[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Malva?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

Thoughts on Malva?
>>
She could get the dick.
>>
>>28226375
She's hot.
>>
>>28226375
wasted character
>>
fuck her to hell

i dont want an elite 4 member threatening to kill me every time i beat her, which is alot. you cant do anything to expose her as part of team flare and get her kicked out which feels bad man

INJUSTICE
>>
she's hot but, she's such a fucking asshole.
>>
Shes hot and i want to fuck her asshole
>>
File: 1466898741158.jpg (62KB, 566x626px) Image search: [Google]
1466898741158.jpg
62KB, 566x626px
>member of the super-evil team who just want to kill everyone
>she literally controls the fucking media and is part of the elite four
>gets to keep BOTH her jobs, and her dignity even though everyone now knows she's like one step from being literally the fucking devil
>>
File: 1467734239104.png (994KB, 1158x1637px) Image search: [Google]
1467734239104.png
994KB, 1158x1637px
>>28226750
The media is already run by the devil
>>
Smokin hot
>>
File: tumblr_oamznk1wnG1sc8r22o8_250.jpg (101KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oamznk1wnG1sc8r22o8_250.jpg
101KB, 250x250px
i wanted an XZ and YZ sequel pair just so that she'd be the new leader of team flare and she'd get some kind of comeuppance

but no the genocidal maniac gets to stay in the elite 4
>>
>>28226375
She needs to be blackmailed and lewded up as payback for the bullshit she got away with
>>
>>28226375
Neat, but wasted potential. Like all of gen 6
>>
File: 1471879731045.jpg (51KB, 480x468px) Image search: [Google]
1471879731045.jpg
51KB, 480x468px
>>
>>28226375
The animu did a good job of expanding her role in the story, much like with Diantha.
>>
File: malva.jpg (216KB, 800x548px) Image search: [Google]
malva.jpg
216KB, 800x548px
>>28226375
she is a great waifu
>>
>>
>>28226375
Wasted potential just like the rest of Gen 6. An E4 member who is a member of the villainous team and the region's newscaster. How could you fuck that up? Oh wait it's Gamefreak, nevermind
>>
>>28226916
At least it was better than gen 4 or 5.
>>
Ever notice how in her rematch dialouge she seems to switch moods really quickly.
I think she was sympathetic to team flare at the very least. The "big bad team flare" quote makes me think she thinks TF is doing nothing but good. I remember a quote from some SJW on twitter being the exact same.
"The big bad Anita Sarkeesian"
She's the least likable E4 member.
>>
File: 1461738725342.gif (83KB, 450x492px) Image search: [Google]
1461738725342.gif
83KB, 450x492px
>>28227033
Game Freak are the Heathcliff of story writers. They bring something up that could be marginally interesting/silly to do something with, but just leave it there. BW's morality-of-slaving story was a worse offender, they bring it up and then shit their pants and pass out trying to address it.
>>
Maybe I'm a dumbass but when did she appear with team flare? I remember nothing about her being with team flare.
>>
>>28227501
>Enough for now. I brought you here for a reason. The first issue is the identity of the Trainer called Essentia. In truth, she is simply a young girl called Emma, wearing a piece of special technology dubbed the Expansion Suit. The Expansion Suit was created by Dr. Xerosic. I can see that name means something to you. You remember him, I take it. ...One of Team Flare's scientists. This brings me to my request, young man/lady. Make sure Xerosic disappears. I don't care how. If you need a reason, call it honor among thieves... Even we in Team Flare had our sense of pride. You may have disagreed with us, but we were doing what we thought right. I won't let him sully our honor now. The hero of Kalos would hardly wish for that girl Emma to keep staining her hands with these crimes as Essentia. If you want to help the girl, you need to put a stop to Xerosic. And that I can help you with! If we leave now, we should find him at Lysandre Café. Don't dawdle. Be ready to face death if you go. Prepare well if you want a shot at surviving."

her speech from the Looker quest
>>
>>28227200
I don't think the problems of Game Freak stories is necessarily wasted potential, just too much shit going on with little direction.

It's like a weeaboo writing a fantasy story set in medieval Japan. The author likely throws everything but the kitchen sink because it's cool.

Anyway, I like Malva. She's probably my favorite gen 6 character since there's so few memorable ones.
>>
>>28227606
I see, never did the looker quest.
>>
>>28227878
Honestly I love to shit on X and Y, but it's probably one of my favorite things in Pokemon
>>
>>28227901
To be honest I when I beat Y I was pretty dissapointed in it and just put it down. I hear people call him a mary sue but looker seems really cool to me, the idea of a detective in the pokemon world is a cool concept.
>>
>>28227878
As someone who just did it. It was pathetically disappointing.
>>
>>28226375
so much wasted potential, X/Y kills me or this reason
>>
>>28227973
I mean, it's what you get out of the characters. I like story stuff, I mean some people just don't like story. I was always a BW

Emma a cute

And Fuck Delta episode, people saying I didn't read closely can fuck off
>>
looker quest was just run to X alley and fight y under leveled trainer. people only remember it because of the emma pedos
>>
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.