[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has this stupid shit been confirmed yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: Cm3Ng5RUEAA5104.jpg (128KB, 470x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Cm3Ng5RUEAA5104.jpg
128KB, 470x1024px
Has this stupid shit been confirmed yet?
>>
>>28216030
No.
>>
>>28216030
Yes, they were confirmed on august 1st
>>
The pokemon designs themselves, no, just the whole Mallow/Chinese leak thing, who everyone instantly assumes to confirm them 100%. But hey, we got Mallow, that's gotta mean something, right?

The latest trailer didn't really add much to their belief, I think. Original chinese leak didn't make any mention of Alolian forms in any way, IIRC.
>>
>>28216030
No. They are and will forever be deviantart quality fake garbage.
>>
>>28216030

You are not very bright, OP.
>>
>>28216030
No yet.
>>
Yes. When Mallow was revealed.
>>
>>28216073
More like deviantart quality real garbage.

There's still a chance they're fake and it'll be great, but I'm not wasting energy on false hope brother..
>>
>>28216030
They've been confirmed fake a long time ago simply by one of them being too feminine to be marketable
>inb4 "m-m-muh mallow"
Fuck off with the generic hawaiian girl, she's not proof of any-fucking-thing.
>>
>>28216186
/thread
>>
>>28216292

Hahahaha denialfags at their finest. Listen this thing isn't 100% confirmed by any means, but you literally have to be autistic to try and use bs reasons like that
>>
What's wrong with them?
>>
>>28216073

This "garbage" is better than any crap on DeviantArt.

>fake

Ebin.
>>
File: image.png (177KB, 501x506px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
177KB, 501x506px
>>28216292
>>
>>28216292
Yeah and they have an official dead pikachu eaten by a sandcastle
>>
>>28216069
Do you believe Mallow is fake or something?
>>
Nobody knows if they are real or not and nobody even knows if they are final. X/Y Starters were godlike and if they put this shit into the game, they make at least 3 steps back.
Literally designed to please little children of any gender - thanks, tranny mermaid.
>>
>>28216292
>marketing
I don't think you get it anon
>>
>>28216583
>X/Y Starters were godlike
What the fuck is wrong with you? There's a reason why Chesnaught is universally considered the worst starter ever.
>>
>>28216615
Alright, what reason is it? Everything about X/Y starters is perfect. They have a common theme, they have great "special" movies and they are designed to perfectly fit the theme. How is that bad?
>>
>>28216583
>Literally designed to please little children of any gender - thanks, tranny mermaid.

Yes, how dare they try to cater to as many of their millions of fans as possible. You retards just have to find fault in everything.
>>
>>28216637
You dont understand my point it seems.

>Brawler Cat, literally WWE
>Archer Owl, literally WAGA TEKI NA KURAI
>Mermaid Seal, literally every girls dream

The starters have nothing appealing for older people, which is fine, but its just a few step back from X/Y startes.
>>
>>28216626
The reason is that Chesnaught is terrible design wise. Looks nothing like its pre-evos, horrendous color scheme, hunchbacked, looks nothing like a knight, no ears, stiff arms, stiff legs, down syndrome face, looks like a weakling, and barashit. That Chesnaught is competitively worthless and useless just enforces it.
>>
Fuck, I hope they confirm these soon. If it's real, it'll be my favourite starter trio since the fourth gen.
>>
>>28216799
Oh, i see. By "universally considered the worst starter ever" that your taste is shit and your opinion matters, lmao.

Here is your (you), now get out.
>>
>>28216876
>Chesnaughtfag can't even attempt to come up with a 10% decent argument
>>
>>28216697
The X/Y starters minus narutoad were fucking awful anyway. Picking grass every time is kind of suffering imotbh.
>>
>>28216886
You don't need an argument to like something
>>
>>28216557

If I say I do, leakfags will just pile me together along with denialfags.

Let's just say it's a inkling of skepticism that always remains from any supposed leak that does happen.

Then again, back when the 5th gen starters and the whole Greninja/Hawlucha happened, I just sort of believed in those more than these. Maybe it's because of how early we got these, I don't know. Not saying it's not possible for things to leak this early, but it's still odd shit happened to leak in the first place. You'd think Game Freak would get uptight about the smallest leaks. And when leaks did happen (the trailer ones), they'd just reveal information a whole lot sooner than expected.
>>
>>28216186
this
>>
>>28216697
>Mermaid Seal, literally every girl's dream

I wish that applied to me, but I never really was interested in the whole mermaid thing and I guess that won't happen any time soon either.

Might give the mermaid a chance when I bother to give a shit about her. Who knows when that'll be.

tl;dr just because you think the mermaid is literally every girls' dream, doesn't mean that it applies to literally anyone with a vagina, people have different tastes, s'all.
>>
>>28217022
Are you a typicall 9 year old girl? Your taste is highly influenced by the society you grow up in. And since girls are educated to like princesses, pink, mermaids, etc. They probably take the mermaid over the brawler/archer.
>>
>>28216983
Skepticism of undeniable facts doesn't make you wise. Are you skeptical that gravity will turn out to be fake?
>>
>>28216341
They arent gen 3
>>
>>28216049
Fuck off.
>>
>>28216030
Not confirmed per say, but it's pretty hard to deny them
>>
File: 1472763036151.jpg (75KB, 640x803px) Image search: [Google]
1472763036151.jpg
75KB, 640x803px
>>28216292
You really are pathetic.
>>
>>28220303
>per say
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.