>>
>>28240300
>I bet if she was a guy she would be even more hated
Wrong. The opposite would be true actually. Do you realize how many fujos get swollen clits over the evil team bosses? Even Cyrus has a fanbase.
>>
>>28240321
>Autists babble a lot over shit they obsess over.

So every pokemon fan ever. Right?
Don't get miffed. I'm in as deep as the rest of you.
>>
>>28240378
Zinnia isn't suposed to be evil or morally bad. That's what many Autists here try to argue
>>
No, just a Narcissist
>>
>>28240378
Team bosses are presented and treated as villains. The problem with Zinnia is that she's sold as being morally in the right despite her actions being more reckless and fucked even some team bosses.
>>
>>28240495
She's probably stolen more things than team rocket.
>>
>>28240378
Zinnia gets presented as a good guy when she's more of an asshole than the average pokemon villain.
Fucking hell, the ORAS/RS villains had more remorse than Zinnia.
>>
>>28240519
Even Lysandre who wanted to fucking kill the world felt somewhat bad for his actions
>>
>>28240202
>>28240244

>someone young says anything wise
>hurr took 1 philosophy class

I see this way too much, and it's fucking annoying.
>>
>>28240519
So? Blue is also presented as a good guy and he doesnt give a shit about Rocket raid in Silph, he leaves without helping anyone
>>
>>28240582
He doesn't fucking break in to people's house and steal their shit.
>>
>>28240495
>The problem with Zinnia is that she's sold as being morally in the right despite her actions being more reckless and fucked even some team bosses.

Her actions were morally right, though. They have the means in the ORAS universe to save themselves from the asteroid using an alternative plan, which they did, but if they went through with the dimensional shifter plan, they'd be dooming the RSE universe to certain demise, since they lack the technology to destroy the asteroid.
>>
>>28240604
He doesnt try anything because he's such an asshole. Zinnia is trying to save the world while clearly having mental issues.
>>
>>28240606
She didn't feel bad for anything they did. Lysandre KNEW he was doing the right thing

Yet still shed tears for the Pokemon.

Ends don't fucking justify means
>>
>>28240606
>they'd be dooming the RSE universe to certain demise, since they lack the technology to destroy the asteroid.

That was conjecture on her part, and another reason why the writing in Episode Delta was stupid.
>>
>>28240582
Blue is also just a fucking kid. Red is the only 10 year old retarded enough to take on a criminal organization.
>>
>>28240606
>dooming the RSE dimension

I thought there were infinite amount of those. How does Zinni, raised on cave painting know where that thing is going to go
>>
>>28240633
>Ends don't fucking justify means

They do when it's between keeping the asteroid in your universe where you at least have a chance of dealing with it, or push it onto another universe where everyone there would be 100% fucked because they completely lack the means of dealing with it.
>>
>>28240655
He's clearly old enough to be a fucking champion and travel alone through the whole region, stop making excuses
>>
>>28240630
>it's ok because she has mental illness

Sounds like a bad fanfic
>>
>>28240661
>I thought there were infinite amount of those. How does Zinni, raised on cave painting know where that thing is going to go

Because the writing in Pokemon isn't good enough to account for all possibilities like that. She's essentially a mouthpiece for the writer(s) when she's telling us what's going to happen if they shift the asteroid away.
>>
>>28240606
Zinnia you wortless whore there is zero evidence of other HISTORIES exiting. You are not COMPLEX. Delta is shit by the way
>>
>>28240676
>look at that coward not taking on organized criminals
>now here's a good person stealing and trash talking everyone she see
>>
>>28240677
Its not ok, thats why WE have to save her butt and replace her in saving the world but that doesnt change that what she wants is good, the way she does that is bad. Thats why she's not the hero but we
>>
>>28240676
Because that's common place for children to do gyms and shit in the pokemon world.
Who the fuck puts the pressure of fighting a criminal organization on kid? Who can fault a 10 year old for not wanting to start shit with the mafia?
>>
>>28240689
Stop getting mad at fictional characters and direct that rage at the writers where it belongs.
>>
>>28240664
>>28240654
>>
>>28240692
He was there in the raided buliding, he was in great mood joking and having fun and then he left without lifting a finger

Thats just scummy
>>
I think she could be autistic, Asperger more precisely. Simply, she's different for sure, and for that quite interesting... hope to see her again soon...
>>
>>28240723
>>28240686
>>
>>28240689
>Zinnia you wortless whore there is zero evidence of other HISTORIES exiting. You are not COMPLEX. Delta is shit by the way

