[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 1

Thoughts?
>>
Hopefully this shuts up the retards.

It won't.
>>
>>28220572
Thanks Joe for putting the final nail in coffin for this stupid argument.
>>
>>28220593
It absolutely won't. Megas appeared in the Magearna movie, and Masuda even stated they'll be in the game. If that evidence, combined with the keystone spot in the Z bracelet, don't confirm Megas returning for these retards, then nothing will.
>>
>>28220572
They can still make merchandise off old things and not neccesarily have it be related to what's current you know

Like they can release a figurine of S1 Ash Ketchum but that doesn't automatically mean he will show up in the games as is
>>
>>28220621

>and Masuda even stated they'll be in the game.

I believe they will be in the game, because you would have to be braindead not to, but I've never actually seen anyone post evidence of this. Just anons stating "he said it in a Pokenchi" or something.
>>
subhumans BTFO
>>
>>28220572
What's his name again?
>>
>>28220593
Of course it won't
I guaratee you most of them don't actualy think Megas are gone. They're just shitposting for the hell of it and because its easy (You)s
>>
>>28220606
It should never have been an argument in the first place. Megas aren't gonna die this gen, they attract too many kids and normies for them to be dead. though I fucking wish they were
>>
>>28220621
>and Masuda even stated they'll be in the game.

Sauce: ketchup
>>
>>28220621
it all started with the RetardPenguin and the other stupid nigger, youtubers are literal cancer
>>
>>28220648
>Like they can release a figurine of S1 Ash Ketchum
but when the fuck has this happened
>>
>>28220572
That means literally fucking nothing at all. If someone were to make a movie about the medieval age, does that mean that medieval objects are coming back into production? No. The same principle applies here. Just because there's mega evolution merchandise doesn't mean that there's going to be mega evolutions in Sun & Moon.
>>
>>28220670
Enraged Enrique
>>
>>28220670
Angry Alejandro
>>
>>28220682
Basically, every argument I've heard from these retards is just filled with bias. Opinion =/= fact.
>>
Lots of generic Hawaiian girls in this thread.
>>
It's mostly VGC and competitive players who want rid of Megas
>>
>>28220572
Hopefully we get a few new ones. I don't hate Z-Moves and think they could even be a bit fun to use, but I prefer Mega Evolutions.
>>
Reminder that there are people still in denial for Popmaid and company.
This board is full of retards and trolls, stop wasting your breaths trying to show arguments against them.
It's pointless unless you guys love to read your own posts full of obvious shit and feel good and superior for having posted it.
>>
>>28220693
Stay butthurt.
>>
>>28220670
Jaded Jose
>>
>>28220606
You're dumb.
>A wild denial-fag appeared!
>Anonymous used logic!
>It's not very effective...
They won't get it no matter what. They will claim it's removed till the release date, even if the game will get leaked early.
>>
>>28220670
SEVEN DOLLARS Sanchez
>>
>>28220726
You mean "firecrotch and friends", yes?
>>
>>28220572
BTFO.
>>
>>28220670
Irritated Ignacio
>>
>>28220767
Hell, they'll claim it until they have a mega stone in their inventory, and then claim only that one is in and that they were added at the last minute.
>>
>>28220725
This, I don't know why but I think Z-moves are pretty underwhelming compared to mega. Don't get me wrong, I love the exclusives animation Snorlax and Raichu got, but I rather have mega evolution instead, it's funnier to discover a new form of a Pokemon than just an animation
>>
Where's the source?
>>
>>28220670
Perturbed Pablo
>>
>>28220803
On N.hentai :^)
>>
>>28220670
Mad Max
>>
>>28220801
They really are if you think about it, they're a one time use nuke and outside of the possibility of form change that might trigger for some pokemon (like Greninja and possibly the starters + Rockroff), they won't do anything else to the rest of the 700 +/ soon 800 pokemon. Megas at least power up your pokemon during the entire battle. Honestly, Mega Evolution > Z-moves.
>>
>>28220767
And then they'll claim those games were hacked
>>
>>28220924
Hence 'till the release date' because that's when they'll be able to confirm it with their own eyes. Otherwise it'll be 'gay and fake' or whatever.

I'm only wondering what they'll do once it'll appear in a trailer or whatever. I bet they will claim GF will remove it at last second to rebalance the game. Because, you know, GF cares about it being balanced.
>>
>>28220964
alternatively, they'll claim they were re-added at the last second due to controversy or whatever.
>>
>>28220621
lets not forget zyguard 100% is effectively a zen mode induced mega/primal form.

also some z-stones probably trigger a mega like state, and they are named with "ium" and the new forms won't have Mega in them, which gets around the naming issues, snorlax did get an aura that was reminiscent of DBZ's power ups

>>28220693
actually yeah it kinda does cause that to happen, HEMA for example
>>
>>28220606

It should have never been an argument to start with.
>>
>>28220693
>advertizing a feature AFTER you removed it
Man, you might be a genius, you should start some business.
>>
>>28220670
Guillotine Gorilla
>>
>>28221043
It never really was. Shitposting yes, an argument no. And the shitposting is here to stay.
>>
>>28221063
This.
>>
>>28220670
Raging Ricardo
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.