[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily Pokémon Sun and Moon Anti-Hype Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 18

>Directed by Ohmori, the same man responsible for the piles of shit that were X/Y and OR/AS (He thinks Mega Kangaskhan is balanced and can be solely countered by Rocky Helmet)
>70 new Pokémon again like in X/Y, except 20% of those are Gen 1 only Alola forms, which are lazy color swaps
>Most of the new Pokémon are lame shit anyways like Bruxish, Stufful, Bewear, Sandygast and Palossand
>Most are guaranteed shitmons that won't make it to OU and be NU at best
>They blew their entire load during hype season again like with X/Y
>Mega Evolutions have been retconned
>Game is short as fuck, only has 174 music tracks compared to the 212 music tracks in X/Y
>Lv. 30 Ariados Guzma fight by the third island, probably only knows Leech Life and Poison Sting
>Z-Moves are useless gimmicks and a waste of time
>Hyper Training irrevocably ruining breeding as we know it
>The starter final evos are inexcusably shit, especially Litten becoming a wrestler bara tiger for no apparent reason, most likely Fire/Fighting again
>Rival picks the starter weak against you
>Piss easy handholding difficulty complete with type advantage notifiers on every move, Rotom Dex tells you where to go next
>Only 4 small islands, gyms replaced with "trials" aka fetch quests and wild double battles

If you're STILL hyped for this after all that then you're either underage or a dicksucking GF apologist, there is no saving you.
>>
>>28224033
Hello Verlis
>>
>>28224033
You forgot to mention that the box legends have base 89 speed
>>
File: 1470771711275.jpg (23KB, 621x569px) Image search: [Google]
1470771711275.jpg
23KB, 621x569px
>>28224033
>>
How fucking sad and miserable does one fat neckbeard's life have to be to make a daily anti hype thread?
>>
File: Shit.jpg (255KB, 1000x938px) Image search: [Google]
Shit.jpg
255KB, 1000x938px
>>28224033
>>
>>28224033
Get a life dude. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>28224033
>stop liking but i don't like!

The Tread

And I thought school started damn it under age fags
>>
File: 1439567866515.png (3MB, 1316x1964px) Image search: [Google]
1439567866515.png
3MB, 1316x1964px
>>28224033
>shitting on pokemon designs
A reminder to get a load of this and be grateful for what you have
>>
File: 1456500681234.png (285KB, 303x840px) Image search: [Google]
1456500681234.png
285KB, 303x840px
>>28224033
>>
>>28224033
Sun or Moon?
>>
>>28224033
>70 new pokemon
No source.
>Most of the new pokemon are lame
I'd say half are shit. The other half are alright. Even so, it's not like that's gonna make it unplayable.
>Most are guaranteed shitmons
No source.
>They blew their entire load during hype season again
No source. There's still a lot we don't know.
No source.
>Game is short as fuck
No source.
>Only 174 music tracks
Have you already data-mined the game? Where did you get this information?
>Th-the first fight with the enemy leader is easy!
Like every other one.
And yet you complain about Megas?
>Hyper Training ruins breeding
OH NO, I DON'T HAVE TO SPEND COUNTLESS HOURS GOING LEFT AND RIGHT ON A BIKE, THE HORROR!
>The starter final evos
Who cares? Just don't use the starter.
I don't know if he's a rival, he just seems like your buddy, like Lyra in Gen 2.
>piss-easy difficulty
No source.
>Only 4 small islands
There's five including the artificial one, and they don't seem THAT small. I feel like there's more we're not seeing or that the scale is just not right. Look at every other official region image, they're super off-scale compared to in-game.
>gyms replaced with trials
No source.

I'm not saying I'm HYPED for Sun/Moon, but you're just pulling shit out of your ass to have an excuse to complain about the game.
>>
>>28224033
There was literally nothing wrong with ORAS or X/Y. You only think ORAS was bad because that shitty battle frontier wasn't in it.