Yay scream at a fictional character

You're so mature
>>
>>28240715
Stop making him as a poor sacred kid when he wasnt like that at all
>>
>>28240735
At least he didn't steal from people

It is a dick move, but it's not being evil
>>
>/vp/ arguing morality and character direction
You're all retarded villains

>>28240360
/en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menger_sponge

>>28240736
Spotted the actual irl in real life autist
>>
File: fugged.png (912KB, 1174x918px) Image search: [Google]
fugged.png
912KB, 1174x918px
>your plan to save the world from destruction is the ASSUMPTION that a god living in the atmosphere would like you after you attempted to cause a mass extinction event
>>
>>28240168
>character says something wise
>hurr durr hurdur autism
am i in /v/?
>>
>>28240689
We know that she was right about their existence though, even if it's presented as conjecture in-game. Just think of it like her magical tribal knowledge comes directly from the writers.
>>
>>28240786
So isnt Zinnia anon
>>
>>28240705
Yeah, but why doesn't she apologize to anyone she was mean to?
>>
>>28240226
>I've never spoken to someone with autism: the post
autism
>>
>>28240805
Not even Lysandre stooped that low

>>28240797
>______ is shit
>people defend her anyways

Nah it's just /vp/
>>
>>28240810
What would be the point of that? You think they'd want to talk to her?

No, the best she could do was just leave and thats what she did, she knew she's not gong to be loved
>>
>>28240686
How does she even have any idea of multiple worlds existing
>>
>>28240827
Silver did
>>
>>28240841
I think it would be good to apologize to people in a kids game where nothing bad happens

But no, she's above that and has you fix her shit again
>>
>>28240797
>babbles nonsense
>behaves irrationally
>believes in parallel universes
>dragon trainer whos best friend is a rabbit

>wise
>not autistic
>>
>>28240841
Literally the antagonists of the game did

Not her
>>
>>28240859
So you want something more interesting or a game for kids?

Seriously that would be super lame if Zinnia went apologize and Steven and co would be like "aww we knew you're good and wanted the best for us, lets be friends forever"
>>
>>28240842
>How does she even have any idea of multiple worlds existing

Because her tribe has passed this knowledge down to her throughout many generations. She tells you this herself.

How did the tribe get that knowledge? Ask the writers. It's not a question of whether or not they did, because we know they did.
>>
>>28240891
She needs to apologize. No ones saying they would let her off easy.
>>
>>28240887
Who did? Maxie and Archie? They're the only villains in the entire game who did that, no one else
>>
>>28240891
Literally the bad guys in the game did

This isn't a fucking game about ethics. N the most intolerant person apologizes to you personally before trying to find his own way in BW

Zinnia who's suposed to be good doesn't
>>
>>28240168
>it's a Pokémon game attempts to have a message episode
>>
>>28240917
>She needs to apologize

Wow you're obsessed arent you
>>
>>28240900
How does a tribe that worships a dragon have anything to do with multiple worlds where this dragon wasn't strong

>inb4 ask writers

Delta episode is shit
>>
>>28240939
I'm not the original anon who posted that. I just agree.
>>
>>28240923
>N the most intolerant person apologizes to you personally before trying to find his own way in BW

N was a puppet in someone's else hands, he was mainpulated and was responsible for stealing Pokemon while he never intended that

Zinnia was trying to save everyone and the worst thing she did was stealing few key stones for the greater good, OMG how horrible
>>
>>28240918
N to an extent.

But yeah, those characters in the same game did. She doesn't grow as a character at all. Can't swallow her pride to return what she stole

also Courtney/Matt
>>
>>28240953
>RPG writing is shit
FTFY
>>
>>28240953
You don't like the answer, but it is what it is. GameFreak didn't find it necessary to explain all of this to the literal children they're creating the game for. They weren't expecting a bunch of manchildren to be this obsessed with picking apart the plot as part of various intellectual circle-jerks on the internet.
>>
File: Tips fedora.jpg (3KB, 80x80px) Image search: [Google]
Tips fedora.jpg
3KB, 80x80px
>>28240168
>Team Rocket wannabe gangsters, black fedora and everything
>gives up everything because a kid says to

>Team Magma wants to dry the world
>kills everything organic

>Team Aqua wants inundate the world
>kills thousands of terrian life creatures

>Team Galatic wants destroy the universe
>>>>>>destroy the world we are linving in

Every villain are autism in pokemon world
>>
>>28240976
Yeah. N fucking grew as a character and felt bad for what he did.

