[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /vp/ own any pokemon related shirts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

Does /vp/ own any pokemon related shirts?
>>
No, I'm not seventeen anymore and I don't wear shirts from target with "things" on them.
>>
>>28223419
Hahahaha
>>
File: shirt.jpg (59KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
shirt.jpg
59KB, 400x400px
Pic related, grabbed image off of google but it's the same one.

With the popularity of GO it's become a bit easier to show off my powerlevel.
>>
I bought a t-shirt at the Nintendo store in NYC. I don't actually wear It outside the house, because like >>28223419, I'm not seventeen anymore.
>>
>>28223648
Why does being younger mean its ok to wear a specific shirt?
>>
>>28223688

Because, fair or not, people judge you based on what you wear, and this matters more as you get older. If someone like a co-worker or supervisor sees you wearing a shirt that they view as "immature," it reflects on you. It's nice to say that you shouldn't care about what other people think of you, but in the real world, it does matter.
>>
File: image.jpg (220KB, 1152x1584px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
220KB, 1152x1584px
>>28223394
I do, actually. I don't wear it much, because the shade of green is too bright than what they advertised for my skin tone.
>>
>>28223760
yeah so wear your pokemon shirts everywhere except to work?? I dont see the problem
>>
I don't, but I have a ton of band merch, a couple jojo shirts, and other things. Just like pretty much everyone else in my uni, anyway. Literally nobody wears shirts with nothing on them here.
>>
>>28223760
Thats bullshit but i believe it. Although im wearing a 90s xmen shirt right now under my work clothes.
>>
>>28223760
I'd imagine you would work formal clothing if not a uniform to work. Why would you wear anything else to work?

Outside of work, you really shouldn't care for how others judge you since they don't pay your bills or hold any relevance to your financial status and personal life.
>>
>>28223839
*wear, not work formal clothing.

Shit.
>>
>>28223394
I do. I own a Gengar and Feraligatr shirt.

>>28223419
I too enjoy wearing bland, generic colored shirts.
>>
>>28223839
where I worked I was wearing my pop culture shirts and my coworkers who are 30-40 years older than me were wearing similar, casual stuff, not one person was wearing a suit
and it was in an official state taxes building
>>
I got that Darkrai one Gamestop had as a gift, it's actually alright design wise. Shame the Arceus one they have now is a bit too much imo. Business casual eliminates it as a work option anyway but I'd wear it around town for casual shit, sure.
>>
>>28223910
Oh yeah, if you can get away with wearing it to work, I'd say go for it. My work environment is pretty tight, but then I work with old people and they're just as petty as kids and middle-aged adults.

Unless if someone is giving me money or paying my bills, I don't think I'm going to care much for what someone else thinks because they hold no relevance in my life.
>>
subtlety is key
>>
>>28223394
Where can i buy this shirt?
>>
>>28224099
No it really isn't. T-shirts can make you friends.

Just today I was wearing a band related shirt and some guy walked up on me saying I have cool a cool taste.
>>
I only wear high end clothing so if you can buy Pokemon t-shirts that are good quality and expensive maybe.
>>
>>28224243
Hopefully its not metal music neckbeard
>>
>>28224306

They had a high-end line a few years ago. Shockingly, it didn't sell very well and was discontinued, if I recall.
>>
File: Dark-Type.jpg (48KB, 556x350px) Image search: [Google]
Dark-Type.jpg
48KB, 556x350px
I got this one, but its all faded now
>>
File: gengart.png (958KB, 868x730px) Image search: [Google]
gengart.png
958KB, 868x730px
wear this one to work occasionally. also bring in my stuffed gengar to sit on my desk. he doesnt stay for long though, im afraid someone might steal him just for the fun of it. i'm 33, if that's relevant
>>
>>28223760
You can actually wear graphic tees and jeans for some situations, and dressy professional clothes For others. You can control your appearance depending on the situation just by picking the right outfit in the morning. Shocking, I know.
>>
>>28224820
Bait should be subtle.
>>
File: 1318568609482.png (14KB, 224x213px) Image search: [Google]
1318568609482.png
14KB, 224x213px
I wore an undertale shirt to work today
>>
>>28225588
(You)
>>
>>28223582
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>28225805
I don't think that's a woman, Anon...
>>
File: gengar at work.jpg (399KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
gengar at work.jpg
399KB, 1280x1280px
>>28225543
what. my age makes it not believable?
>>
>>28223394
Nope. I hide my power level while in public.
>>
>>28225793
I also have multiple pokemon plushes on my desk at work
>>
>>28225842
Why not? No one cares anyway.
>>
File: Heracross.jpg (63KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
Heracross.jpg
63KB, 570x570px
>>28223394
I have the Heracross Tee.

It's pretty cool because it's certainly isn't too kiddie looking like official poke-merch where other adults would have raised their eyebrows at me if I had one of those on.
>>
File: 4ugx0p-l.jpg (132KB, 600x928px) Image search: [Google]
4ugx0p-l.jpg
132KB, 600x928px
I have this it's pcool but the material is somewhat shit and i wish that the page said that it had pixellation back when i bought it
http://www.verycoolshirtz.com/product/the-crystal-tee
>>
>>28223394
I have that one as a hoodie and regular gengar as a t shirt
>>
i have the most normie shirt possible, it has a pokeball that is also the death star from star wars.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.