Fuck off back to r/pokemon, you underaged fuck
>>
>>28224123
>>28224137
>>28224151
>>28224158
>>28224168
Fuck off faggots learn to spell first
>>
>>28224033
>same man that directed based as fuck XY and ORAS
Thank god, I was afraid it was going to be like that piece of shit of a game that was BW2. Lots of bullshit new gen mons everywhere, hurr let's make the gym leaders high level durr grinding is le fun, messy as fuck region with way too much confusing shite distracting from the journey, I can go on for all eternity.
>>
File: Shit 2- Age of Shit.jpg (646KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Shit 2- Age of Shit.jpg
646KB, 1200x1600px
>>28224214
>>
>>28224210
>There was literally nothing wrong with ORAS or X/Y
I disagree with OP but this is just delusional.
>>
>>28224207
The soundtrack was announced today, that's what the child meant by that.
>>
>>28224170
>It's okay because there are bigger piles of shit, so appreciate this shit of yours
>>
>>28224214
Only one of those had spelling errors.
>>
>>28224214
kek
>>
>>28224207
The 174 tracks thing is confirmed.
>>
File: image.png (48KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
48KB, 360x360px
>Directed by Ohmori, the same man responsible for the piles of shit that were X/Y and OR/AS (He thinks Mega Kangaskhan is balanced and can be solely countered by Rocky Helmet)
This does worry me a bit, but I'm optimistic

>70 new Pokémon again like in X/Y, except 20% of those are Gen 1 only Alola forms, which are lazy color swaps
Source?

>Most of the new Pokémon are lame shit anyways like Bruxish, Stufful, Bewear, Sandygast and Palossand
"Most"
Also, mainly your opinion

Again, Source?
"All pokemon have to be competetive" shitter

Fucking source?

Now I know you're baiting, cause that's pretty much confirmed false

>Game is short as fuck, only has 174 music tracks compared to the 212 music tracks in X/Y
SOURCES

>Lv. 30 Ariados Guzma fight by the third island, probably only knows Leech Life and Poison Sting
Actually kinda concerning, but you're over-exaggerating and we don't know what the level progression or the context is like

Opinion. We have no idea how they might change things

I'm a breederfag and I'm only hyped by this, Mr Verlis

>The starter final evos are inexcusably shit, especially Litten becoming a wrestler bara tiger for no apparent reason, most likely Fire/Fighting again
I like most of the starters, so I think your opinion is shit

True

>Piss easy handholding difficulty complete with type advantage notifiers on every move, Rotom Dex tells you where to go next
Really nothing you mentioned really matters

>Only 4 small islands, gyms replaced with "trials" aka fetch quests and wild double battles
We have no clue how big the actual islands are or how most trials go

2/10 Still hyped

Failure of a thread
>>
File: 1472836909602.png (33KB, 643x230px) Image search: [Google]
1472836909602.png
33KB, 643x230px
>>28224033
You might just want to cross Meags being retconned.
>>
>>28224207
>>28224207
>Only 174 music tracks
>Have you already data-mined the game? Where did you get this information?

Serebii has info on a soundtrack being released in Japan.
>>
>>28224248
Aaaaaaahahahaha unovian redditor, GTFO right now. Why are you even here if you hate based pokemon?
>>
>>28224293
Cool source, also who the fuck complains about that? It's still 174 tracks.
>>
>>28224293
>>28224258
Oh. Well, did they state it was the WHOLE game's soundtrack? They could be excluding stuff that might be spoilers.
>>
File: hoopa.jpg (174KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
hoopa.jpg
174KB, 750x1000px
>>28224214
Op, I don't
think you quite realize what you've typed here! So
why don't you just ruminate, whilst I illuminate
the possibilities.
>>
>>28224033
Guzma's Ariados knows Fell Stinger.
>>
File: why.jpg (45KB, 345x378px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
45KB, 345x378px
>>28224317
???
>>
File: image.gif (461KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
461KB, 500x375px
>>28224033

ahahaha I love your tears
>>
>>28224320
Doubt it. People are paying money for this, excluding tracks would be a punch in the nuts.
>>
>>28224092
Source?
>>
>>28224318
Check serebii or just google sun moon OST, you useless prick.
>>
>>28224371
>>28224258
>>28224293
It could just be that they re-use more music. It's only about 40 less tracks, and 174 is still a pretty large soundtrack.
>>
>>28224092
How is this a serious detriment to the gameplay in any way?
>>
>>28224033
Man look at all this citation you have and subjective oponions based on nothing.
>>
>>28224092
>Using legendary Pokemon
kek
>>
File: bait museum.jpg (118KB, 627x477px) Image search: [Google]
bait museum.jpg
118KB, 627x477px
>>28224033
>>28224214

>being so desperate for attention that he spouts contrarian opinions to get it
>actually tries to prove superiority by nitpicking grammar

OP, you're a massive cocksucking faggot, and your parents probably wish they would've aborted you. Do them a favor and step into the human waste incinerator where you belong.
>>
>>28224318
It's about 40 tracks less than XY, which implies less content. Keyword: implies.

