[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Original Character thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 229
Thread images: 51

File: Christine.png (169KB, 424x703px) Image search: [Google]
Christine.png
169KB, 424x703px
With the upcoming hype coming from the threads, let us take a moment to talk about the trainers we've made during our adventures throughout the generations. So lets discuss...
>Characters
>Backstories
>Teams
>Art
>Etc.
>>
Is there any way to win this game? Can any character be accurately described in such a small format and not seem midly Mary Sue/Edgy?
>>
>>28227446
Just cite him as a breeder or something. Done
>>
>>28227483
What I'm asking is, Is there anything interesting or new that can be done anymore? If they're competent then they're a Mary Sue. If they have any relation to existing characters they're a self insert. If they have any tragedy they're edgy. It seems like your only option is to make a one-dimensional unimportant NPC and that's boring by default. How do you create characters that are supposed to fill certain roles without falling into the pitholes?
>>
>>28227550
Just ignore what everyone else says and make a character?
>>
>>28227550
make them the villain in the alternate future or something. Done! They are hero and villain, which means cant be Mary Sue
>>
>>28227550
Average person who may have a few gym badges, no hope of making it to the E4, focus more on their attempts at making it but fighting the realization they'll never be top tier and making the best of it. Fluff it up with more oc and character drama.
>>
>>28227603
Sure, I guess? Anyway someone post a character already.
>>
Does anyone here even know what a Mary Sue is?

>>28227640
No thanks
>>
>>28227636
But I don't want to make Bianca?
>>
>>28227550
Whatever you ever do, remember it can't be worse than Luna from Pokemon Full Moon. Because that one SUCKS
>>
>>28227692
I wasn't talking to you.
>>
File: 2Edgy.png (2KB, 80x80px) Image search: [Google]
2Edgy.png
2KB, 80x80px
>>
>>28227713
You know it
>>
>>28227740
He's a big guy.
>>
I'll repost mine from the last thread since it didn't really go anywhere. I don't think it's very Mary Sue, but I don't know.

But her name is Alex, and she was born in Sunyshore City where her father was the gym leader before Volkner, and was also an electric gym. Her first Pokemon is a baby Shinx that grew up with her, and when she's 8 they move to Johto, and when she's 12 she starts her journey, picking Totodile as her starter. She's a pretty happy girl and tends to get along well with the trainers she runs into. She's not out to catch them all, not really out to win a League, at least at first, she just catches a select few and focuses on being friends with them. She challenges whatever is in front of her if it strikes her as interesting enough.
>>
>>28227924
Wasn't the only comment on yours literally "Mary Sue"? It's not bad. The whole "we moved to X" is a bit overused though.
>>
>>28227968
I got a >>>tumblr response with no explanation, so I legit have no clue. That's fair though, which is why I made it so it wasn't like she's the new kid in town.
>>
>>28228027
The bad parts are that she's the daughter of a literally who former gym leader and that has a bland, overdone personality
>>
File: sds.png (19KB, 472x812px) Image search: [Google]
sds.png
19KB, 472x812px
Small spriting template dump
>>
File: Pokemon_Character_bases.png (27KB, 387x483px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon_Character_bases.png
27KB, 387x483px
>>
File: pokemon_vs_sprites_base.png (40KB, 870x300px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon_vs_sprites_base.png
40KB, 870x300px
>>28228133
>>
>>28227446
>Mary Sue
so basically the protagonist of pokemon games?

Everyone wants to be the guy, no one wants to self-insert themselves into someone boring. Making a believable, non-cringy progression of exceptional ability is the hard part.

I'm more suspicious of "everyman/woman" characters, especially when they're the eyes and ears for the reader of a more extraordinary character. Write about Sherlock through his own eyes as opposed to writing about the guy through Watson.

Also,
>making OCs
>being over the age of 13
>>
>>28228077
I don't quite understand why being the daughter of a literally who former gym leader is an issue. I mean, I sort of do, but I think it being done sparingly is alright. And yeah she's a bit bland at first, but she'll grow into her personality through the journey. I also don't read much fanfic, so I also don't know how rampant being a child of a gym leader is.
>>
mary sue
>>
>>28228307
>>28228307
It's one of the most common "character traits" that fanfic kids give their characters. In regards to why it's bad, there are a few reasons, namely that it's low effort.
>>
File: untitled.png (1MB, 900x1300px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
1MB, 900x1300px
I'm looking to re-play pokémon BW and while it is my favorite region... I've never really made an OC from there.
Anyone have any characters from there I can copy get inspired from?

I did get art for this guy but I don't really like him all that much.
>>
My character is a dude that started his adventure on his fifties and his team is 3 shuckles and one octillery. His dream is to be a great naked basketball player, tough not the champ because naked basketball is hard on you.
>>
>>28228511
Looks terrible man, just make up your on. as BW's theme is "pokemon should be free" vs "Pokemon are partners" maybe you can set up a character who starts doubting if catching pokemon is cool or not.

Or whatever man.
>>
>>28228211
>making OCs
>being over the age of 13
But then no one would ever write :^)
>>
>>28227423
Need some hentai please
>>
>>28228630
>writing OCs for existing franchises
>not writing your own material

just to be clear :^)
>>
Ok, I have been thinking of a fangame with 3 playable protagonists, I think I can post about the second of them here.

Name: John
Background and shit: Son of a family that owns something akin to a ''Day Care Emporium''. Uncle is a powerful trainer while his mother took advantage of the business to also research Pokemon genetics (the source pokemon were from eggs trainers didn't want).
Recently got better of an illness and decided to start an adventure (journey). Starter pokemon is a shiny Eevee, present from his uncle, who acquired it through breeding.
John has access to early breeding in the story and due to products of his mother's research, it is more quick for him to breed. However, he can only use Eevee, eeveelutions and normal-type pokemon at the start of the journey. As the game progresses and powerful opponents are defeated, John is allowed to use typings of the defeated opponent that mach a previously owned eeveelution. Ex.: has a Sylveon, but cant use fairy-types aside of it. Beats fairy gym and now he can.
Doesn't like taking risks
>>
>>28228772
Why? why is he eevee-locked?
Also, shinies for starters makes it seem super mary sue.
>>
>>28228668
What's the difference :^)
>>
File: oldfart.png (33KB, 683x518px) Image search: [Google]
oldfart.png
33KB, 683x518px
>>28228568
There u go my dude
>>
>>28228821
Woah...
>>
>>28228821
Thanks man, but he plays naked basketball, not thong basketball. Still ok tough. Appreciated.
>>
>>28228803
Cause gameplay differences. John's gameplay is eeveelution focused. 1st protag is quasi-monotype. 3rd protag is ''free'' but ambient doesn't have good pokemon.

