[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where did he go? Fake leaks since he left have been shit. SHIT.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Timmy_Turner2.png (76KB, 348x419px) Image search: [Google]
Timmy_Turner2.png
76KB, 348x419px
Where did he go? Fake leaks since he left have been shit. SHIT.
>>
>>28213098
He still browses here he just tired off his trip and gave up
>>
luchalitten and friends aren't bad, they managed to convince quite a few gullible people
>>
>>28213098
Kill yourself timmy, no one gave a shit about you expect the 5 circlejerking retards you managed to gain the affections of.
>>
>>28213107
T-timmy? Is that you?
>>
He was the only good tripfag
>>
>>28213137
>Expect
>>28213098
Ya he's still around, lurkin, i managed to summon him in a thread i made a few weeks back by starting a thread very similar to this one, he threw his trip on and said a few, solemn words, and then parted ways with us into the sunset. It is really weird how he never fakes anything anymore though.
>>
>>28213824
His leaks were quality, more than the same copypasta text wall water arcanine bullshit we've had since July
>>
>>28213851
Post his Leaks again
>>
>>28213885
I would but I had them all screenshotted on my old phone, no back up
>>
>>28213851
Ya his leaks were fun, he would find obscure hard to find, but good deviant and post em as new, really sad fgts went down, lot of good threads lost. There was this one night he messaged walmart on facebook and faked responses, he had everyone in the thread with walmart help on facebook. So much of that thread was so funny. Truly a legendary bread. And it can never be screencapped

>>28213885
All the good threads i remember are lost on fgts, sounds like your new so ill let you know that fgts was our old /vp archiver pretty much every thread from SM reveal in February to about the time the actual starters were revealed are lost
>>
>>28213122
I know, right. So fake. And, on the off chance they're real, I'm cancelling my pre-order.
>>
Timmy, Timmy, Timmy Turner. He was wishing for a burner. To kill everybody walkin. He knows that his soul in the furnace.
>>
>>28214335

Drama queen.
>>
>>28213122

ebin
>>
>>28213098
TIMMY IS AN AVERAGE KID WHO NO ONE UNDERSTANDS
SO ONE DAY HE WENT ONLINE JUST TO SHITPOST ON THE WEB.
>>
fuck him
>>
>>28213098
All fake leaks are shit
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.