It's a slightly worrying sign but nothing big.
>>
>>28224207
The denial is strong with this one.
Get ready to be disappointed.
>>
I like all the starters they are great.. so glad we don't have shite ugly starters like internape.. luchalitten is the best fire starter since gen III
>>
>>28224401
>"only" 40 tracks
That's almost 1/4 of the entire Sun Moon soundtrack
>>
>>28224447
>muh special snowflake team
>>
File: Hoopa.full.1865052.jpg (261KB, 814x846px) Image search: [Google]
Hoopa.full.1865052.jpg
261KB, 814x846px
>>28224458
To continue my Hoopaposting. China had them 40 leaks, /vp/ had a thousand fairytales. But OP, (you) in luck cuz up our sleeve, we got a type of logic that never fails.
>>
>>28224490
Legendaries are special snowflakes, that's why they're legendaries.
>>
>>28224533
Special snowflakes that can be countered by anyone with a brain and strategy. Same with using them.
>>
>>28224033
>which are lazy color swaps
I love this meme. How fucking retarded do you have to be to not notice they're more than a colour swap?
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 425x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 425x500px
>>28224214
You seem upset, young one. What happened? Did your mom forget to give you your juice box around snack time?
>>
>>28224605
Vulpix is pretty much a color swap.
>>
>>28224634
>image.jpg
This guy truly and honestly has a reaction image collection on his fucking phone.
>>
>>28224672
>complaining of such a small and insignificant detail.
>>
>>28224649
Except it's not. Finer details not your stronger suit or something?
>>
File: 1426206991881.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1426206991881.png
29KB, 633x758px
>>28224033
Pokémon is truly dead.
>>
>>28224033
Ohmori only directed ORAS and it was its first time as director, also retaining things because it belongs to Gen VI

The game is not released yet so we don't know how many new Pokemon Gen SM will add. Alola variations is a nice feature, it's a shame it will be wasted on Gen I Pokemon

Only Sandygast and Palossand, the design of the other are decent enough

Again, the game is not released yet, we must wait for the stats

You're right here

Once again the game is not released yet, maybe they will add new unexpected Megas like Alakazam, Aerodactyl, Abomasnow, Houndoom, etc.

I hope this is bait

Some important characters use moves that can be learned from TMs, and this might be one of the many encounters in the game

To be continued...
>>
Of shit nigger you compared the OST list to XY where 32 of the tracks are PR video bullshit. Nice bait retard.
>>
>>28224033
>>28225155
Again agreed. Final Smash are gimmick but it might help Pokemon with weakass coverage moves, like HP Ice

Again, hope you are baiting. Is the best feature since Super Training (only for see EVs) and DexNav

We only know their existence, so far nothing about if they are real

Changes must be done or future games will be repetitive, though I hated this when was revealed

Might be in-game feature only like Pokémon-Amie adds a chance to endure moves ala Focus Sash, boost of Critical Hit rate, etc. don't work in online battle.

Again changes must be done. This is a nice addition.
>>
>>28224423
>How is this a serious detriment to the gameplay in any way?
You'll know when you use them
>>
>>28224033
>Things only ultracompetetive weenies care about
>[Citation Needed]
>opinions
>See first point
>Haven't seen hardly anything yet somehow they have no momentum left
>[Citation Needed]
>Less music means less content, can't just mean denser zones with more to do
>Bad guy has a pokemon that is on par with what other villains have had at the same point in the game, assuming of course that is in fact the third island, because that conclusion is one I pulled from my ass, as we have no idea in which order we visit the islands, or how many times we travel back to other islands
>I don't like the new mechanic because it doens't fit with the standard pokemon norms, why can't we just have pokemon Red 2?
>Hyper training is optional, but I'll bitch about it anyway because people should only be allowed to have fun the way I want them to
>opinions
>We only know of 1 rival, even though other gens have already shown that sometimes there are 2 with both of the other starters. I will ignore this possibility because it helps me call this game shit
>These games for children should only be accessible to people who have memorized all the type charts and autistically spend hours IV and EV training their teams
>I believe the region artwork is to scale, despite the mountain of evidence that suggests the islands are much larger than they appear in it. I will also assume each trial is just some fetch quest, despite the fact that it has already been officially stated that some of them are in fact trainer battles

Here's your (you)
>>
>>28224371
It's standard practice, though. Movie and game soundtracks tend to cut out the most bombastic tracks in the actual medium for a later special edition, in liei of a shittier rerecording, or the plain cues that nobody really cares about.

