[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LEAKS CONFIRMED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

So, "chinese leaks" and "real leaks" are confirmed with dark rattata?

pic unrelated
>>
>>28213516
literally anyone could've guessed Rattata would get a dark-type alolan form. If it was something unexpected like Electric or Fairy and the leaker guessed that it would hold more weight.
>>
>>28213516
>trumpgoose stays up day and night
>alolan raticate"fuck that I will learn how to swim"
>>
>>28213624
This. I'd say it lends a little more credit to 'real leaks' but I would still take them with a grain of salt until we get something that more substantially proves or debunks it.
>>
>>28213516
Chinese leaks are confirmed for other reasons
Dark Rattata is not one of those reasons
Dark rattata isnt mentioned in the chinese leaks
Stop.
>>
>>28213663
If that were the case, would have named my Alolan Raticate wetback
>>
>>28213741
Part of the stuff of "real leaks" was confirmation of the chinese leaks.

>The Snowman from the Chinese leaks is real; Ice/Ghost. 2-stage.

So, if RL is real, same for CL
>>
>>28213855
Chinese leaks are already confirmed though. They don't need help from another leak piggybacking.
>>
>>28213516
People were expecting a dark or poison type rat as soon as Yungoose was revealed.

If it was literally anything else from the leaks, it would add credibility, but this one was too easy to predict.
>>
It's confirmed fake. The leak said it would be Dark not Dark/Normal so it was wrong.
>>
>>28214361
Leaks getting minor details wrong isn't uncommon. The X/Y leaks from that beta tester said the final evos of the gen 6 starters were Grass/Dark and Water/Fighting
>>
>>28213624
Who the hell can even guess that ?
>>
>>28213898

Right. Then how come no one """leaked""" a Poison type Rattata?
>>
>>28213624
>Real Leaks leak said Rattata would be Dark
>BEFORE Alola forms were announced.

Its that detail that is very important. Before the Real Leaks leak, we didn't know Alola forms were a thing.
>>
>>28214754
This.

>>28214361
Do us all a favor. Kys.
>>
>>28213898
>everyone was expecting Rattata
Yeah, say that to everyone that was expecting for Ekans. Almost no one I've heard have they said Rattata, most poeple were saying Ekans or another snake.
>>
>>28214814
Literally everyone on this board has been predicting Dark-Type Rattata being the "rodent" Pokemon Yungoos was hunting since the dawn of Alola forms. I haven't heard a single word about Ekans from any "leak" thread, any speculation thread, or any proposed design.
>>
>>28213663
That's funny, I was just reading his pokedex thing on the website. It says that he actually falls asleep like the very second the sun goes down.
>>
>>28214842
>since the dawn of Alola form
And this where the argument starts. Everyone says "oh Rattata was what Yungoos was brought in to hunt", but no one thought about this AFTER the real leak gain credibility, anywhere else you would go, people would say "oh it must be Ekans or another snake cause mongooses and snakes are mortal enemies". So the Real Leak leak was the one that brought first the Dark type Rattata idea and that every other fake leak has been piggybacking on since.
>>
>>28214890
Literally no one thought of Ekans since Yungoos' dex entry mentioned a RODENT, not a snake.
>>
>>28214844
It's a parody of the real rat / mongoose situation in Hawaii.

The mongoose was brought in to hunt rats, but mongoose is only active during the day, and rats are most active at night.
>>
>>28214904
Then you clearly didn't went anywhere else other then /vp/. Reddit, YT, DevArt, everyone was saying it will be a snake. Also, saying it will be Rattata just by its dex entry is big reaching, they could've easily introduced a new rodent pokemon if they wanted to.
>>
>>28214923
>lists three retarded places
>they all came up with a retarded idea

Amazing
>>
>>28214923
It was obviously going to be a rat, Rattata or otherwise.

