[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ALOLA BUTTERFREE DEBUNKED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: welp.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
welp.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
ALOLA BUTTERFREE DEBUNKED
>>
Where's this?
>>
>>28236282
literally no
>>
>>28236282
People just don't understand the role of placeholders.
>>
>>28236282
Battle Royale from Japanese trailer
>>
Ice Punch Blaziken confirmed.
>>
I bet it gets a mega. And if someone says there won't be new megas, remember Sableye got one a year after Mawile...
>>
>>28236316
Hmm none of the revealed Alola forms were shown in a battle in their old forms, only new ones

BUT THIS IS SURELY JUST A PLACEHOLDER BECAUSE GF WANTS TO TRICK YOU

jeez
>>
>>28236327
Doubt that, why would they give it a mega when Raticate got an Alola form
>>
>>28236331
Exeggutor.
>>
>>28237962
They never showe regular exeggutor in Alola
>>
>>28237944
Because Beedrill got a Mega?
>>
>>28237990
And Pidgeot so a lot of people though Raticate and Butterfree will get megas next, Raticate didnt happen so i doubt Butterfree will
>>
>>28236318
Do you have a link?
>>
>>28236282
It's not wild. This suggests nothing
>>
So many denial fags, Alola Butterfree deconfirmed and so are your shitty fake starters
>>
>>28236282
That leak was fake from the get go.

>>28239755
I'm sure you're aware, but the Chinese leak is all but confirmed at this point. The leak that mentioned Alolan Forms for Butterfree, the Rattata line, Nidoking/Nidoqueen, the Growlithe line, and the Abra line was a different one that have more evidence against it than for it.
>>
File: oh wow.jpg (67KB, 560x432px) Image search: [Google]
oh wow.jpg
67KB, 560x432px
>>28238176
>>
>>28236318
Then why would the "total time" bit be in english ?
>>
>>28239860
The JP site says Arcanine is appearing in it's normal form.
>>
>>28236331
Weren't Meowth and Exeggutor?
>>
>>28239921
Meowth was, but it belongs to the MC's mother, who isn't from Alola.
>>
>people actually think Gamefreak can't put both forms in the game if they want
Where does this stupid shit come from?
>>
>>28239921
>>28239930
Meowth was in the overworld, not in battle. Everything else is correct, however.
>>
>>28239930
Fair enough. But consider that this Butterfree belongs to a player, and not a local trainer or the wild.

Speaking of the leaks, does anyone have a link to the ones we are discussing?
>>
File: alolanforms.png (3MB, 1702x1979px) Image search: [Google]
alolanforms.png
3MB, 1702x1979px
>>
>>28239947
I'm willing to bet that there's going to be in-game trades to get a few of the usual ones. Also of course they could include both, but it wouldn't make much sense if the point is that they adapted to their environment, except maybe if they're on different islands.
>>
>>28239947
>people actually think Game Freak will put both forms in the game instead of leaving only the Alolan form and shilling people to buy the VC release and Bank to get the vanilla form
>>
>>28236282
DAMMIT

KILL JOHN GAMEFREAK
>>
File: alolaspottings2.png (1MB, 1110x1813px) Image search: [Google]
alolaspottings2.png
1MB, 1110x1813px
>>28236331
The placeholders used in fixed battle conditions and not in-game footage have had a wildly impractical distribution if they were all supposed to be alolan local and possible in-game encounters and not just fixed <insert data> pvp battles. Never mind the fact that it's being used in the battle royale, which is explicitly pvp material and entirely removed from anything that would indicate what is or isn't in alola, even the standard demo battles wouldn't be remotely defensible on your halfassed assumption.
>>
>>28240019
I'd also remove pre-evolutions of things that are already confirmed not to have Alola forms desu

These being Metapod, Machop, Machoke, Magnemite, Rhyhorn and Horsea,

Also, Alolan Persian is all but confirmed to exist.
>>
>>28240120
>everything shown in battle trailers must be in alola exactly as shown
>Goodra
>Flygon
>Salamence
>Dragonite
>all wild in the same tiny region
>Wild Aerodactyl
>Wild Archeops
>Wild Carracosta
>all appear in wild at lvl.50
>wild weavile
>wild magnezone
>wild electivire
>wild politoed
>wild machamp
>wild gengar
>>
File: Mega_Mewtwo_Y_1150694[1].png (187KB, 517x800px) Image search: [Google]
Mega_Mewtwo_Y_1150694[1].png
187KB, 517x800px
>>28240019
>Mewtwo Alolan form

Can't wait for another Mewtwo abortion.
>>
>>28236316
They would've just used a different Pokemon if that was the case.
>>
>>28240120
anon you're missing Drowzee, Gigalith, Scatterbug, Milotic and some different stages of stuff on there.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.