Zinnia is like a child who doesn't admit she is wrong about anything or have any regret for what she does
>>
>>28240992
>it's ok because it's for kids!
>>
>>28241005
>Zinnia is like a child who doesn't admit she is wrong about anything

Well, she was right about everything.
>>
>>28241005
N, Maxie, Archie etc had whole games to grow and change, Zinnia had few moments in the post game, why would you want a huge development in just few scenes?

I feel she will appear again, probably having to do with Zygarde
>>
>>28241038
she wasnt right about being able to control rayquaza and we'll never know if she was right about her alternate universe theory because she destroyed the link cables
>>
>>28241019
Yes, it actually is. Or should we start tearing apart children's fairy tales to find the many plotholes in those next?
>>
>>28241038
She wasn't right about Fug being strong enough.

Or have any regrets for anything she's done.
>>
>>28240168
>Autistic
Maybe.
>Shitty
Yes.
>>
>>28241055
>we'll never know if she was right about her alternate universe theory because she destroyed the link cables

We know she's right because the writers confirmed it. They just didn't bother showing this in the game because they're lazy bastards.
>>
>>28240579
>someone says something vague or faux wise
>Th-this person is smart!
>>
>>28240992
>GameFreak didn't find it necessary to explain all of this to the literal children they're creating the game for.
there are RPGs for kids with actual non-shit writing and story
you would think that after their first attempt at a decent plot in gen 5, gen 6 would have had a better writing, but apparently not
>>
>>28241047
She was the focus of the entire delta episode. I felt I saw Emma grow a lot in XY

>>28241056
If you are fine with games being stupid because theure for kids and you're not allowed to critize anything you can fuck off 4chan
>>
>>28241079
the writers clearly aren't to be taken at their word in this scenario
>>
>>28241098
>there are RPGs for kids with actual non-shit writing and story

Like what?
>>
>>28240244
Agreed on both points. Zinnia was such a terrible character.
>>
>>28241102
Emma grew a bit, not a lot

Zinnia left many mysteries like why she has so many Kalos mons or whats with Aster
>>
>>28241140
Yeah, and I find that lazy writing to not finish a story that's not suposed to be an epic
>>
>>28241164
Why? Its good to have a continuation
>>
File: received_1104168272996209.jpg (40KB, 639x1136px) Image search: [Google]
received_1104168272996209.jpg
40KB, 639x1136px
I always thought she had a mental health problem
>>
>>28241179
If they can salvage her like they salvaged N I'll stop being so hard on her

Until then, she's just shit
>>
How can anyone say she is fine after seeing her battle animation?
>>
File: d20.jpg (20KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
d20.jpg
20KB, 420x420px
>it's a jap children's game uses stilted but straight forward language and autismos think it's being """pretentious""" by ''"trying''" to have an """ulterior""" message episode
>>
>>28240794
This from a doujin, or did this actually happen in PokeSpe?
>>
File: serena's paradise.png (318KB, 674x315px) Image search: [Google]
serena's paradise.png
318KB, 674x315px
>>28240794
This part felt so good to see, too bad she lived.
>>
>>28241645
It actually happened. And then emerald told her to stop being a retard and accept stones apology. And then ruby confessed to saphirre and they are going to ride rayquaza into space wearing their contest outfits
>>
>>28240689
This is a fucking video game. Every rumor or legend that ever existed is actually real. The draconids are totally aware of the other dimensions. I know you fucking want to hate everything about these games blindly like a fucking idiot but you should know by now that, Pokemon especially, establishes itself as a world where legends are true.
>>
File: Beymax.jpg (9KB, 228x223px) Image search: [Google]
Beymax.jpg
9KB, 228x223px
>>28240245
Thats the only way idiots can defend themselves.... Claim that intelligent people are the dumb ones.
>>
>>28242016
>Every rumor or legend that ever existed is actually real.

This isn't even fucking true of Pokémon. Remember when Mew was the ancestor of all Pokémon? Arceus alone puts a massive hole in that.

And besides, so fucking what? The point is that Zinnia couldn't prove her idea as a fact to the cast in the story itself. In-universe she comes off as some random bitch ruining everyone's day because of alternative universes.
>>
>>28243881
The fact that mew or arceus are real is exactly proof of that. That's the entire reason mythical pokemon are called mythical and seperate from legendaries. They're just myths, the world at large doesn't' believe they are real, but they are and that's why you can get them you imbecile.

