[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Official Pokemon Website Ratata

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (59KB, 780x487px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 780x487px
Why didn't they put alolan Ratata on the official website yet? It got freaking confirmed by Pokemon itself. Or does its biografie yells to much that it will confirm alolan raticate?
>>
Tells*
>>
>>28235735
It's on Pokemon.com but not the game site.
>>
Too bad they made it dark normal.
Not that a new form could make the rat line decent, but no reason to give it a 4x weakness.
>>
Ow lol so alolan raticate is confirmed lol
>>
>>28235753
Really, what's the difference? It would still get ohko by a simple Mach Punch.
>>
>>28235753
Dark/Normal is really not the worst STAB combo as long as it gets Guts boosted Facade for Raticate
>>
>>28235735
I'd gather they want to wait until the fifth to update the site; killing two birds with one stone and all.
>>
>>28235735
maybe they are waiting for the SM news on september 6 so that it will be updated once.
>>
>>28235818
>they got rid of guts for gluttony
Into the trash you go rattata
>>
>>28235980
Both of its abilities are kinda shitty.
>>
•Zygarde,Solgaleo,Lunala,the three starters and Rockruff have a Z-move peculiar.Some Pokemon change form during the Z-move.
•Lylia is very important to complete the main story.
•The middle evo of the starters will be revealed on the 6th of September
•A new island will be revealed on the 6th of September.
•There are new alolan Pokemon
Persian dark/fairy
Paras line grass/fairy
Lapras dragon/water
Butterfree bug/psychic
Onix steel
•Zygarde is catchable in the main story
•Lylia cames from Kalos and she has got a Zygarde core.
•The Rockruff evo is similar Lucario and Zoroark.
•Some new Pokemon are snowman ice/ghost, tiki rock, new Pokemon line pure fighting type(think machop line
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.