Like, trying to make it diverse.

Also, since his uncle is a breeder, I was thinking something of the likes ''bred this shiny eevee, but he doesn't have good IV, since he is still an amateur, John would care more for appearance than the viability''
>>
>>28228617
Like the art is bad or the character is bad looking?
>>
File: 97530968.png (1KB, 58x99px) Image search: [Google]
97530968.png
1KB, 58x99px
>>
>>28227446
t b h my pokemon OC owns a glameow and a magmortar and she's a librarian. She's 32, single and won a pity badge from Viola after winning and unofficial battle when both of them were drunk.
>>
>>28228897
That makes sense gameplay-wise but you need to justify it in-game. I guess it's ok, not my bread and butter but can make for a more ineresting fangame.
>>
>>28228984
>>28228821

Your OC and his can hookup.
>>
>>28228483
Okay I can understand that then. I'll keep that in mind.
>>
>>28227695
Fine, don't be moé then. See if anyone faps to you.
>>
>>28228984
Can I ship my OC with yours?
>>
>>28229102
Only if you are basketball dude.
>>
File: Charlotte.png (11KB, 246x172px) Image search: [Google]
Charlotte.png
11KB, 246x172px
>>28229102
No, I like her being single. She's been my OC for 4 years.
>>
>>28229144
Fuck you then. I'm shipping them. You can't stop me.
>>
>>28229144
>for 4 years
>32
She's not getting any younger, anon. Her biological clock is ticking. She's only got so long to get the dick.
>>
>>28229002
Well, John is being hard to find justification for it. Guess it would be something like loyalty to the eevee or being inexperient. Dunno.

Other two are more easy. Sasha is a daughter of an Elite 4 member, so she would focus on her favorite type (which the player would choose at the start) but would open up exceptions in her team or exclude those exceptions during the story progression at different times. Player wouldn't choose those points because she is a bit impulsive.
Starts the journey for the challenge of beating all gym leaders.

Third protagonist is more of a mute Link, but sometimes would display dialogues and actions against the player's will. Gender is determined by the player, but name isn't. Would come from an orphanage and unlike the other two, he/she would come from the poorer part of of the region.
Starts a journey with two friends from the same orphanage to help it.
>>
>>28229169
You can do what you want, I can't stop you.

>>28229171
She's a lesbian so she'S not rally interested by dicks.
>>
>>28229132
Breaking my heart, anon.
>>
>>28229195
I like your idea anon. So, at a certain point in time they come together to stop the bad guys? A breeder in training, an E4 in the making and a regular trainer saving the day?

Also, make the eevee kid only use eevee as a test from his mother to breed the ultimate eevee, it's an easy scapegoat.
>>
>>28229202
>She's a lesbian
>So she's not interested in dicks
Anon, I... I'm sorry to inform that's not a real thing. I don't mean to bust up your OC like that.
>>
>>28229202
>lesbian
Kill yourself. She's never going to find love and neither will you.
>>
>>28229202
>lesbian
Wow anon what's it like to be a lonely straight male
>>
>>28229284
tfw 5'1 petite flat chest girl IRL
nobody takes me seriously because I look like I'm 15 when I'm actually 24
>>
>>28229298
No fuk uuuuu, she hooks up with the hottest gym leaders and kisses roxanne in the pussy!!!! fuk uuu
>>
>>28229306
>Implying that's a bad thing
>>
>>28229306
Stop trying to get attention from /vp/. We can't help you.
>>
These threads never have any potential
>>
>>28229342
being 24 and getting hit on by 16 years old boys is not great. Anyway I'll stop talking about me because >girl
>>
>>28229318
>kisses roxanne
The dream.
>>
My OC is Clit vanNumer , a trainer from Kanto who was the first to beat Professor Oak and Red in a 2vs1. He was praised and cherished for being a great trainer speciall after his mom and dad were killed by Geovanni, but turns out, Silver comes and tells him that they are brothers, and the guys Giovanni killed kidnapped him as a kid.
>>
>>28229355
That's because no one takes it seriously
>>
>>28229363
You already know how this works.
>girl
>instantly capable of getting the dick
Just try harder. Or get lower standards. /vp/ will fuck you if you're really desperate.
>>
>>28229253
They wouldn't exactly team up at first due to the situations.

For example, when Sasha and John meet, they would clash since John would be distrustful of her and Sasha not having time to lose.

John's mother would force him to breed at least a decent Eevee before setting off to more dangerous parts of the region due to being a bit protective.

Third protagonist wouldn't meet them right away, but would be referenced to the other two by authorities due to his involvement in foiling some plans.

Likewise, the ''stopping the bad guys thing'' wouldn't be restricted to them since I have been thinking of making it more with a time-travel plot. Nothing Zelda-like, more like Mystery Dungeon.
>>
>>28229363
It's not because >girl, it's because we are not /soc/
>>
>>28229397
ok now you overdid it.
>>
>>28229355
>>28229381
>have an OC because I like fun
>if I share it I get shit because these threads are 90% trolls
>>
>>28229440
>>28229380

This guy didn't get shit and , my oh my he could use some shit. So just share.
>>
>>28229417
Yeah, I know I did.
Think it of a Broken-Age thing. You can progress to some point individually, but to keep progressing further in the game/end the current arc you would need to reach the same point with the 3 characters.

Since time-travel is waaaaay too complex to keep interfering left and right and paradoxes, loops, shit, it would be more in the lines of the multiverse theory - altering the current timeline doesn't change the alternate future.
Consider it like this: we have bad guys from the present and bad guys from the future. Both need to be stopped and few characters came from the future to help or hinder that.
>>
File: Astraeus.png (31KB, 510x744px) Image search: [Google]
Astraeus.png
31KB, 510x744px
Oh we're doing this?
OCs are dumb but here's mine I guess. You probably recognize them from Trainer Card Thread.