Why does she have to PROVE it? We KNOW it's realy because again the game establishes that shit like that is very real and possible. It's not like this is a series that throws shit out that we are supposed to be skeptical of that may eb real or may not be. She is some random bitch but she didn't "ruin" anyone's day. Someone earlier in the thread talked about the game made it seem like she was morally correct-- you know why? Because she was fucking right. If the game wanted you to be unsure of what she was saying was real, why the fuck would the game's tone make your moral position correct if we were supposed to wonder if it was true or not? What the fuck did you want them to do, teleport you to the RSE dimension to prove it?
>>
>>28243965
>What the fuck did you want them to do, teleport you to the RSE dimension to prove it?

This would have been nice, but that would have required effort on GameFreak's part, so there goes that possibility.
>>
>>28240168
They just felt like chucking in Gen V's truth/ideals autism so Unovabortions would go "Hey I got that reference!".
>>
>>28244032
People bitch about how over the top anime's plot hasb ecome and skewer lysandre and team flare and team galactic for it

Meanwhile, gamefreak decides not to do the ridiculous over the top thing like teleporting you to an alternate dimension one time and people bitch that they didn't do that

okay
>>
>>28244047
Trying too hard there, champ
>>
>>28244061
I don't give a shit about the opinions of animefags, those are the same retards who convinced themselves that Ash would win a meaningful championship and are still clinging to hope that he's going to get into a relationship with Serena. They are beyond hope.
>>
>>28240391
There's a difference between talking about something you enjoy with people who also enjoy something, to obsessively focusing on one thing. The kind of autistics Anon is talking about are the kind that become obsessively engrossed with their likes and it becomes all they want to focus on or talk about, maybe akin to Chris-chan and Sonic, but that example is a little extreme.
>>
>>28240244
>Zinnia is probably the best thing about gen 6 if I'm being honest

Fixed.
>>
>>28244339
If that's true, gen 6 must be pretty bad
>>
>>28241084
That's not what they were implying, dipshit.
>>
>>28244348
It is.

Still not as bad as genwun though.
>>
>>28240245
>zinnia
>smart
She's self-absorbed as fuck. She analysed way too much into the instructions she was given that she appears delusional, which she is.
>>
>>28244382
>le ebin genwun is shit maymay
>>
>>28244339
im ashamed to admit that i feel like this is true
>>
>>28240245
>>28244339
>>28240752
Hi Zinnia
>>
>>28240168
The writers are
>>
>>28240606
They MIGHT be dooming one of an infinite set of RSE universes to a meteor strike. Or they might end up sending it to one of the infinite earths where life never evolved at all. Or they may send it to one of the infinite RSE universes that were already fucked because they had their own meteor. Hell our meteor might collide with that other meteor and anhialte each other in space D4C style.

Zinnia's plan involves a lot of assumptions that she had no way of proving and she destroyed a sure way of saving the planet based on those assumptions. Assumptions which ultimately proved false when she wasn't the chosen one and by pure chance we were there with mega fug's meteorite to save the day.

So yes zinnia a shit
>>
Zinnia is a good person and her plan was better than Cozmo's.

"B-but she stole the keystones"
Because they probably wouldn't hand them over. It needed to be done, and she didn't harm them or their Pokemon to get them.

"Then why didn't she take Steven's?"
Because Wally and May/Brendan are stronger than Steven. Steven is a pushover, especially with her team. She was being nice.

"Then why did she help awaken Groudon/Kyogre and crush the Link Cable?"
Let's be realistic- someone somewhere was bound to have a Master Ball; and lo, Team Magma did before you stole it. If you'd kept it there, they could've contained Groudon just fine. So it's an easy thing to get out of.

