[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like Megas.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: gyarados-mega.jpg (35KB, 300x269px) Image search: [Google]
gyarados-mega.jpg
35KB, 300x269px
I like Megas.
>>
>>28229369
Me too anon I don't understand the hate they get
>>
Nearly everyone does, you fags ain't special.
>>
>>28229369
FUCK YOU
>>
>>28229416
They're gimmicky and not fully distributed. If they had managed to come up with a mega for every pokemon I wouldn't care as much but only having a select few able to mega evolve is lame. They're never going to come up with quality megas for every pokemon but they decided to start down this road anyway because they were out of ideas.
>>
>>28229425
>nearly everyone
So is the massive amount of hate Megas get here on /vp/ just a case of vocal minority?
>>
>>28229495
>megas
>for every Pokemon

Erm...that's...so fucking moronic on so many levels. How many models would they need to make? How many fucking Stones to find? Would all legendaries Mega Evolve?
>>
>>28229500
Yes. We are retarded hipsters that have no idea what are we talking about.
>>
>>28229500
>not knowing /vp/ is contrarian.
People with actual taste like Megas.
>>
>>28229369
Gamefreak isn't stupid enough to get rid of megas. There are too many people who would stop playing just because they can't use Mega Mom, Charizard Y, and the rest of them that you constantly encounter online
>>
>>28229513
it would have been better to just have one mega stone that is universal among all mega evolvers.
There's a once per battle rule anyways so having to cram all these stones into a postgame is lame and unnecessary.
And it's easy to make a replacement system if one loses the stone
>>
>>28229369
I don't mind the idea of megas, but Gamefreak shot themselves in the foot with the execution.

Make it so that some shitmon get a boost with it and those who are already good get balanced changes. Mega Garchomp is a good example, it gets a boost in attack, but a reduction in speed. Don't just add stat changes to already good pokemon with no drawbacks.
>>
>>28229369
>believing in false prophets.
>>
>>28229495
>were out of ideas
They knew exactly what the fans wanted and gave cool new forms to fan favorites, the designs are mostly good looking with a few exceptions

If anything they're guilty of its blatant fanservice, which is nothing new and isn't going away (gen 1 only aloha forms)
>>
File: tumblr_o1kzw9Iqhu1tkurtqo1_1280.png (1018KB, 1024x647px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1kzw9Iqhu1tkurtqo1_1280.png
1018KB, 1024x647px
>>28229369
So do I. I've really been hoping they'll return in SM so that maybe some old pokemon will be redeemed or at least made usable to a degree.
>>
>>28229369
Why is megados water/dark tho
>>
Megas are at lest better than Aloha forms.
>>
>>28232057
>gain wings
>lose flying type
>>
File: image.png (40KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
40KB, 375x360px
GRAND DAD
>>
>>28229369
I like Megas that give shitmons a fighting chance like Mawile and Beedril. But Alakazam and Blaziken were just shitty fanservice.
>>
I just hope they keep making new pokemon and keep the megas/forms to a minimum. And no, not all pokemon need to be competitive.
>>
>>28229495
>because they were out of ideas.
Is this just something people throw around to seem edgy nowadays?
>>
>>28229369
Megas are a good thing. Here is why:
>They are not permanent, so Rhydon wouldn't have gotten ruined by Rhyperior, same goes for all the late evolutions they decided to add.
>They take the item slot so non-megas still have a chance to be better
>Once per battle is fair enough

Its just bad so few pokemon got them, and a good portion of the ones that did were fairly strong already. The mega evolving ubers is too much though imo.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.