Learn some Hawaiian history.
>>
>>28214932
>implying /vp/ isn't as retarded, probably even more.
>>
>>28214940
It still amazes me do how many poeple were saying it was going to be a snake. Also, I knew about the entire rodent/mongoose incident in Hawaii, just saying what was going on everywhere else.
>>
File: 1472739164827.png (134KB, 720x985px) Image search: [Google]
1472739164827.png
134KB, 720x985px
>>28214890
>>28214923
yes it was such an outlandish and truly impossible prediction that fucking reddit of all places properly guessed it
>>
>>28214974
Again, it could've been any other rodent. Rattata was just one possibility. Plus, was this after Alolan form were anounced and gave credibility to the Real Leak leak ?
>>
>>28215009
Wait, never mind otherwise it wouldn't made sense.
>>
>>28215009
i'm just saying that it was far from an impossible guess.

couple the fact that the ninetales/rattata typings were wrong, alolan arcanine being debunked and the fact that all of his predictions can be backtraced to logical and educated guesses (darwin's finches = oricorio, pikaclone keeping its japanese name, bewear keeping its japanese pun) and you have a leak that deserves to be questioned
>>
>>28215053
Not trying to saying do we should trust blindy this leak, I agree with you as well and it definetly need to be questioned more (the entire Arcanine and Ninetales situation made me skeptical as well).
>>
>>28213624
Guess it would be dark and that alola exists? You have to be joking
Easy to say that now after they showing us his alola form
>>
>>28214772
Mongoos were introduced in Hawaii to deal with the rodent population
Unfortunately it wasn't that effective seeing as how rats were nocturnal
A lot of people guessed a dark type Ratatta
>>
>>28213516
>Dark/Water Raticate
My dick would explode if true.
>>
>>28213516
Yes. Confirmed.
>>
>>28214791
If that were the case then there would've been no need for so much speculation about the chinese leaks, wondering if it was real or not. Something as big as getting right the fact that there would be Alolan Forms is just too big of a hint of it being real.
>>
The "real" leaks is just some chancer throwing out bullshit and having a bit stick

The bird was obvious as it wouldn't be a bug, they did mulitple versions of that last gen

The ghost pikachu's name is slightly different

All 3 typings mentioned are wrong, missing normal, having fire and Arcanine isn't a water type

Too many errors for me to believe that they know shit, at best they are 4th or 5th removed from the actual employee
>>
File: 10 aug leak.jpg (2MB, 1800x4000px) Image search: [Google]
10 aug leak.jpg
2MB, 1800x4000px
obligatory
>>
>>28214791
I highly doubt 'Real leaks' had alolan forms in mind considering what safe bets nearly all the changes are, the only big one is alakazam.

split evos is certainly fake, real leaks is iffy, chinese leaks are 90% real.

>>28213516
Also Chinese leaks never even mentioned alolan forms
>>
>>28216095
Not really though...?
I didn't see a single suggestion of Dark type Ratatta, or Rattata at all, until AFTER the main leaks came out.

I mean it's easy to say in retrospect "oh, it's obvious!" Because yeah, NOW it's obvious.
>>
The Leak only got half of the Typing wrong.

Just looks at everything else it got right, which couldn't have been guessed.
>>28216589
>>
>>28213516
Dark/Water would be cool for Raticate.

The fact that the Rattata population was forced towards the sea (as seen in the direct video) makes this a distinct possibility too.
>>
>>28217070
If anything, people would've guessed Poison-type Rattata
>>
>>28217078
It's so fucking stupid because there are people who thing the leak isn't legitimate simply because the typings weren't spot-on.

What difference is there really between Normal/Dark and Dark? Practically nothing. Who even bothers to remember such a minute detail if they had a limited time with the game and are interested in showing other things?

Not only that, but Fire/Fairy still mentions Fairy, and who the fuck actually thought we'd see a part Fairy Ninetales? An entire list of suggestions and nearly all of them are revealed thus far... like, man, that's one super-lucky fake leak. Pure luck, nothing else. Totally fake. Yep.
>>
>>28214791
Variants has been a fairly popular idea in the fandom.
>>
>>28213516
RACE BATTLE WHEN?
>>
>>28217127
The XY leaker got a couple of things wrong, too
>>
>>28217127
What difference is there between Dark and Dark/Fairy? Practically nothing it still got Dark correct

Nothing we can confirm is correct, the Mimikyu had an extra K, Rattata missed Normal, Ninetales missed Ice and had Fire, Arcanine isn't Water

Every day people make up shitty leaks on here, that one has certain things almost correct but not quite means fuck all
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.