[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would be the one thing to turn you away from Pokemon forever?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 3941651-6064846298-Angry.jpg (39KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
3941651-6064846298-Angry.jpg
39KB, 400x400px
What would be the one thing to turn you away from Pokemon forever?
>>
My inevitable death
>>
>>28214461
I've stood with it for 20 years. Either it dies or I do. Whichever is first. Probably me first.
>>
i joined the military and i havent played since heartgold and i didnt even get the the elite 4 on that before i gave up. mostly thinking pokemon isnt cool in high school and all i wanted was sex like a horny teenager
i use to play it a lot so i have pokemon dreams where i release my steelix or cant run up a mudslide, weird shit like that

but since pokemon go came out (nothing on military base stopped playing) i wanna buy a 3ds,sould i start with black/white then x/y or go straight to sun/moon
>>
>>28214633
Whilst I rate B2W2 as the best games in the series it's probably best to start again with Sun/Moon. Don't want to burn yourself out to early.
>>
Probably the hardware, honestly. I don't particularly see myself adopting any video game hardware in the future. I'm 21 and preparing to begin my life. The NES Classic is probably the last "console" I will purchase for a long time--I'll probably just end up playing old games on my computer and old systems for the next decade or so.

I haven't enjoyed a video game since MGSV:TPP flopped.
>>
>>28214461
Pokemon completely reboots, all existing pokemon no longer exist and instead slowly get replaced with shit. This is the one way other than death I'm leaving this fandom
>>
>>28214461
Human with pokemon fusion like digimon
>>
Death
>>
File: 1471488216902.jpg (39KB, 640x601px) Image search: [Google]
1471488216902.jpg
39KB, 640x601px
>>28214461
if they tried to ultra evolve a pokemon and that pokemon had to hold something for it to work once in battle and than the ultra form went away after the battle and if said ultra evolved pokemon just looked like their regular forms but with spikes and hair and dragon typing.
>>
>>28215149
t. sinnohfetus
>>
If the main line games go smart phone, I'm out.
>>
Growing up and becoming a respectable adult.
Thankfully I'm a loser going nowhere, so I'll enjoy Pokemon forever.
>>
>>28214809
>I haven't enjoyed a video game since MGSV:TPP flopped.
Well, you are at that age when video games just start to lose their charm.
Me, I virtually stopped gaming for a while around the time I turned 20, then only came back to them fairly recently and I don't really play much either way.

As for OP, I'd have no choice but to drop the games if romhacking was no longer an option because fuck fighting gym leaders with less than 6 mons.
>>
Micro transactions to complete item collection and pokedex
>>
switch from turn-based to real time combat
>>
>>28214461
Memes
>>
File: image.png (55KB, 670x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
55KB, 670x250px
>>28215264
Forgot pic
>>
>>28214461
I stopped at r/s/e

just here to see what's going on with sumo, planning on buying moon for my little sister
>>
>>28214461
A shitty gen 3 remake

Oh wait...
>>
>>28214633
Sun/Moon so you an hop online (best part of the games) right after beating the game
>>
>>28215296
>shitty gen 3

you can just say gen 3.
>>
>>28214461
>scald burns 50% of the time
>>
>>28214461
So many things

Killing off an established trainer from a past game, player character or not
Type chart is revamped based on fan input
Anime, Special and game canon are now one in the same.
Western developer takes over mainline games
Sugimori dies or quits
Gen 8 or whatever supposed mainline installment comes to NX (?) requires me to log on Facebook and all game captures I take must be uploaded on my account as a status update
There is a legit plotline in a future mainline game where Team Rocket returns
Regional Forms do not continue past Alola
>>
Paid DLC. Somehow Pokemon and Monster Hunter haven't let this ruin them when franchises like Fire Emblem and Smash Bros have.
>>
File: 71PsFfY.jpg (350KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
71PsFfY.jpg
350KB, 1200x900px
>>28215264
>>28215283
Indeed
>>
If the series dies before I do. Even then, I'd replay the old games for a bit of Nostalgia
>>
File: DEEPEST_LORE.png (9KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
DEEPEST_LORE.png
9KB, 240x160px
>>28214461

Lack of New Pokémon = No Fun
>>
paid dlc
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.