This is Astraeus, world traveler, Pokémon master, and magician extraordinaire. He loves his Pokémon team, but hates how many battles he wins due to his strength, and as such keeps looking for the most powerful trainers, putting them through the most rigorous trials before battling with him to try and see if they are "Worthy."

Nobody has succeeded...yet.
>>
>>28229485
You fucker. I remember you. Fucking Volkner on steroids.
>>
>>28229485
You gotta be fucking kidding me. This has to be intentional.
>>
>>28229523
>>28229496

literally who
>>
>>28229578
(You) literally had "former Sinnoh Champion" in your bio in the trainer card thread. Don't act like you don't know Volkner, shitposter.
>>
File: 1471579146411.jpg (26KB, 383x287px) Image search: [Google]
1471579146411.jpg
26KB, 383x287px
>>28229485
I didn't even know this much edge could exist holy shit.
>>
File: TerrieDefault.png (35KB, 307x623px) Image search: [Google]
TerrieDefault.png
35KB, 307x623px
I made this in that dollmaker, am I cool yet? I figure she'd just be your average trainer or something, climbing mountains, exploring, all that crap
>>
File: kirir.png (1KB, 119x86px) Image search: [Google]
kirir.png
1KB, 119x86px
>>
>Delinquent from Humilau
>Team is just Scolipede, Cinccino, and Unfezant
>Not a competitive trainer
>Hangs out with the punks from Castelia
>Likes Roxie music and goes to her concerts regularly
>Has two little brothers and one little sister whom he loves but doesn't get to see often
>also has a secret crush on Marlon
>>
>>28227423
>this much autism

Holy hell no
>>
>>28230278
Fitting for a degenerate.
>>
File: a08J4mL.png (119KB, 774x1032px) Image search: [Google]
a08J4mL.png
119KB, 774x1032px
>>
>>28230946
Oooh baby, sexy neck~
>>
I'd be interested to get some feedback on an OC that's been knocking around inside my head for a couple of years now. Especially since I've been concerned about accidentally making a character that's too perfect/overpowered or a Mary Sue, so I'd really appreciate /vp/'s thoughts.

> Female Pokemon Trainer
> Mid-Twenties, probably like 24 or 25
> Has a full team of 6 Pokemon, but none are massively overpowered or incredibly rare, One is even NFE
> All 6 Pokemon were acquired slowly over time (several years) throughout her life and travels as a Trainer
> Has a very small handful of badges (haven't decided what ones yet), however is NOT a serious Battler. Isn't competing in any League, challenges Gyms from time to time mostly for a fun challenge. Has probably a 50/50 win ratio, probably more losses than victories overall
> Come from Ekruteak City in Johto
> Reason for traveling and becoming a Trainernis because she was always captivated by the local legends of Folklore of the Legendary Pokemon and the Sacred Towers (Ho-Oh, etc)
> When she was a young teen, saw a very fleeting glimpse of Raikou running through the wilderness
> Wanted to see Raikou again one day, properly
> Began traveling around, fell in love with Pokemon, adventuring, exploring and traveling in general
> Overall goal is to see as much of the Pokemon World and experience as much of it as possible, travel all corners of the globe
> "Fill in all blank parts of the map" type of deal

I'm worried that the whole "saw a legendary Pokemon" thing touches a little bit on Mary Sue territory. I know it's been done before. I just don't know how to emphasize that nothing about it makes her ~*~special~*~

She trains Electric, Grass, and Fairy types.
I think she'd only have a couple of badges, most likely ones from mostly those types as well (Thunder Badge, Rainbow Badge, Bolt Badge, Insect Badge, Plant Badge, Voltage Badge)

She isn't related to any main character, Gym Leader, E4 Member, etc
>>
>>28231703
Sounds fine. Reminds me of a more well-rounded version of Eusine
>>
Rant incoming:

>Mary Sue
This particular word is always thrown around it's basically meaningless at this point.

Personally speaking, a Mary Sue (i.e. wish fulfillment) character should at least have these traits to actually be a "Mary Sue".
>Is related to any canon character; better yet if it's those "long-lost sibling" type
>Is stronger than any canon character; even the MC him/herself
>Everyone and their mother like them, even though they have no reason to
>Has canon character(s) fall in love with them
>Character(s) that hate them is seen as wrong
>Can get away with doing shit people will call wrong
>Has a "I'm so strong/beautiful/etc. it's a curse" moment every now and then
>Can somehow pull a stunt that no one ever could (e.g. pacifying Groudon vs Kyogre without Rayquaza)
Even then, these are character traits; implemented correctly, then it's very much acceptable as any other. It becomes a problem when you don't.

There, rant finished.
>>
>>28232209
You rant like a retard. Half of those characteristics are more like an ''extra'', not the ''least'' for a character to be considered a Mary Sue.

Pick up Luna from Pokemon Full Moon for example. She has 2 of those characteristics and still is a Mary Sue. Because you are citing ones exclusive from Pokemon, not ones that applies to multiples storylines
>>
>>28228929
not him

The art is kinda bad. I like the design though, just not the pokeball shirt since it awkwardly disrupts the colour balance
>>
File: WiP.png (3KB, 300x379px) Image search: [Google]
WiP.png
3KB, 300x379px
>>
File: 2016-09-02-22-55-51--1319526382.png (26KB, 248x171px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-02-22-55-51--1319526382.png
26KB, 248x171px
This is Shawn (18) he grew up in Hoenn with my other OC, Captain Deadlock (captain of pokemon army) and fight many battles that change the world. But this is his Shadow form one of the many strong forms Shawn posses. He gained this form after meeting Darkrai and asking him for more power. Darkrai became part of Shawn and lends him his energy but he only uses it when he has to because he can't control Darkrai energy and goes beserk hurting his friends by accident. Everything he goes dark mode and he sees his friends get hurt he gets really sad so he never uses it. Right now he is using it against the final boss battle (hoopa unleash + all shadow legendaries) where Shawn almost dies but his love for his girl friend (her names Taylor and theyre not actually dating but she likes him a lot) overcomes death and together he fuses with his mewtwo (already in dark mode so it's basically mewtwo Shawn darkrai) and turns into the black mewtwo from Pokken Tournament but with darkrai features. He unleashes his ultimate move called Death Storm and destroys Hoopa-Unbound hoopa converts back to original and Shawn catches it with a Pokeball and crushes the pokeball in his hands because hoopa was a incarnation of evil memories Shawn had like when he was a kid and his dad was really mean to him and memories of all the friends he lost through out his journey. After he kills hoopa he has sex with Taylor (blonde 17 years old tan skin blue eyes nice firm boobs bubble butt) he touches her all over the place and licks her
>>
>>28233250
Fuck off you unoriginal cunt, you just stole my backstory and changed a few names
>>
>>28233426
Calm down
>>
>>28232778
>You rant like a retard
I do agree with this, at the very least. Probably should've thought things through instead of posting right away.

