[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it will never be gen 5 again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: sad droopy fug.png (681KB, 482x644px) Image search: [Google]
sad droopy fug.png
681KB, 482x644px
>it will never be gen 5 again
>>
>>28215315
Good
>>
Thank fuck
>>
BW OU was garb
>>
Thank christ alive.
>>
I feel it. I met most of my friends back in High School thanks to gen V. 22 now, and most of us have gone our own ways, though one is still a really close friend of mine. Time is fucking cruel.
>>
In levels of hype and board quality it was great

But fuck wheater: the experience
>>
>>28215327
>>28215344
>>28215486
These
>>
>>28215315
Feels good
>>
>>28215515
Kill yourself. The whole "Initial comments that disagree with a thread to be contrarian edgelords" is getting seriously fucking old. You're jaded? Please, drink some bleach, or ironically joke about it over Facebook. I don't give a fuck. Don't bring that shit to my 4chums.
>>
File: 19.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
19.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>it will never be gen IV again
>>
>>28215573
Gen IV has become my second favorite gen behind V. It was hard to appreciate gen IV at the time, I think because the new pokemon it had introduced, but it was easier to love when Gen VI came around. Then I replayed Gen IV and realized how much I actually loved Sinnoh. I don't know what the fuck Game Freak was thinking with Kalos. The French inspiration was shit, and I say that as a French-American.
>>
>>28215315
>Pokecheck will never go online again.
>You'll never be able to scoop ice cream and bounce pokemon on top of Wailord ever again.
>You'll never again trade pokemon and exploit trade glitches on the old GTS
>You'll never snake in Mario Kart DS online ever again.
>You'll never be able to play any Wii and DS games online ever again.
>All because Nintendo cucked their Wifi connection to mobile for Pokemon GO.
Gen 5 started great but it ended on a sour note
>>
>>28215793
I got 3 stars in every cup... All for nothing.
>>
Thank god, it nearly killed the franchise
>>
>no more "N is a sideways Z" threads
>no more fartposting
>no more sadfish
>no more silhouette reveals
>you'll never reach Castelia for the first time again
>you'll never encounter Volcarona for the first time again
>you'll never slowly open the 8 gates to Victory Road for the first time again
>you will never climb the destroyed steps to the Champ for the first time again
IT'S NOT FAIR
>>
>>28216964
Child please go
These were all boring as fuck moments
>>
>>28216977
>my opinions are fact
>Calling him a child will show him! :^)
I sincerely want reddit to leave
>>
>>28217001
>people stating their opinions as fact on 4chan is childish
Sounds like you're the redditor here famalam :^)
>>
>>28215315
Hey gen 7 is looking very adventurous
>>
>>28215608
This
>>
>>28216977
To be fair... The gates were a cool thing.
Wish they brought back that from Gen1 again. (Guards first, then magical gates in Gen5)

Without such a thing is makes having the badges feel kinda hollow.
At least to me.
>>
>>28215315
>it will never be gen 4 again
FTFY
I didn't think 5 was that good until I played 6.
6 ruined so much for me that 5 looks much better now.
4 was just great because of HG/SS being amazing remakes and the changes were nothing groundbreaking.
5 was starting to get weird with abilities and 6 went full retard with priority abilities and weather changes I disliked.

7 is just going to make me sad.
>>
>>28217084
HG/SS were mediocre, friend. The difference is you were the perfect age to enjoy Pokémon then.
>>
>>28217109
>i was the perfect age to play pokemon at 18
Sounds like you're the kiddo here m8, go back to babbys first pokemon I'm talking about gen 5 faggot
>>
>>28217084
I finally got around to playing gen 5 for the first time recently and honestly I thought it was amazing. Not the metagame though, lord no that was terrible, but the game itself, like from start to pokemon league+extras was probably the best Pokemon I've played, especially BW1.
>>
>>28215477
>>28215512
I don't get how people say BW, BW2, XY, or ORAS meta sucks?
There were no """""actual""""" meta before then.
>>
I'm always rather confused by people's opinions on gen v. I saw it as them fixing iv's fuck ups. Mainly the pokemon looked nicer. I really loved v, though in a way it seemed to go by quieter and leaving less of an impact. Probably because at least during gen iv I could still meet up with my friends irl and battle/trade/etc.
>>
File: e72041cd1335976ee62e463289a512d3.jpg (849KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
e72041cd1335976ee62e463289a512d3.jpg
849KB, 1200x1200px
>>28215573

who's this semen demon
>>
>>28217355
Are you jesting?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.