Link Cable would've fucked up another world, which the Draconids have seen before. There wasn't time to drag Cozmo over to the Falls and convince him. And like Steven would accept his papa's energy fucking people over.
>>
>>28246305
>They MIGHT be dooming one of an infinite set of RSE universes to a meteor strike. Or they might end up sending it to one of the infinite earths where life never evolved at all. Or they may send it to one of the infinite RSE universes that were already fucked because they had their own meteor. Hell our meteor might collide with that other meteor and anhialte each other in space D4C style.
No, we KNOW it would have been sent to the RSE universe that couldn't deal with it because that's what the game tells usand the game made no indication that we were supposed to question Zinnia. Ignoring TGAT, the point wasn't just that it was sending the meteor to destroy somewhere else, but also because of the amount of infinite energy used to fuel the rocket in the devon scientist's plan. Infinite energy ia created when something bad is done to Pokemon, generally implied to be killed. And the rocket required a LOT of it all at once. This is why she has a chip on her shoulder against the devon Corp in general, but it would have been morally questionable to allow then to hurt so many Pokemon to fuel the rocket for that plan, so there had to be an alternative who h was very fortunately predocted by an ancient prophecy which is real because as said the Pokemon world clearly sets itself up as a place where myths and prophecies have some grounds in the real so we as the platers have no reason to doubt her alternative plan.
>>
>>28240168
I dunno, but she's pretty hot.
>>
>>28246412
>hurt/kill large amount of pokemon to fuel rocket to destroy meteor

or

>let meteor hit and fuck the entire planet, killing everything

Zinnia could have just done her plan the day before and in the off chance her super secret dragon prophecy didn't work (which it didn't) the link cable would still be there. If you don't teleport it because you don't wanna risk destroying another parallel hoenn, this one is still destroyed, killing just as many people. Might as well chance it and save the universe you're 100% sure exists.

She was a reckless retard who was so sure she was right she risked the lives of everyone and was only saved from her idiocy by main character powers.
>>
>>28246572
Or she could just go with the plan that she ultimately went with where nobody died

That one sounds pretty good to me
>>
File: 1471286806843.png (66KB, 159x276px) Image search: [Google]
1471286806843.png
66KB, 159x276px
>>28246572
>The ends don't justify Zinnia's means
>The ends justify Devon's means
>>
>>28246572
Her plan wasn't to let the meteor hit and destroy the planet you fucking retard. Her actual plan failed. You know, like many fucking stories with dramatic tension. The plan fails at the last minute, what will the hero do now? Have you ever read a god damn story in your life or are you just grasping for things to hate?
>>
File: 1415900675-zinnia.png (96KB, 269x410px) Image search: [Google]
1415900675-zinnia.png
96KB, 269x410px
It's like Zinnia had gone out of her way to be as punchable as possible.

>Oh hey a fuckhuge meteor that is likely to end all of civilzation as we know it will impact the planet. We're gonna need Rayquaza to fix this mess we'll be in soon.
>WELP, I guess I better join one of two eco-terrorist groups and summon a world-ending monstrosity so Rayquaza will show up and stop them
>Oh shit, this kid stopped Groudon/Kyogre by themselves, now what?
>I guess I'll steal a fuckload of Keystones from trainers without clearly explaining my motives.
>Dammit why won't this kid let me do the stupid things I'm trying to do?
>Oh hey, they're trying to harness Infinity Energy to make the meteor go away! this is PROBABLY really fucking stupid. I SHOULD TELL THEM THAT.
>Ha ha, fuck your Link Cable, now we have to go with my plan which I've said fuck-all about.
>Go to the Sky Pillar, then I'll spill the beans.
>But first, fight that faggot Wallace.
>BACKSTORY/EXPOSITION TIME~!
>Wait what. Why isn't Rayquaza transf--HE'S LITERALLY LOW ON POWER?! Fuck, so either one of my plans were doomed to failure from the start.
>Oh shit the kid has a Meteor? Give it to the giant green dragon and catch that fucker, then!
>Time to let this kid sweep me with the fucking legendary they just caught.
>Good luck destroying that meteor, kid.
>Oh fuck they actually did it.
>WELP, time to foist all of my responsibilities off onto this kid and fuck off to parts unknown without ever answering for my crimes, and leave the kid to return the shit I stole.
>>
>>28240997
>>gives up everything because a kid says to
He gives up because a kid foils like 3 of his plans. If a literal child is foiling your greatest ambitions repeatedly you need to have a long hard think about what exactly it is you want to achieve with your life.
>>
>>28247148
You sure showed the writers of that children's game who's boss! Way to speak on behalf of all the eight-year-olds who don't give a shit about any of this!
>>
>>28247286
>Implying 8 year olds give a shit about a rerelease of an older game.
>>
>>28247306
>implying they didn't just have their parents buy it because it's pokemon
>>
>>28247286
Not him but your argument is seriously "this bad character is ok because it's a kids game, and nobody cares because I dont" in a thread literally discussing the character?
>>
>>28247327
The argument is that debating over this is retarded since you're putting more effort into deconstructing this character than the writers did in constructing them
>>
File: 1457449329803.jpg (464KB, 1716x1162px) Image search: [Google]
1457449329803.jpg
464KB, 1716x1162px
>>28240168
>>28247148
>>
Only ugly people are autistic, otherwise they are just quirky
>>
>>28247374
And you are saying this discussion is retarded on a board dedicated to discussing it. The moment someone makes a post longer than 5 sentences it's apparently pointless. /vp/ needs more discussion and less leak threads and waifuism desu
>>
>>28247374
Why are you here? If your argument is that it is not worth talking about then leave the thread.
>>
>>28247374
That would mean they did a bad job writing the character.
>>
>>28240168
No, Game Freak just has shitty writers
>>
>>28247401
Underrated
>>
>>28247148
My biggest flaw with her is that she never felt any regret for what she did ever. They did more harm to people when she's supposed to be a good guy
>>
File: fug.png (16KB, 174x231px) Image search: [Google]
fug.png
16KB, 174x231px
So just what was she planning to do with Ray? I mean sure, she was gonna have Rayquaza destroy the Meteor and sabe the planet once more, but what was she going to do after that? Because she didn't seem like she was going to just let Fug just leave after.
>>
>>28247894
Why should she feel regret? She felt she was doing the right thing. And her plan worked, it just wasn't her doing it, but you since youre the super special mc.
>>
>>28240168
Probably not, if she was all the autistic anons should love her, but I only see hate threads.
>>
>>28247994
To be fair, I didn't let fug go either
>>
Zinnia has a great team, great design, and great music. Anybody that hates her solely on her flawed and not thought out plan is retarded. Nobody has a perfectly thought out plan, especially when it comes to trying to save the world.
>>
File: fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug.png (72KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug.png
72KB, 570x570px
>>28247148
>>
>>28248762
It's less that her plan wasn't thought out that bugs me and more the arrogance of destroying what amounts to the only possible plan B if her plan fails.