>not the ''least'' for a character to be considered a Mary Sue
Reading back, maybe I should use a different word.
No, what I meant was that those are what I considered to be the signs of a Mary Sue character; as in, you don't necessarily need them, but they do make one think "is this character a Mary Sue?".
Plus, the matter is more because of how badly-written those characteristics usually are.

>Because [...]
In my defense, I tried to keep things as general as possible, but maybe it didn't come off as that.

By the way:
>Pokemon Full Moon
>Luna
I don't know about these two until now. Mind filling me on the detail, or rather how bad this "Luna" character is?
>>
File: bluebellforest.png (1MB, 1587x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bluebellforest.png
1MB, 1587x1080px
I made up a little character to use when me and my friends tried Pokemon themed D&D.

Her name is Bluebell.
11 years old
From Viridian City
Lives with her parents, who aren't strong Pokemon battlers and prefer to keep Pokemon as pets. Her family has an elderly Weedle as a pet that has never evolved.
She likes grass and bug type Pokemon best and grew up playing in Viridian forest.
She traveled down to Pallet town to start her Pokemon journey and earn gym battles.
She picked Bulbasaur.

That's all I have so far, but she's fun to draw and I think I finally got her design decided.
>>
>>28233250
Gave me a good chuckle with that. You can't get more of an edgy, pre-pubescent Pokémon OC than that.
>>
>>28236056
Aww she's pretty cute desu
>>
File: Bluebellteam.png (384KB, 1096x761px) Image search: [Google]
Bluebellteam.png
384KB, 1096x761px
>>28236056
The team I ended up with before we got bored and stopped playing.

>>28236532
thank
>>
>>28232209
>Is related to any canon character; better yet if it's those "long-lost sibling" type
Is there a way to do this well? Like for example, is there anyway to use pre-existing ideas like the Draconids without seeming Mary Sue?
>>
>>28237267
Do you play NeoNectar?

:^)
>>
File: Flower fairies.jpg (379KB, 1000x535px) Image search: [Google]
Flower fairies.jpg
379KB, 1000x535px
>>28237359
No. But I had a lot of Cicely Mary Barker books as a kid. Flower fairies are a cute.
>>
>>28237456
So what's the goal of the character? What's the intended progression?
>>
>>28237337
It's difficult. Possible, but difficult.
In the case of a tribe like the Draconids, unless it's explicitly stated like this:
>This Draconid person is the LAST member of the tribe
Then it's pretty safe to have a go at it. As long as that OC is not related to any character that canonically have no family.

However, don't make that particular OC too important without a good justification. Doing that is a good way to earn a collective groan from people.
>>
>>28237678
My character is Retsa. She is linked with Fug. She leader of clan and had strongest dragos. Did I do good?
>>
File: bb01.png (520KB, 1389x1022px) Image search: [Google]
bb01.png
520KB, 1389x1022px
>>28237484
There was never a real unique goal in mind when I made her. The game was just our characters going through the Indigo League anime style.
I suppose Bluebell would like to catch em all and probably eventually end up on the contest circuit.
She'd collect a few badges here and there when it's not too much work, but she's not interested in being the best battler.

I guess her progression as a character would involve her learning to listen to her friends and her pokemon instead of being so bossy. She needs to learn proper teamwork.
>>
>>28237718
Okay... anything else? She seems a bit too lackluster to be considered a character.
I mean, if she's a background or a flashback character, that's fine. But it's not, is it?
>>
>>28230320
Someone isn't very creative and lost their childlike sense of wonder and enjoyment I see.
>>
>>28234321
Alright, you exaplained your point well now.

Now, for your question: Pokemon Full Moon is a fangame. The game has good art, but by far the worst writing in all fangames I have ever seen. Luna is the protagonist, intelligent yet bullied girl that ran away from home, etc.
I thought such introduction was misleading and gave the game a chance.
I was wrong, the introduction does it justice. Luna is by nature ''an angel'' for everyone else. Anyone who is not on her side is automatically evil and so on.
Her romance with another guy is very forced. Enemy team is doing things for evulz and so on. If you watch a playthrough of the game, in the 5 first minutes you will get an idea of where this leads to.

That aside, art is gorgeous. Still playing it to see where it goes
>>
>>28237993
Your art style is adorable
>>
File: P04.png (543KB, 849x600px) Image search: [Google]
P04.png
543KB, 849x600px
I'm still working on my trainers' backstories, but what I have so far is:

* A Backpacker whose mother used to be a gym trainer at the old Saffron City dojo before Sabrina took over. His quest revolves around trying to battle against other Fighting-type Gym Leaders using the techniques he inherited from his mother; despite that, he doesn't use only Fighting-types, but primarily physical attackers.

* A Hex Maniac who ends up going on her journey to indulge in her enjoyment of Ghost-types, but winds up with an appreciation for other types of Pokemon as well and becomes a better adjusted person of her journey. Only uses purple Pokemon.

* A Fairy Tale Girl who is sister of the above Hex Maniac and dresses in princess-like clothing; desires to create an ice cream shop someday where she makes the desserts alongside her Pokemon. Uses Fairy-types and Ice-types.

* A Pokemon Ranger who used to live in Almia when she was younger. Uses various Pokemon.

* An orphaned Ninja Boy with a sandstorm team who gets by with the help of Pickup Pokemon. Uses a Sandstorm team.

* A Team Magma Grunt who journeys to study Mega Evolution as a means of helping her organization. Uses a Sun Team.

* A Pokemon Breeder. Still trying to think of what to do with him. Uses a Rain Team.

