[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PokeMiles vs BattlePoints

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Pokemon-Bank.jpg (69KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon-Bank.jpg
69KB, 640x360px
I have over 10k PokeMiles saved up.

Should I take the Miles or exchange them for Battle Points?
>>
Might as well, or spend them all before the market crashes. I think the poke miles exchange is going down in October
>>
>>28239695
Battle Points are better and harder to earn in game.
>>
I guess my issue is that I've just gotten into breeding, and ability capsules are cheaper with PokeMiles currently, plus I need to farm PP ups.

But on the other hand, I'm working on a living Dex, and I need the evolution items you can only get with Battle Points.

But as it stands I'll end up with way more Battle Points than I need.
>>
Save them for sun and moon. 25k sitting in the back
>>
>>28239770
Do we have any information on how that'll work?
>>
>>28239770
The site is ending in october as they make updates for Sun and Moon. Seems like they're going to trash the PokeMiles stuff but I guess we actually don't really know.

>>28239695
>>28239739
BP is probably your best bet then. See if any of the evolution items are available on the games part of the site though. They might actually be rewards in some of the minigames. If not, take the BP. You can easily rack up a shit ton of Pokemiles by Wonder Trading for a while and then cashing those in for ability capsules and the like.
>>
>>28239823
>BP is probably your best bet then. See if any of the evolution items are available on the games part of the site though. They might actually be rewards in some of the minigames. If not, take the BP. You can easily rack up a shit ton of Pokemiles by Wonder Trading for a while and then cashing those in for ability capsules and the like.

The minigames can give you the evolution items, but from what I understand they're random rewards. So it would probably take a while to get what I want.

Just looking into how many miles you get by Wonder Trading. I fucked up and didn't Sync my game all this time, so I missed out on a LOT of miles. But from what I read, it looks like I can get a good amount of miles just mindlessly Wonder Trading for a bit?

If that's the case, I'll take the Battle Points, get my evolution items, then WT for more miles for PP ups and Ability Capsules. That's much easier and less time consuming than grinding the Maison.

Good info, Anon, thanks.
>>
go for pokemiles
for unlimited rare candies you can grind BP easy if you got a good team and receive up to 48+ BP
>>
>>28241069
It's much faster and easier to level up Pokemon in XY (or especially ORAS) than it is to get Battle Points.
>>
>>28239739
You can never have enough Battle Points.
>>
OP here. Sitting on over 1,0000 Battle Points now.
>>
>>28239739
Do the minigames in the global link. Half an hour in that and you're pretty much guarateed to get all stones and evolution items.
>>
Poké miles are better because you can buy PP Ups with them.
>>
Save the BP for SM.
>>
Either way, it's better to save up both for once Sun and Moon roll around. It'll help you out in the new metagame.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.