[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should a pokemon game allow you to join the evil team? Why or why not?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1471407787615.png (926KB, 1280x1279px) Image search: [Google]
1471407787615.png
926KB, 1280x1279px
Should a pokemon game allow you to join the evil team? Why or why not?
>>
>>28226786
Yes if the games actually had a good story like smt/final fantasy but that's never gonna happen
>>
>>28226828
You were so close.
>>
>>28226844
Wha
>>
mainline SMT is mostly just choosing between different groups of overexaggerated crazy fanatics and if theres a middle ground it either means killing everyone or a perfect golden ending

its... not quite as amazing story wise as people like to say, kind of too psuedo philosophical sometimes
>>
>>28226924
True but still loads better than anything pokemon has dished out
>>
>>28226989

probably yeah, pokemon stories are not great but i still think i enjoy them a bit more anyway
>>
Why the fuck would you want to?
>>
>>28227016

>join team galactic
>turn on cyrus at last moment
>destroy universe with dialga and palkia
>create a new one thats the same but your waifu is real
>giratina wrecks your face before you can
>the end
>
>>
>>28227016
Don't tell me how to live my fucking life, you fascist prick.
>>
Top kek.

Never going to happen. Nor should it.

Go replay HGSS if you want to dress up like one of the baddies.
>>
Not in the main games,but maybe a +10-teen spin-off
>>
>>28227016
So that my wish of red saying yes at the nugget bridge and joing the rocket gang could actually happen.
>>
>>28227940
>Wanting to join a gang that murders Marowaks and gets swept by ten-year olds.
>>
>>28228038
>not wanting to exclusivly use shitmons to steal better pokemon from shit trainers
>>
>>28226786
I would a mix of Pokemon Adventures manga and Deus Ex approach. You start battling an enemy organization, but in mid-game you find out they were the good guys all along and the establishment was corrupt.
Sprinkle some fantasy Illuminati if you want.

>>28228038
>Not wanting to get awfully rich and powerful
>>
>>28228378
>Not getting rich and powerful just by playing the game normally, as a fucking ten-year old sweeping whatever cuck team is in your way
???
>>
>>28226924
That's the point of SMT though. There are no good guys.
Also usually both(/all) groups have pretty logical ideologies, even if they're super extremist about them.
>>
Only for the ones that don't reveal their true intentions until later on
I could see joining Plasma because of N or Flare so you can part of the club only to turn on them later when it all comes together

Wouldn't work for Rocket or Galactic because you'd know somethings up straight away
>>
>>28226786
If anything it'll be;

>These sumbitches are evil, and they got something we need to wake up the box legendary
>They need to buy their own uniforms, so you gotta do the same
>Dress up as a punk and walk around through the hideout, looking at the Skulls have their not-punk fun
>Find Guzma
>He's not a dumbass and recognizes that you didn't dye your hair, starting a fight
>>
File: 1447079948285.png (139KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1447079948285.png
139KB, 500x375px
>a grunt will never smear her makeup on you
What should I do instead
>>
>>28227016
So we can have New Vegas Pokémon
>>
>>28226786
maybe if the team was something like bw team plasma
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.