Pic is Hex Maniac (Nicole) and Fairy Tale Girl (Elena).
>>
File: floarama_picnic.png (597KB, 849x600px) Image search: [Google]
floarama_picnic.png
597KB, 849x600px
>>28239982
Here's an image of the Ranger and Ninja Boy.
>>
File: rivals.png (695KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
rivals.png
695KB, 700x990px
>>28239982
>>28240285
Backpacker (and Hex Maniac again).
>>
>>28239982
>>28240285
>>28240295

Magma Grunt.
>>
my OC is a dude with an aipom and a jumpluff. He is joey's (top percent) best friend, and they just like to hang out in early routes and annoy dudes. Is this still mary sue?
>>
>>28239982
>>28240285
>>28240295
>>28240459
And Pokemon Breeder.

I'll probably make another trainer once I see what Alola's customizable clothing looks like.
>>
>>28240459
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SHE IS WAY TOO CUUUUUUUTEEEEE
>>
>>28238786
Glad I did, and thank you for being reasonable.

At the possible expense of my sanity, I decided to watch a playthrough of it. The nicest thing I can say after watching the first part (right before leaving Fling Cove)?
>There are worse story out there.
Even that feels a bit too generous. I mean, seriously? "Happening too fast" doesn't even cover how quickly some things happened.
>You never help me!
>But I love you!
>I love you too!
I know writing romance is difficult, but this is just... awful.

Now, thanks to my curiosity, I'd probably continue watching later.
>>
File: branwen2.png (1MB, 3000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
branwen2.png
1MB, 3000x4000px
Here's my trainer, Branwen!

She's from Viridian City originally, but moved to Johto with her mother pretty early on.

Like some children who threaten to run away from home because of strict but well-meaning parenting, she actually did run away, but got hella lost. But because of the way and note that she left, she was terrified to go back home, and ended up being one of those wild children.

Her first pokemon was the Totodile that'd later be a core part of her team, which she fell into a sort of cooperative, of course non verbal, understanding with. Awkward, standoffish partners. Eventually she got her hands on a pokeball and the lil' fella accepted being her partner, and she could then be more protective over him.

There's more, but, eh. That's good for now.
>>
>>28240687
Pretty cool. She looks like she'd rough someone up, though.

>>28239982
Oh, I suppose I should add just a little more information.

>Rex Hunter
>Trainer Class: Backpacker
>Team: Flareon, Samurott, Ampharos, Whimsicott, Darmanitan, Mienshao, Heracross, Aerodactyl, Mightyena, Jynx

>Nicole Edwards
>Trainer Class: Hex Maniac
>Team: Liepard, Muk, Drapion, Starmie, Drifblim, Gengar, Ambipom, Arbok, Sableye, Venomoth

>Elena Edwards
>Trainer Class: Fairy Tale Girl
>Team: Azumarill, Jumpluff, Altaria, Carbink, Aurorus, Togekiss (Pending changes)

>Kimberly Anderson
>Trainer Class: Pokemon Ranger
>Team: Lopunny, Staraptor, Luxray, Rapidash, Miltank, Leafeon, Mawile, Nidoqueen, Vaporeon

>Jun Okada
>Trainer Class: Ninja Boy
>Team: Flygon, Gliscor, Donphan, Hippowdon, Magnezone, Stoutland, Excadrill, Tyranitar, Swampert, Cacturne

>Catherine Wilson
>Trainer Class: Magma Grunt
>Team: Charizard, Infernape, Arcanine, Volcarona, Sawsbuck, Victreebel, Heliolisk, Chandelure

>Alphonse Fontaine
>Trainer Class: Pokemon Breeder
>Team: Politoed, Toxicroak, Ferrothorn, Goodra, Raichu, Gyarados, Kingdra, Rotom-W

Rex and Nicole are rivals, as are Catherine and Alphonse.
>>
>>28238352
>characters NEED personal growth!!
There's one in every writing thread. Gets my sides every time
>>
>>28227423
Kinda looks like she could be Sabrina's daughter.
>>
File: shucks.jpg (8KB, 223x248px) Image search: [Google]
shucks.jpg
8KB, 223x248px
>>28228821

YO HIS NAME IS SHUCKLE

AND YOU BETTER NEVER FUCKLE
>>
>>28241107
Never tried to imply that. Lackluster is lackluster, regardless whether it's a static or dynamic character.
>>
>>28242162
Trying to make every character stand out devalues them all while simultaneously encouraging the creation of epic special snowflakes. Not to mention that these are for fun and etc.
>>
LeBlanc

He is a young chef and protégé of Chef Christoph at Le Wow in Lumiose. His dream is to one day open up his own restaurant in the city, the quality of which will be unparalleled. His current team is Elekid, Tyrogue, Aipom, Trapinch, and Buizel. Gonna finish up with Budew eventually.

R8?
>>
>>28242328
What is his favorite dish to prepare? Least favorite?
>>
>>28242022
I don't get this, is he like, throwing the shuckles? are they levitating?
>>
>>28237456
Holy shit I had so many of these books when I was a kid and forgot about them until now.
>>
>>28242215
That's true, yes. Still, when the matter of making an OC comes up, I usually expect more than:
>My character is Retsa. She is linked with Fug. She leader of clan and had strongest dragos.
But that's just a personal preference than anything.
>>
>>28242628
Alolan shuckle. Rock/psychic.
>>
>>28242824
I see you're the type of girl that needs /s at the end of sarcastic posts.

I'll make a note of that for future posts.
>>
>>28242524
Favorite dish would probably be Pasta all Dedenne and least favorite would be Vespiquiche as he's lactose intolerant
>>
>>28243317
Autism alert but at one point I had like a "recipe book" where I would write down food pokemon puns so I can easily reference them into the story. These were some of my favorite ones.
>>
>>28243427
Cherubi pie
>>
>>28242905
Nah, consider it me humoring the sarcasm. It's actually a lot more fun that way.
>>
>>28243709
Sorry, I forgot to put an /s at the end of my post again.
>>
>>28240498
Thanks! I'll have more art of her soon.

In the meanwhile, here's something of Rex's mother.
>>
>>28243929
And Alphonse's sister.
>>
>>28240459
Did you make this or are you using someone else's art? I'm asking because that is clearly Sinon from SAO.
>>
>>28244370
It was commissioned. Never seen SAO, though I got a number of image references for features from Safebooru for the artist. I searched "blue hair" when I was looking for Catherine's references, so I probably got some Sinon images for reference.

