[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Regarding IVs and stuff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: noibat.png (17KB, 514x385px) Image search: [Google]
noibat.png
17KB, 514x385px
Should I go for a 5 IV Noibat with random Attack or keep this one here since the physical attack means more damage with things like U-Turn?
>>
>>28216763
Never use anything with less than 31 IVs in Speed unless you're doing something like Trick Room. You'll be outsped by every Pokemon with the same Base Speed because of it.
>>
>>28218278
ok then. Back to breeding
>>
While the damage on u-turn is always nice, it's not the main purpose of the move so it's not that big a deal.

Noivern really relies on its amazing speed so I wouldn't gimp that
>>
That's a romhack right?
What's the name?
>>
>>28218307
If I'm not mistaken, I think it's Reborn cause the sprite style is similar. Also, it's a fan-game, not rom hack.
>>
>>28218307
Pokemon Reborn
>>
>>28218307
this
>>
>>28218326
this:
>>28218323
>>28218322
>>
>>28218323
>>28218322
>>28218326
Oh boy, the story looks like it's made by a 12 year old chuuni2.
Is the gameplay at least worth it?
>>
>>28218382
It has interesting mechanics going on like the special fields. And the story can become engaging later on.
>>
>>28218382
The story really seems made by 12 years old chuuni, but is strangely refreshing.

I very much loved the gameplay because the game really is challenging. Like, all gyms have six pokemons, they cover they own weaknesses and you have to strategize to win. There is no need for breeding, but sometimes you may need to adjust EVs. First few Gyms you can deal easily, but by the 4rth gym the game really gets difficult
>>
>>28218394
>>28218406
Thanks for the info, I'll give it a shot.
>>
>>28218382
>Is the gameplay at least worth it?
Definitely. Gym battles are tough. Puzzles can be a bit long; not hard, but tedious. Field effects can get overwhelming, or maybe not. All in all, you'll enjoy it if you want a challenge.
>>
>>28218417
Good luck. Also, I recommend reading the fiel effects manual, will help a lot. Game has those fields which will interfere with the battle, but you can turn them to your favor. Knowledge of them gets crucial later on, or else you get rekt hard
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.