[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

September 6th news

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: September_6_2016.png (381KB, 580x549px) Image search: [Google]
September_6_2016.png
381KB, 580x549px
Pokémon Sun and Moon news on September 6th.

Don't forget.
>>
>>28214930
>Released around 22

What is this even supposed to mean?
>>
>>28214967
10 pm.
>>
>>28214987
For Japan
>>
>more information

I mean I'm not that opposed to it, but it feels like we know so much more about the game at this point than we did with XY
>>
>>28215038
Just consider that we still know almost nothing about the plot, how many new Pokemon there are (not to mention how many legendaries there are, or what the Pseudo Legendary is), how many Alolan variants there are, whether or not there will be new Mega Evolutions...

Things like PokeRide look awesome and fairly fluid in execution, and I can't wait to see what kind of spice RotomDex brings to catching Pokemon/exploring the islands.

There are so many new features we know so little about. I'm very excited, I can barely stand the wait.
>>
>>28215143
I am pretty sure we will know of all the Alola forms before the release.
They will probably keep Raticate and Persian to themselves but that's it.
>>
>>28214967
American faggot spotted!
>>
>>28215866
>american
>not knowing military time

c'mon
>>
I want to know Evolutions so badly.
The Starters would e nice but even Pikipek, Bounsweet and cutiefly
>>
>>28214930
What are the chances we'll get it early like last time?
Those wishiwashi leaks and morelul were fucking beautiful, getting the leaks slowly over a few hours was way more fun than getting everything at once
>>
Always get spoiled by the title and thumbnail of the video
>>
>>28215038
>but it feels like we know so much more about the game at this point than we did with XY
Not really. Maybe New Pokemon-wise, but we barely know anything about the maingame. We don't know the evil team motives, we know barely anything about the Trial Challenge, we don't know anything about Lillie, or how to obtain Zygarde, anything related to the box Legendaries, hell we don't even know the name of any of the towns, cities, or locations in the game besides the two islands and a forest.
>>
>>28217032
just cover up the vidoe with your hand while you click on it
>>
>>28215038
They will reveal nearly all pokemon bar a legendary or two before release.
>>
>>28215033
That's like, what, 9 AM EST?
>>
>tfw birthday present
>>
I think a safe guess is that we'll finally get the first starter evolutions. Maybe Rockruff's evolution, if they want to announce it ahead of coro coro.
>>
>>28217229
Yes.
>>
>>28217535
I feel like Rockruff's gonna be a CoroCoro exclusive
>>
>>28217535
Rockruff's evolution is confirmed to be in this month's Corocoro.
>>
so is that japanese 6th, or american 6th?
>>
>>28215038
That's funny, because I feel like we knew SO much more about X and Y at this point than we do now about S&M.
>>
>>28217010
If the same leaker is in charge, pretty high. But don't keepyour hopes up, they pronably already found out about him (please no).
>>
>>28217668
Tuesday at 9am EDT is when the news will come

>>28214930
I'm hoping for Starter mid evo's but they'll probably save that for October

Also I'm surprised that we have not seen any of Pikipek's evo's at all so maybe we'll get see them now
>>
>>28214930
For it it's 3:00pm

Then again these things tend to leak a day early.
>>
It's going to be the reveal of Rockruff and the starters' secret, which is their own Z-Moves activated by separate special Z-Crystals, like Snorlax BUT you can only get these special Z-Crystals by transferring them from the demo version, like the ORAS demo and Mega Glalie.
>>
File: 1471534838163.png (198KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1471534838163.png
198KB, 500x376px
>>28217719
Okay.. so that's like 1am Wednesday the 7th for me.
>>
What else could they possibly show?

Hopefully it will be different from this months CoroCoro.
>>
>>28217832
No way are they going to show Rockruff's evolution on the 6th

Rockruff is corocoro's poster boy so that'll be for them to reveal
>>
Anybody missing a Wii U stadium game, even if it was barebones like PBR just to play battles on the big screen in 1080p?
>>
File: 1470718332581.jpg (90KB, 336x475px) Image search: [Google]
1470718332581.jpg
90KB, 336x475px
>>28217879
Yeah I get you.
Even a VC release of one of the older ones would be nice.
But imagine a gen 7 stadium game for NX with the best possible graphics and animation they can accomplish.
>>
>>28215866
it didn't say 2200. It didn't say 22:00. It didn't even say 22 o'clock or 22 hours. It literally just said "this will happen at number." You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>28217832
The starters' second evolutions.
>>
>>28218177
What else could 22 even mean?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.