Still think her plan was a bad plan in general though.
>>
>>28243965
>The fact that mew or arceus are real is exactly proof of that

No, you're missing the point. Arceus existing
means Mew cannot be the ancestor of all Pokemon as Arceus predates Mew. What was said ingame, something you would believe by your own logic, was incorrect.

>Why does she have to PROVE it? We KNOW

That's exactly why she has to prove it you fucking ape. Yes, WE know, but what about Steven? Maxie and Archie? Courtney and Matt? Any of the Mossdeep scientists? Everyone involved has no reason to believe her. Appealing a point to the player doesn't mean shit because it's a fucking story. A story isn't cohesive if everything isn't established well between the cast.
>>
>>28249632
Arceus created Mew with the genes of all the Pokemon, including himself. Not hard to figure out. Its basically like a Holy Trinity thing, Mew is Jesus and science sought to recreate him, creating the Anti-Christ, Mewtwo.
>>
>>28241957
>sapphire
>contest outfit
>accepting ruby's feelings
I think my brain just exploded hearing all those
>>
>>28240168
Who cares, I would bang her 10/10
>>
>>28240794
EDGY
D
G
Y
>>
>>28240226
HI, verified autist here. You're fucking stupid
>>
>>28240168
Worst girl.
>>
>>28249729
That doesn't make it an ancestor. An ancestor has to predate those that it is an ancestor to.
>>
>>28240168
I want her to rape me.
>>
>>28243965
>>28242016
This is terrible logic. She she should still be able to prove her theory in game, or that's still bad writing.
>>
File: Sheena_Fujibayashi.jpg (135KB, 550x1190px) Image search: [Google]
Sheena_Fujibayashi.jpg
135KB, 550x1190px
does anyone even get what character archtype she's supposed to be
>>
>>28240168
yes
>>
>>28241759
>she lived
the fuck
>tfw I've written an autistic fanfiction that involves me killing her
I hate myself
>>
Delta Episode really makes you think.
>>
>>28254488
exotic hidden village titty monster?
>>
>>28254542

older teenage girl that's about muh family duty
>>
File: 1472059330357.png (434KB, 788x1097px) Image search: [Google]
1472059330357.png
434KB, 788x1097px
>>28240168
Is Zinnia a Zeek?
>>
File: 1463459237320.gif (1MB, 268x274px) Image search: [Google]
1463459237320.gif
1MB, 268x274px
>>28244339
>zinnia
>best thing about gen 6
the fuck are you on
>>
No it's anime speak
Thread posts: 172
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.