Might have to get things tweaked if they wound up looking that similar.
>>
>>28244459
The only differences I see are no cat ears and no holes in her hair pins

>name not!Sinon OC Catherine
>Sinon is a catgirl
Guy pls
>>
>>28244554
Just looked up art of her now and it's an exact copy...

That's disappointing. I'll have to pay the artist to change her hairstyle or something.
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 543x737px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 543x737px
R8 and h8
>>
>>28245162
flash player trainer creator/10
>>
>>28227924
>>
>>28245162
Borderline trash, but she's very cute.

Also Beheeyem
>>
>>28245241
Are you drunk?
>>
>>28245162
anime
>>
>>28244917
The artist should do it for free, since they clearly just copied it
>>
File: 1448585117150.png (203KB, 675x1108px) Image search: [Google]
1448585117150.png
203KB, 675x1108px
im gonna finish this later, and ill reply with the bio later
>>
File: 1455102490664.png (134KB, 958x209px) Image search: [Google]
1455102490664.png
134KB, 958x209px
>>28247387
bio here
>>
>>28247387
Psychic Cunt
>>
What is the opinion on characters having odd abilities? We've seen our fair share of psychics and strange people who can talk to pokémon.... As well as a witch in the anime.
>>
>>28248164
Don't make it over the top or make them an instant expert
>>
>>28247387
Would fug
>>
My OC is a 20-something year old Poke Ball engineer. He doesn't do much battling, though he occasionally lets his Pokemon get some exercise against other trainers. He also tests balls on them and wild Pokemon.

He hasn't made any groundbreaking progress in Poke Ball technology. He has some tiny, decent innovations he could implement but he struggles with the social aspect of things and is easily deflated. So he doesn't really progress. He's no prodigy or anything like that, but he works a bit below his pay grade because he's too aloof to move up.

His team consists of Porygon2 and Magnezone. Magnezone causes problems for him because it fries technology and draws it to him. The workplace has a lot of Magnemites and such, so the Magnezone is usually just this fucking metal asteroid gravitating in the workplace. Magnezone really gets along with a wild Beldum that kind of follows OC around.

He also has an Elekid that's kind of a jerkass to him just because it's fun. Elekid's a big ol' softy but he's bored to tears most of the time and picks on this nameless OC.

One of his aces never sees the light of day, and that's his Raichu. Very enthusiastic, very high energy. It just kind of sits in the PC.

He also borrows Machamp from the workplace, and other similar Pokemon.

He's not particularly attractive or anything like that, but he's not good looking. His worst enemy is himself. He's too afraid to follow his dreams. He'd like to leave everything behind and go on an adventure, but he sees that trainers are usually pretty bold and happy people, and he shuts himself off. He'd also like to be a DJ or something for Goldenrod, because he thinks it'd be cool to put on this confident persona behind the mic.

His Pokemon mostly try to get him to open up. They lighten up the mood, and he's a passable person when he can get there, but it takes a lot. He'd like to not be lonely but doesn't really want to change at the same time.

He works for Silph Co.
>>
>>28250243
>but he's not good looking

that should read "but he's not bad looking."
>>
>>28229485
holy shit you are such a beta
>>
File: trainercard-Leonardo.png (58KB, 245x171px) Image search: [Google]
trainercard-Leonardo.png
58KB, 245x171px
>leonardo
>hyperactive
>surprisingly a decent gym leader
>third eye
>stoner
>flying type lover
>high bond with his pokemon
>optimistic
>always talks about his acid jazz bandcamp mixtape
>lonely

hell ya dats me
>>
>>28250663
Holy fuck was this designed by a 8th grader
>>
>>28250663
can i make a friendship with your oc and mine
>>
>>28250737
who the fuck are you
>>
File: Basile 3.png (16KB, 298x420px) Image search: [Google]
Basile 3.png
16KB, 298x420px
Not quite on topic but here's a character idea from a thing I'm doing.

Basil Moreau
Region: Kalos
Cool Trainer
Pokemon: Joltik

Super fabulous french inspired trainer. All of his clothes were designed and made by him with spider silk. Keeps Joltik out at all times so it can make tiny sparks while attached to his hand causing his posing to become even more dazzling.

Comic relief styled character you're meant to love as much as he is annoying.
>>
>>28243929
MILF
>>
>>28245354
yEs
>>
my oc is literally just who i would be in the pokemon world mostly based off of who i am in real life, not very much to her i just sort of think up stories with her when i cant sleep
a lazy girl who wants to be a travelling pokemon doctor. She has a meowth, a roselia, and a wooper. shes learning medicine but cant work in a clinic or anything because of ~wanderlust~ so just goes around and helps people whose pokemon get hurt in battle. she likes to battle for fun but is really bad at it because she freaks out whenever her pokemon get hurt. Probably has like one single badge
>>
File: Nocturne.png (17KB, 256x161px) Image search: [Google]
Nocturne.png
17KB, 256x161px
Teen from Lavender Town who works part-time to maintain the Pokémon Tower/House of Memories. Currently an active competitor in the Indigo League.
>>
File: Sableye.gif (2MB, 346x245px) Image search: [Google]
Sableye.gif
2MB, 346x245px
>>28252960
>i just sort of think up stories with her when i cant sleep

I'm glad I'm not the only one who does this. I make tons of random OCs for the pokemon world in my head

>Male pokemon trainer/DJ/MC/party planner

>Mid 20's

>Goals: Get famous, get rich, live like a rock star

>Street smart loudmouth whose words writes checks his ass can't cash. Quick witted but not smart, very good at agitating people(usually people you don't want to agitate). Dresses super loudly. Fairly gullible, lets himself get fooled by anything that could possible end up making him a lot of money (get-rich-quick schemes, 1 millionth visitor ads, etc).

>Loyal as hell. Lives by the creed "ride or die". Will stick up for anyone who's done good by him. Charismatic, unique, people intrinsically know that somehow striking up a conversation with him will lead to something entertaining coming out of his mouth whether it's a genuine conversation or dumb ramblings. Pretty good at redirecting people's attention (knows two whole up-close magic tricks, fairly decent at singing, and great at running away). The perfect human distraction if you ever need one in a pinch. Also has a lot of important contacts from his job

>Only one pokemon, Sableye. He bought it from some dude in Lumiose because he thought it would look cool in his music video he swore would make him a big star. Sableye ended up being a bro.

