[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So we know Alain can beat the E4 now. But can he beat Diantha

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3

File: 1471536524316.png (69KB, 223x152px) Image search: [Google]
1471536524316.png
69KB, 223x152px
So we know Alain can beat the E4 now.

But can he beat Diantha and become the new champion
>>
Alain is a cheating F A G G O T and didn't deserve the win.
>>
>>28223038
I love this meme
>>
Diantha has a career unrelated to battles so she probably doesn't even have time to train anymore. The runner-up almost beat her main so Alain would have no problem.
>>
>Alain barely beats Ash
>he can totally beat an E4 in a 6v6 full battle guys
don't be delusional
>>
File: 1471508684741.gif (3MB, 286x258px) Image search: [Google]
1471508684741.gif
3MB, 286x258px
>>28223003
>But can he beat Diantha and become the new champion
>Implying this is a difficult challenge to accomplish
>>
>yfw when he's the SM champion
>>
>>28223087
>He beat Malva in the past before more training
>Held his own against Siebald before this

Yeah, he totally can
>>
But he cheated to beat Ash. They'll retcon the match and give Ash the victory.
>>
>>28223249
>>28223038

Adamant disconfirmed that
>>
>>28223277
>listening to weeaboos
>listening to tripfags
>listening to BOTH
>>
>>28223003
Is it really over for Ash? Goddamn it

Are they all (the anime guys, the game guys) just pissing us off on purpose? It's like they're trying to be Kubo on us for no fucking reason.

And going Kubo isn't really something you should do, I'd say.
>>
>>28223108
so much this. diantha is a joke and game freak should feel ashamed to have ever created a champion that was so lack luster and weak
>>
>>28223315
Her team is really good.
If XY weren't so easy she'd definitely be the hardest champ.
>>
>>28223277
Modest doesn't
>>
>>28223277
Timid said Alain cheated before Adamant made that up.

Check mate faggot.
>>
>>28223315
Cry more faggot, this is game universe, Alan is from anime universe and he wont ever become a champion even in the anime because they're keeping it real with the games so the best he can be is become a league winner not a region champion
>>
File: shit_Champ_evidence.png (157KB, 794x678px) Image search: [Google]
shit_Champ_evidence.png
157KB, 794x678px
>>28223339
>her team was good

you take that back right now anon.
>>
>>28223392
Thats a better team than Lance, Blue or Wallace
>>
>>28223388
shut up faggot im not talking about alan in the anime. Diantha is the worst regional champ and if you don't think so you're in denial. alder was a better champ then her and he's no better
>>
>>28223444
Well i do like Alder more than Diantha but calling her thw worst champion when scrubs like Blue, Iris or Lance exist is just trolling
>>
>>28223306
should go Aizen desu senpai
>>
>>28223415
no it really isn't. her team was complete shit
>>
>>28223415
Better than Steven too.
At least her team doesn't get absolutely destroyed by Surf.
>>
>>28223415
not in gen IV or V
>>
>>28223486
Then i guess you havent played old games in a while. That Pidgeot is so hard to beat right? Or Rhydon, so tough
>>
>>28223415
I think Blue's team is better
>>
>>28223532
i'm not saying it was hard i'm saying diantha was easier then that.
>>
>People still think he cheated after the BTFO
>>
>>28223545
How? What is hard in Blue's team?
>>
>>28223561
Sure, if you used exp share through the whole game
>>
>>28223573
its not that it was hard it was just a better team. I don't think you're wrapping your head around this right.
>>
>>28223605
So basically you're liking his pokemon more or liking him more but he's team is still easier than Diantha's
>>
>>28223594
even with exp share off diantha is a fucking joke. shes pathetic and takes no skill or strategy to battle against. all i had to do was setup a calm mind with gardevoir, thats non mega gardevoir, and i swept her with moon blast.
>>
>>28223639
lets move away from blue, look at cynthia, her team was harder then diantha's and had more diversity.
>>
>>28223683
>look at cynthia, her team was harder then diantha
No shit, she had the best team out of everyone.
But you were arguing Blue had the better team.
>>
>>28223710
why the fuck do you think any team with aurorus on it deserves to be a better team then blue's?
>>
>>28223003

Doubtful. In fact, I'm doubtful he could win his way through the entire Elite 4. Charizard X is OP, but the rest of his team is still somewhat lacking by comparison. Each member of the Elite 4 likely has an entire team of extremely well-trained Pokemon (unlike in the games, where they only have four) that they've raised over the course of years. If Alain could only just barely beat Ash, I'm betting he'd get fucked hard long before reaching Diantha.

At the very best I'm thinking he could make it as far as Drasna before being out-dragoned by her.
>>
>>28223683
Of course Cynthia is better than Diantha but Diantha is still better than some other champions

People who say she's easy either used overleveled mons with exp share or just forgot how easy old champions were.

As a side note: Steven with exp share is also piss easy and you dont see people claiming he's shit because they remember RS were it wasnt easy to be overleveled. Same applies to Diantha, thats all there is to it really
>>
>>28223752
So you're complaining about Aurorus? What about Rhydon? What about a fucking Pidgeot? Or Exeggutor.

Anon pls
>>
>>28223822
No. shes not better then others. shes the absolute worst champion. were not factoring in exp share with or with out shes the absolute worst. you're in denial
>>
>>28223854
without sounding like a fucking genwunner those were great pokemon to have on a team during gen 1. yes by today's standards they're all shit but for that era they were fucking great
>>
>>28223867
Wow someone out of arguments and angry
>>
>>28223891
>Rhydon great
>Ever
>Pidgeot great
>ever

ok
>>
>>28223928
i'm not out of arguments, for one why even have that team when they're better pokemon like aegislash and talonflame?! even noivern would have been a good choice
>>
>>28223415
WALLACE IS AN OG, FUCKING FAGGOT
>>
>>28223951
>Gen 1

i said they're complete shit today but they were beast in gen 1
>>
>>28223983
How? Rhydon dies to absorb!
>>
>>28223392
I see no flaws there
That's a really good team
>>
>>28223962
I can agree that Aurorus wasnt the best choice but M-Gardevoir, Goodra, Tyrantrum, Gorgeist are great to say the least. Hawlucha has some bad defenses but its fast and its pretty hard
>>
>>28223951
Rhydon actually WAS really good. The biggest problem is Blue's unthreatening moveset (most of his Pokemon effectively have 3 moves and one literally has 3) that isn't made much better in the remakes.
>>
>People still think he cheated after the BTFO

W E W

E

W
>>
>>28224031
Tyrantrum is pretty fucking awful. It's made redundant by Goodra. It manages to be slower and frailer. Meaning whatever they brought to deal with Goodra is going to generally take out Tyrantrum even more easily. The fossils were just terrible choices in terms of weaknesses. She really should have just had Clawitzer and Dragalge to round out her team.
>>
>>28224100
>Tyrantrum is pretty fucking awful

You take that back you fucking nigger
>>
>>28224124
>muh paper mache dinosaur
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.