If the SM soundtrack isn't counting cues, it's quite an impressive list.
>>
>>28224033
First of all Masuda fucked Gen 6 over by holding Ohmori on a leash, Ohmori didn't even direct XY, nice fact checking. Also "based" Morimoto's the Battle Director idiot. Oh wait, Morimoto is infalliable because of the Battle Frontier.
[citation needed]
Completely subjective, but I think the new designs overall are good, but they could be better.
[citation needed]
Though I don't really have high hopes for most of them to make it to OU.
That was ORAS, again, nice fact checking. Also [citation needed]
There's Mega Evolution merch in 2017. This isn't happening.
It also has more than BW Or Emerald, along with barely less than Platinum. This argument has no weight since ORAS has more tracks than Emerald.

cont.
>>
How can someone call ORAS shit?

Even XY isn't a shit game, let alone ORAS, which is one of the best Pokemon games ever (not the best, but Top 3 at least)

Is there a logical reason you guys can give for this fucking hatred of yours? Battle Frontier doesn't count, it was an Emerald feature.
>>
>>28224033
>>28225495
cont.

The Level 30 isn't even underleveled, the player in the demonstration was one level under Guzma. Contrast with a demonstration shown of ORAS Brawly where the player's Grovyle was overleveled like crazy. As for the moveset, [citation needed]
And yet it's a problem when the much more power creeping gimmick is seemingly retconned, huh?
I have bred thousands of eggs autistically for three years now and I fucking love Hyper Training. It's a godsend.
Still subjective. Again, they could be better. Also Litten's supposed to be a manga reference that became a part of Japanese culture and it's more likely to be Dark than Fighting.
We know you battle both starters right away before that point in the E3 footage like in BW, and even still he has a counter for Popplio in Alolan Raichu
Doesn't make the game any easier for us since we've already memorized the chart mostly. Might be right on Rotoomdex though.
>>
>>28224033
>>28225495
>>28225609
and finally
People have proven the "Alola is small" meme wrong over and over again, and each trial comes with a new kind of boss battle that looks rather interesting and refreshing after whatever you do in the trials. Besides, fetch quests are basically a JRPG staple.

>If you're STILL hyped for this after all that then you're either underage or a dicksucking GF apologist, there is no saving you.
>implying you wouldn't be an apologist if Gen 6 had Platinum-like leaders+league and had Gen 4's frontier at best for battle facilities while retaining literally every other flaw with the games
>>
>>28225536
It's generally accepted that is a mediocre/good game but a pretty lackluster remake
>>
>>28225352
Competitive ? Maybe. In-game ? You can fucking sweep the E4 with a Sunflora, does it even matter ?
Also, where did this base 98 Speed thing even came from ?
>>
>>28225687
Nah, it's a pretty good remake of Ruby and Sappihire.
>>
>>28225687
This is the minority opinion that you 4chan and Reddit guys have. You are the minority, not the generally accepted.
>>
>>28225860
compared to the other remakes done,it's objectively shit

>>28225862
I was talking about 4chin, now kindly take a step back from wherever the fuck you came from
>>
>>28224033
>ruining breeding
Why the fuck are any of you even defending biking simulator? It's fucking awful and brings nothing of value to the game.
>>
>>28225959
I know that's the generally accepted view HERE. My question is, why are you so wrong?>>28225959
>>
>>28224033
So don't buy it and find a new game series.
>>
Sun and Moon will be GREAT for the following reason
>Unique Pokemon with their own personalitys creating a funner playthrough and connection to your mons.
>Desings are some of the best in the series imo, but we can all agree their better than Hoenn designs.
>Game seems to be much harder, Totem battles are 2 on 1 with a pokemon on steroids battling you. Also big bosses have Z-moves to use against you (Hala is confirmed to have it, and he will most likely have Tapu Koko to fight you)
>Best evil team
>Breath of fresh air as a pokemon game in general, no more gyms, 5 moves, etc.
>IVs are much easier to get so the meta will be much healthier, less need for pokegen
>Meta will change drastically.
>The starters are looking to be very different than any we've seen before
>The region looks incredible
>Looks like a lot of new pokemon
>Alolan forms are great
>Story looks promising, even though we know nothing

Basically some of the best Pokemon games
>>
Reminder that there won't be move tutors in S/M other than the elemental hyperbeams/pledges, draco meteor and dragon ascend.
>>
>2016 still playing pokemon games
>>
>>28226030
>unlike HG/SS it scrapped everything emerald had done
that means
>no BF
>no gym leaders rematches
>not fighting both teams
>not capturing both legends
>no trainer hill