>Never officially won a pokemon battle. Sableye has either been used for distraction(confuse ray, double team, etc) prior to running away or used against competent trainers. It's been suggested he battle against newbie trainers but he doesn't want to because "If I beat a little kid people will be saying 'what are you doing battling a ten year old?' and if I lose people will be saying 'bro, how you gonna lose to a kid, I got this all recorded, this shit is going on the internet'"
>>
>>28254075
You're the kind of guy who would say Pokemon that speaks human language to be cringe-worthy, huh?
>>
>>28243943
What a qt
>>
>>28254075
Welcome to nu/vp/
>>
>>28254171
>implying it hasn't been nu/vp/ since the wottergate
>>
>>28254088
No, I am the kind of guy who thinks writing edgy stories to even more edgy and shitty self-drawn fictional characters, that don't resemble you in any way because you are a fat autist, is cringe.
>B-but it's not me
Come on you fucking retard. Lets have an honest discussion here. You think you are that fucking "cool". But no you are not.

Even worse when you imagine some fucking "xD kawaii grils, lol pls murry me XDD" and act like you are going to have relationships with them. Fucking kill yourself.

Don't get me wrong. You can do it if you want to, I am not going to stop you, but don't complain if people call you "autistic faggot", "fucking retard" or any of the other names you dad calls you by. Thats a fact.
>>
>>28254354
>Implying I'm not that fucking cool
I'm pretty fucking cool.
>>
>>28254354
I'm going to assume you meant OC/self-inserts, because otherwise I have no idea why you're posting in a board that talks about fictional characters.

I do agree that self-inserts are generally shitty however. But are you honestly saying that an OC, no matter how well-written it is, is a cringe?
>>
File: Dorea.png (39KB, 87x87px) Image search: [Google]
Dorea.png
39KB, 87x87px
>>
>>28254075
>>28254354
My God, I didn't know it was possible to contain so much autism into two posts
>>
>>28227550
My oc would be a traveling pokenurse helping out hurt/sick wild pokemon
>>
>>28254354
>edgy stories
>my trainer is just a rock-climber

Whatever you say, cool guy.
>>
File: 1444717707165-1.jpg (484KB, 1000x728px) Image search: [Google]
1444717707165-1.jpg
484KB, 1000x728px
>>
File: 1472567792939.jpg (150KB, 1280x732px) Image search: [Google]
1472567792939.jpg
150KB, 1280x732px
>>28254075
>>28254354
Moooom, someone said mean things about me on the internet!

>angry he doesn't and can't create his own shitty OC.
>>
File: vJ3tG5r.jpg (20KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
vJ3tG5r.jpg
20KB, 400x240px
I don't go out of my way to intentionally create OCs, but any game where I can customize my character I gradually think up a backstory and personality for them as I play. I guess it comes naturally when you write professionally.

Without going into detail, my trainer in X has a somewhat sad past but nothing edgy. She isn't any sort of epic trainer trying to be the best, she just lives the comfy life with inherited Pokemon, growing berries, breeding Deerlings, and painting people's Pokeballs to make some money.
>>
Too many of you guys seem to be too afraid of making a Mary Sue and your characters suffer from it. You can have your character be interesting, just give them some real flaws
>>
>>28259510
Like what?
>>
>>28259535
Maybe if you have a character whose a great battler, make them antisocial or something and maybe hyper competitive too. Make battling their number one priority, the will flake out on friends or family to get in more training. They neglect their own health and maybe take it too far with their own pokemon because they hate losing so much, maybe they don't know how to take it easy and crush a newbie trainer's dream, maybe they once took it too far and seriously injure an opponent's pokemon in an official battle. This can also help set up a character development arc
>>
>>28259840
More important than flaws(which is important), characters need a personality. It's perfectly fine for the OC in your head to be as cool and competent as you want but if you want to share and have people care about the character then make their personality shine.

One-Punch Man has a hyper competent protagonist to the point where it should be boring but the deconstruction of certain super hero tropes and Saitama's personality make it an enjoyable read.

This applies to people making the slice of life type characters, give them a personality too, talk about their likes and dislikes or how they react in certain situations
>>
>>28257389
I feel like there's a story behind this
>>
>>28259840
Personally, what I do is for every primary positive personality trait, add a "but..." statement. Like for >>28258413 she's good at Pokemon battles, but she's extremely afraid to fight because that's what killed her mom. So hers would be "Good at Pokemon battles -but- too anxious to actually battle".

Or other examples
>Has a legendary Pokemon but it won't obey them
>Knows an important character but is either disliked by or virtually unknown by them
>Charismatic and loved but too anxious to actually socialize and doesn't let people get close
>Smart and rich but treats their Pokemon like shit and has no friends

I do feel >>28232209's list of genuine Sue traits is accurate though, so as long as none of those are part of the character's story, they're golden. A strong character is hero, a flawless strong character is a Sue.
>>
>>28261833
I like starting with a mostly flawed character and force circumstance to put them through a sink or swim situation and develop character that way
>>
>>28261833
Even a flawless strong character can be good. A mary sue specifically warps the story around them despite reason or circumstance.
>>
>>28261833
Or put your characters through a lot of the Reality Ensues trope. Just took the championship title from someone who just won it? Congratulations, everyone thinks you're a dick. Has a love interest who's a tsundere? Prepare a three hour long speech as to why she sucks because anyone who can't handle their feelings doesn't deserve a relationship. Stood as a one man army against the evil team during one of their heists, great, but now you're under arrest for vigilantism
>>
>>28263685
You have to remember that almost nobody ITT is a writer. While that advice is okay, it's still a step or two above what they're capable of pulling off convincingly
>>
>>28263685
Have a habit of walking into people's homes and taking whatever items are laying about? Enjoy going through your journey with a black eye!
>>
>>28263685
I kinda want to make one of my protags go through some stuff like that when his future son reveals to him the reason the future is shitty is because the protag decided to ally with the villains.
So present version of the protag would kinda notice the reason his future son is so distant is because he is constantly weightening his father's life.
>>
>>28263685
Eh, that can be a hit or miss. When doing something like this you still have to keep in mind that the Pokemon universe isn't "reality" so things probably work a lot different there and people have different attitudes and views about certain things. Like the last one might be realistic by our standards but probably not "realistic" in the Pokemon world.

