[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My new wrist rests.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
My new wrist rests.
>>
Cute, where did you get them OP?
>>
>>28239387
For...what?
>>
>>28239387
cute!
>>
>>28239426
Typing.

>>28239406
eBay

The Agumon just arrived today but I've had the Pikachu for over a week due to staggered deliveries.
>>
>>28239387
Oh my god yes.

By the way, are the keyboard plushes removable?
>>
>>28239387
Agumon head is weird
>>
>>28239439
How do they work? Do you remove the keyboard or just put the entire plush around your wrist?
>>
File: DEP_0004.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
DEP_0004.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>28239443
Yes, they have little flower-shaped buttons that you just undo to take them off.

>>28239471
You can either detach the keyboard and put it in front of your real keyboard or you can leave it attached to the doll and just sit with the doll in your lap and have the keyboard sit higher up.
>>
>>28239387
Who is that pokemon?
>>
>>28240697
Digimon was probably before your time.
>>
>>28239600
Oh wait so....the wrist rests come with the dolls? I've never seen that before. Wouldn't you have to sit super close to the keyboard to have the doll in your lap as you use it?
>>
>>28239387
those plush seem a bit obstructing. and the "keyboards" are too long. wouldnt it be better to buy two small wrists rests?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.