Also
>all the gen 6 handholding
>your rival shows up just to heal you up,like in route 113 WHEN THERE IS A FUCKING HUT TWO STEPS BEHIND THAT EXISTS ONLY FOR YOU TO HEAL POKEMON
>lati@s given for free

I could go on but I don't think there is a point
You surely know about all this and you evidently don't really give much of a shit,so it really comes down to preference,but at least I hope I satisfied your curiosity
>>
>>28226186
>saying this on a pokemon board
kek
>>
>>28226156
When did they even said that ?
>>
>>28224033
See you in November.
>>
I was dumb enough to buy the XY soundtrack and a ton of tracks were just those short songs from the PR video thing, jingles from when you change your clothes, etc
>>
>>28226062
The guy who ripped apart OP here, time to put you to the test.
>Unique Pokemon with their own personalitys creating a funner playthrough and connection to your mons.
They certainly have their own personality at times, but still subjective.
>Desings are some of the best in the series imo, but we can all agree their better than Hoenn designs.
Again, subjective
>Game seems to be much harder, Totem battles are 2 on 1 with a pokemon on steroids battling you. Also big bosses have Z-moves to use against you (Hala is confirmed to have it, and he will most likely have Tapu Koko to fight you)
Depends on how Totems work with status conditions and how their sets are. Hala most likely does NOT have Tapu Koko, since Tapu Koko is basically confirmed to be a Level 60 wild battle later, but who knows.
>Best evil team
They certainly make a good impression, but we'll have to wait and see.
>Breath of fresh air as a pokemon game in general, no more gyms, 5 moves, etc.
Z-Moves aren't a 5th moveselot technically, but this is rather true
>IVs are much easier to get so the meta will be much healthier, less need for pokegen
You still need to grind to level 100 and collect bottle caps. In a game with Gen 5 EXP scaling
>Meta will change drastically.
Whether for the good or the better we'll have to wait and see, but it looks that way.
>The starters are looking to be very different than any we've seen before
Not really.
>The region looks incredible
I love it, but again, subjective

cont.
>>
>>28226266
They've never outright said it, BUT I've noticed that GF has a tendency to save them for the 2nd/3rd games in a Gen.

>Gen2: G/S have no move tutors. Then Crystal adds them (iirc you have to pay money for them, haven't played it in a while)

>Gen3: R/S have no move tutors. FG/LG adds them, but this time there's a very limited choice and you can only use them once per playthrough. Emerald then adds the more traditional tutors.(the ones that ask BP)

>Gen4: D/P have no move tutors. Then PPT adds them again, and HG/SS adds more moves.

>Gen 5: B/W has no move tutors. The sequels adds them once more. (seeing the pattern here?)

>Gen 6: X/Y has no move tutors. Then OR/AS (once AGAIN) adds them.

I REALLY want to be wrong, but if GF keeps doing this then we'll have to wait for Sun2/Moon2/Mars/Whatever-they-name-the-2nd-game to teach the new pokes better moves.
>>
>>28226062
>Looks like a lot of new pokemon
Not yet, probably more than Gen 6 but that's not saying much.
>Alolan forms are great
Designs are again, subjective, but the fact they're Gen 1 only is not a good thing at all, even if the pros of them outweigh the cons.
>Story looks promising, even though we know nothing
This, but the fact we know nothing means things can go wrong at any moment.

I like this post better than OP.
>>
>>28226563
>Whether for the good or the better
* or the worse
I tend to make godawful mistakes like that when I get lost in posting
>>
File: goldbait.jpg (174KB, 671x501px) Image search: [Google]
goldbait.jpg
174KB, 671x501px
>>28224033
>piles of shit that were X/Y and OR/AS
>>
>>28224033
>hurr durr i hate hype
If you actually wanted to show the cons of the game, try not looking like an autistic sperglord next time.
>>
>>28224303
>death knell
Yes Joe, we get it. You're a very erudite gentleman. But young kids probably have no idea what you're saying.

Speaking of kids, my website Bulbapedia has a whole private forum just for kids! You should all check it out.

It's the COOL place to hang out online.
>>
File: garbodor unamused.jpg (67KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
garbodor unamused.jpg
67KB, 700x700px
>shitting on Bruxish, which is beauty incarnate
>>
File: 4gVlpT5.jpg (24KB, 605x518px) Image search: [Google]
4gVlpT5.jpg
24KB, 605x518px
>>28224033
>>
>>28224401
also people are forgetting how some XY tracks were brief as fuck, like the ones used for the trainer clips
>>
>>28224033

Salty Verlisifag, move along folks.
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.