Or this
>>28264072
I just assume the Pokemon world is a lot nicer with less crime outside of the "Team [x]" groups so people don't really share our perception of strangers walking in uninvited being an immediate threat.
>>
Fuck off to deviantart, tumblr or wherever you came from.
Fucking autists.
>>
>>28265290
>Calling other people autists as he browses the yokai watch section of a bhutanese carpet weaving forum
>>
>>28265290
We came from /vp/, so I guess that means we're staying
>>
>>28265317
>>28266434
The irony is that getting extremely vocally upset about minor things is common trait of aspies.
>>
>>28264072
That healing item you found in the trash? It's expired!
>>
>>28267370
I'll sue you if my Pokémon gets sick
>>
>>28268681
You're the one giving your pokemon expired medicine
>>
File: Female-60.png (3KB, 95x80px) Image search: [Google]
Female-60.png
3KB, 95x80px
>>
File: EastWest.png (97KB, 317x842px) Image search: [Google]
EastWest.png
97KB, 317x842px
>>28227423
...okay.
>>
File: Untitled.png (124KB, 933x722px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
124KB, 933x722px
>>28270270
In-universe backstory.
>>
>>28254075
Wow, you must really hate creative writing, how'd you graduate highschool?
>>
File: TouzaiLarge.png (643KB, 2240x962px) Image search: [Google]
TouzaiLarge.png
643KB, 2240x962px
>>28270300
Region.

The shtick for this is that Touzai consists of two Leagues, Azuma and Nishi, sharing a single Elite Four, in the same manner as Kanto and Johto, and like in G/S/C, there is a post-Elite Four section to the game. In East Version you start in Azuma, in West, you start in Nishi.

Each game has a complete story of its own but it intersects with the story of the other at various points (like there's a shared enemy Team, for example); you'd need to play both to get the full picture.
>>
>>28270398
>making people buy two games for the complete story
nice marketing decision m8
>>
File: Professor Willow.png (21KB, 146x401px) Image search: [Google]
Professor Willow.png
21KB, 146x401px
>>28270398
Oh, the pokémon league for each region. Since each game is built with the intention of tackling all gyms in both regions, each league has only 7 gyms rather than 8, but there's 14 total. Also note that I brought back something that hasn't been seen since Gen I, which is that each Gym is strong/resistant to the Gym that proceeded it, something that proceeds all the way up through the Elite 4.

Azuma:
1. Poison
2. Psychic
3. Ghost
4. Dark
5. Bug
6. Fighting
7. Fairy

Nishi:
1. Normal
2. Rock
3. Ground
4. Flying
5. Ice
6. Fire
7. Dragon

Elite 4
1. Steel
2. Water
3. Electric
4. Grass
>>
>>28270504
You have to do that to catch all the pokémon in a given generation, anyway, or at least know someone who bought the other version.
>>
>>28270531
Didn't Fire Emblem pull that shit?
>>
>>28270569
I dunno; I've never played.

Like I said, each game has a complete story in and of itself. It's just that it occasionally drops references to the other game, but nothing plot-critical to your game. Like, you talk to an NPC in Azuma and they say "Did you hear about that kid in Nishi? They say he defeated Team Calamity in Russetstream Town!"

The end-game post Elite Four battle is, of course, a showdown with your counterpart, a la Red atop Mt. Silver.
>>
File: trainerchibirough.png (124KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
trainerchibirough.png
124KB, 640x640px
>>28227423
I'm on mobile so it was hard to draw my oc, Holly ,bUT here's a shit chibi I just drew of her just now.
Her team,
Pangoro
Alakazam
Venomoth
Crobat
Purugly
Chandelure

She's mostly into contests but she's no pushover in a fight. Huge crybaby upon loosing.
>Most used pokemon for contests:
Venomoth
>Most used in battles:
Pangoro
>Bro pokemon that's always out its ball:
Purugly
>Backstory:
Born and raised in ecruteak city, she left home to pursue contests and to honestly be a huge bitch to the world. Her purugly is actually her housepet she sorta stole when she left. As such, it tends to hate it's ball and can usually be seen stomping along Hollys side.
Holly is bossy, loud, and honestly not too bright. But she's a loyal friend once she likes you. She the kind of friend who'd chop her own fingers off you. She's a problem gambler and has a knack for 'dumb luck', which only feeds her tendency to place bets on trivial things.. She's won many contests with her Venomoth, gaining a small amount of fame in her home town. She has no desire to be the best trainer, just one that'll make you think "this bitch MIGHT kill me in my sleep."

Once tried out for team magma, but they weren't nice about boot camp and she fled, being the secret huge baby that she is.
>>
>>28271077
Off for you*
>>
>>28228984
>>28250243
>>28250904
>>28254049
>>28271077
My favorite ones so far
>>
File: kody picture.jpg (759KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
kody picture.jpg
759KB, 900x900px
Ursaring
Shedinja
Shiftry
Slowking
Skuntank
Carbink
>>
>>28228108
LET THE FAPPING COMMENCE!
>>
>>28271435
eewww
>>
>>28271863
It doesn't even have a gender
>>
Shitty oc!!
>>
>>28271077
>She's mostly into contests but she's no pushover in a fight.
She probably shouldn't have a fully evolved team then.

>Alakazam
How exactly did she evolve it?

>Pangoro
How exactly did she evolve it?

You should refine that backstory. Make it consistent. Remove anything that doesn't have a real point.
>>
>>28272573
Hm. Your right about those two pokes. I might scratch them compleatly.she doesn't really need a full team...
Hm.
>>
File: 2016-09-05 04.58.29.png (16KB, 195x195px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-05 04.58.29.png
16KB, 195x195px
>>28271077
Really trying to get the hang of drawing on mobile. Lost my tablet a year ago and havnt drawn much since.
I'm not a fan of drawing on this tiny screen.
Slightly better pic of holly.
>>
>>28273375
Oh god the quality is so awful.I'm so sorry hah. Does anyone know a good free drawing app? I'm using pixly and I hate it.
>>
>>28273388
It's really not that big of an issue.
Thread posts: 229
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.