[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One of you here is the Heliosk poster, submit your blood for testing.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 12

One of you here is the Heliosk poster, submit your blood for testing.
>>
File: HNI_0002.jpg (90KB, 557x600px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0002.jpg
90KB, 557x600px
>>28229879
He'll tire out eventually.
>>
File: don't like thing.png (70KB, 326x287px) Image search: [Google]
don't like thing.png
70KB, 326x287px
>>28229879
>Have to spend an entire winter with Helioliskfag tied to a fucking couch
>>
File: 1472839222316.png (41KB, 194x200px) Image search: [Google]
1472839222316.png
41KB, 194x200px
But I have hemophilia!
>>
>>28229879
The blood test was sabatoged, faggot OP.
Use the cellular test instead.
>>
>>28230719
>inb4 some underdog clones heliofag and we got double the memes but also take double pleasure in bed
>>
>>28230719
>not just checking their teeth for metal fillings
baka
>>
Don't know why this movie gets so much praise, but this scene is what made me hate it and give up on it. It's so bullshit that the fucking blood is alive and sentient, and can keep possessing people even though they already killed multiple of their own. It's so hopeless once the fucking blood can move on its own accord, you might as well just end the movie. Have everyone kill themselves, movie over, thanks for wasting 2 hours of my life. Might as well make a movie of an ant trying to lift a car
>>
>>28230887
Ok
>>
>>28230783
Underrated post
>>
>>28230887
>possessing people
Once the Thing is in you there is no person to possess. You are the Thing.
Aside from that the blood can't do much aside from move around. The bigger the lifeform the smarter it is. Since this was just a lump of blood it's only capability was to survive on it's instincts which was to run once it was uncovered.
>>
>>28230887
>actually shitting on the thing
Didn't school start for you? You should be getting off to bed by now.
>>
>>28230887
Nice b8 fampai

You probably think Shin Godzilla is by far the best Godzilla movie ever too

>>28229935

I fucking love that line
>>
This is now a thing thread, post monsters and gifs.
>>
>>
Too bad the video game gave away the ending's secrets
>>
>>28231158
I always assumed neither of them were The Thing. What did the game say?
>>
>>28231180
Neither of them were the Thing. Black dude freezes to death though.
>>
>>28231180
Same thing, you find Childs frozen to death.
A mysterious helicopter pilot helps you beat the final boss, he turns out to be Macready.
>>
So /vp/ was Childs one of them?
>>
>>28231205
>>28231213
Aha. It pretty much had to be that way, otherwise the Thing would just attack the last survivor. There was no more need for camouflage at the point.
>>
File: avatar_1462768220558.jpg (68KB, 760x1000px) Image search: [Google]
68KB, 760x1000px
>>28231180
>>28231205
>>28231213
Actually in the planned sequel to the movie it would begin with both MacReady and Childs being saved by a helicopter.

Interpret what would happen as you will.
>>
I love Thing threads.
If anyone is interested here are the scripts to a cancelled "The Thing" miniseries that was going to air on the Sci-Fi Network. The only things we have of it are these scripts and a few pieces of concept art. Frank Darabont was set to produce.

https://mega.nz/#F!75AjlKLJ!5eq8e2xX8UlzogiwDnNIuA
>>
>>28231576
Muchas gracias.
>>
What went so terribly wrong?

Apparently the guys who did the practical effects before everything went to shit got their own little movie funded with a similar premise. I forget the name, took place on a crabbing ship. Wasn't anything to write home about, especially writing/acting-wise, but the creature designs were enjoyable and I liked the effects.
>>
>>28231636
Actually I believe the story was the movie was originally all hand made with no cgi at all but the corporates thought this wouldn't appeal to the masses. They had to go through the entire film and edit scenes to have "more realistic" cgi.
>>
File: images.jpg (118KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
118KB, 720x1080px
>>28231576
Probably should have put a basic summary. Put spoilers just in case but it's nothing big.

Months after the film, Soviets uncover Outpost 31 and find samples of The Thing along board the alien spacecraft. After a horrible attempt to weaponize it they lock it up. 23 years later, rebels uncover it thinking it is smallpox and plan to release it in America. The plane crashes near an isolated town in New Mexico leading to a small town of 100 people becoming victim to The Thing.

>>28231636
Harbinger Down
It was ok.

>>28231855
This is correct except test audiences hated the FX as well and there was CG for small things such as tentacles and such
>>
>>28231900

Yeah, that was it. I liked the creature because it was fun recognizing or figuring out the various organisms it was emulating.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.