[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So then what DID she intend to be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: reW5pgy.png (481KB, 656x611px) Image search: [Google]
reW5pgy.png
481KB, 656x611px
So then what DID she intend to be?
>>
>>28213027
Isn't it obvious?
>>
>>28213128
get that ugly girl away!!!! i only like pokeboys
>>
>>28213027
She intended to bare ashes children.
Instead she'll give birth to a human/ pokemon hybrid after being beset by rapacious houndoom
>>
>>28213404
Trip fag being autistic, who would've guessed
>>
>>28213027
Are you really watching this shitfest? Did you seriously watch from episodes 1 to 277?
>>
>>28213525
You're surprised people watch the Pokemon anime? Really?
>>
>>28213538
I'm impressed. It's so fucking bad. It's like torture.

I watched all of those, but over the years growing up. I would never be able to stomach all those episodes again now that I'm an adult, maybe only the early ones.
>>
>>28213562
yet you still play pokemon video games
>>
>>28213505
Newfag not knowing the difference between a namefag and a tripfag, who would've guessed
>>
Be a NEET like you.
>>
>>28213027
She wasn't really bothered about Pokémon. Her dad is a Gym Leader of some repute, it's safe to say she was completely sick of being surrounded by Pokémon and battling by the time she hit ten. To Max, they're still fun because he's a younger kid and WOW POKÉMON BATTLES but May is so utterly sick of it when she starts her adventure and she's clearly only doing it because she believes her parents would be upset if she didn't.

We're talking about a girl who didn't even know Pokémon could evolve, that is how absolutely little of a shit she gave about it.

May never became a great Trainer, she became a highly skilled Coordinator instead, largely because she knew she could never strategise like Ash in battles- ironically, of course, Contests take just as much strategy and have a battle round.
>>
File: 1368693298612.png (99KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1368693298612.png
99KB, 300x300px
>>28213501
>bare
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.