[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sun & Moon September 6th trailer spoilers.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20160815_030855.jpg (120KB, 477x608px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160815_030855.jpg
120KB, 477x608px
I am a worker for the English Translation and Localizations of Pokémon games. I have seen the footage from the upcoming trailer. That's coming out on the 6th so I will present what I can recall:

More info on Z-Moves, showcases where you receive and use your first Z-moves and how to activate them during battle. (It's Fun)

New Alolan Abra, Kadabra & Alakazam who look more tribal than their original counterparts.

New Alolan Primeape who is Ice/Fire. Fur is whitish blue? Skin becomes a bright red.

Machamp gets an exclusive Z-Move called Mountaintrange Split?

Bug, Ice, Normal and Steel type Z-Moves will be shown.

6 new Pokémon will be showcased.

Turtonators pre evolution named Blastling who shares the same type . It lays on its belly, and looks like it's always in its shell. Shell is more rounded than Turtonators. But is detailed the same.

New Pokemon named, Hoppean. Who is a Grass type jumping bean.

Pikipeks evolutions name starts with a ''T'' and looks like a bigger version of Pikipek.

The last three are up to you to guess. I will not spoil everything.

(Hint: there not the starters. But you have seen an aspect of them so far in the Sun and Moon trailers and marketing.)
>>
File: image.jpg (476KB, 2078x2107px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
476KB, 2078x2107px
No proof. What a surprise.

Fuck off.
>>
Better be the fucking Alolan Nidoking or I'll die
>>
>>28229300
I too am working on the english translation and localization. Nice to see my co-worker
>>
File: 14767187175964.jpg (160KB, 1200x906px) Image search: [Google]
14767187175964.jpg
160KB, 1200x906px
Thank you lad, appreciate the info
>>
Buttsex.
>>
I want to believe, but that's just way too much shit for one trailer, considering they're usually 2-3 minutes long.
>>
>>28229300
My dad is reggie! This is NOT FAKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
>>
>>28229395
The last trailer was 5 minutes, dude
>>
>>28229300

>New Pokemon named, Hoppean. Who is a Grass type jumping bean

Thanks Trump
>>
Isn't there a huge fine for leaking information? The department can't be that big that they can't figure out which one of you leaked the information
>>
>>28229447
they gunna backtrace it
>>
>>28229432
The one we got yesterday was a minute and a half, but the one prior was 5 minutes so I was definitely wrong on that. Going back and watching it again, they did manage to pack a shit ton in, too. I guess it's not that unlikely that they could cram 10 Pokemon and 5 z-moves into the next one.
>>
>>28229300
>worker for english localisation
>named a grass type jumping bean "hoppean"

no matter whether he's a liar or not, op is truly retarded
>>
Rockruff evos.
>>
>>28229300
>Signature Z Moves suddenly revealed
>"Leakers" start mentioning them right after
Literal niggers.
>>
>>28229340
Hey! I'm the boss of the english translation and localization team! I don't pay you to go on /vp/ and talk to your co-workers!
>>
>>28229300
Rockruff evos motherfucker. (even though you're making it up)
>>
>>28229300
>Being so stupid as to say in which department he works which would make it easy for hiim to be found and fired just to make himself ''believable'' instead of just posting a screenshot of the trailer to have SOME ACTUAL PROOF

Fuck off, you're wasting everybody's time
>>
File: anyone can make a fake leak.png (558KB, 700x540px) Image search: [Google]
anyone can make a fake leak.png
558KB, 700x540px
>Doesn't even have an image
>>
>>28229300
>Work for translation and localisation
>there not the starters
sure thing OP
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.