[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The intended Solgalium Z and Lunalium Z

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: abcd.png (105KB, 382x296px) Image search: [Google]
abcd.png
105KB, 382x296px
The intended Solgalium Z and Lunalium Z
>>
File: 1470889339524.png (109KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1470889339524.png
109KB, 1000x1000px
SuMo
>>
That would explain why the chinese leak call Z-Crystals "Logo Diamonds". Solgaleo and Lunala probably have to use their unique z-moves to transform into their Radiant Sun and Full Moon forms.

If Ash-Greninja thing is true, the transformation will probably work the same way.
>>
>>28216732
radiant sun and full moon aren't forms, serebii said so
>>
What intrigues me is that the Z Crystals are inversed. We lnow from the soundtrack that there is one region, so I wonder how that would work of we gain Lunalium Z in Sun and vice versa.
>>
>>28216805
Unless you're insinuating they become completely different pokemon, they are literally forms
>>
>>28216805
>serebii said so
If serebii would say you should kill yourself, would you?
>>
File: moonlad.png (74KB, 375x280px) Image search: [Google]
moonlad.png
74KB, 375x280px
>>28216732

Confirmed
>>
>>28216849
There is still a theory that the phases are activated using their signature moves Sunsteel Strike and Moongeist Beam. I find using unique Z-moves to transform far more believable since I don't think the devs will pass up the chance to incorporate the transformation sequence into the Z-move lengthy animations. To kids it will be much cooler than transforming using normal moves.
>>
>>28216732
Wasn't there a leak a while back that suggested this? IIRC it said that Ash-Greninja, Solgaleo and Lunala all had their own unique Z-Moves as well.
>>
>>28216846
Even if nobody said so, a retard would be able to figure out they just light up like sketchers as they go into the form in the trailer using their special move ala Black and White Kyurem
>>
I just can't get myself to like these legendaries. They look like shit and have awful typings. Even Xerneas and Yveltal were better than this, fuck
>>
>>28216812
>We lnow from the soundtrack that there is one region

Actually we dont
>>
>>28216732
Those two forms are like the overdrive modes of Reshiram, Zekrom, and Kyurem, as well as Xerneas's active mode. They're just aesthetic changes and we've no reason yet to believe they are anything more. They might be but it's a shot in the dark at this point.
>>28216897
This is a "rumor" because that's what happens. Radiant Sun phase is charging for Sunsteel Strike, and Full Moon phase is Lunala doing the same.
>>
>>28216945
Nice blog fag
>>
>>28216805
Don't they change forms when they use their signature moves? It certainly looked like so in the trailers
>>
>>28217011
>They're just aesthetic changes and we've no reason yet to believe they are anything more.

Well from what most seem to be saying about Ash-Greninja, the same is true for that. It's just a visual form that they take when using their Z-Moves.

So in that case, the SM Legendary forms would fit right with that.
>>
>>28216499
What if Solgaleo's Z-Move is Fire-type instead and change the alchemy-meme typing? Then it'll change form after usage. The same with Dark Z move Lunala.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.