[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Snorlium Z

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: 1472762760862.jpg (68KB, 524x646px) Image search: [Google]
1472762760862.jpg
68KB, 524x646px
Gentlemen, today I wish to tell you of the profound signifigance of Snorlium Z.

If it were called Snorlium, no one would have batted an eye. Everyone would scream "MEGAS ARE DEAD LOLOL XD" and /vp/ would move on. But I'm not content to just let it lie. After all, why would you need to be so needlessly specific about this one rock? You would need that specificity only if there were other varieties of Snorlium: Snorlium X and/or Snorlium Y, for example.

Of course, this would imply that Snorlax would have Mega Evolution/s, which I can safely say it doesn't. At least, not on Alola.
>>
File: Souvenir.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Souvenir.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
>>28212309
Allow me to explain. Approx. 3,000 years ago, AZ committed a big nono and used an Ultimate Weapon powered by Xerneas/Yveltal. Their power was so great that it radically altered the geological makeup of Kalos, irradiating a percentage of evolutionary stones to such a degree that they metamorphosed into Mega Stones. As later confirmed by ORAS this event had worldwide reprecussions, and was not just limited to Kalos like we had previously thought. Nowhere was safe from AZ's revenge...except for a small island chain in the middle of bumfuck oceanview. Somehow, Alola had managed to be spared his wrath. And according to a Backpacker in Kalos, a certain Pokemon is venerated as a protector in a region far from Kalos. In fact, he's even kind enough to hand you a statue of said Pokemon. And who's that Pokemon?
>>
>>28212309
ur mum loks lik snorlax
>>
File: Zygarde.png (239KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Zygarde.png
239KB, 600x600px
>>28212320
It's none other than mother fuckin Complete Zygarde. Using its power to protect the ecosystem from harm, Zygarde was able to shield Alola from the effects of The Ultimate Weapon, leaving the region untainted by the power of Xerneas/Yveltal and completely free of any "naturally ocurring" Mega Stones. However, such protection had unintended effects of its own, as we can infer from Snorlium Z being Snorlium Z and not Snorlium. The region became saturated with the very power of Zygarde itself, causing a percentage of evolutionary stones to instead metamorphose into Z-Crystals which could channel the power of Zygarde and, as opposed to radically altering the recipients body to be able to handle the raw power, filter it instead through the Pokemon's natural typing. Some crystals became so heavily irradiated that they attuned to the energies of certain Pokemon, like Snorlax, or the Pokemon's very physiology would alter the way the energy was processed, like Alolan Raichu, and led to highly unique Z-Moves as a result. This great power would also leech ito the fauna over time, imbuing certain pokemon with tremendous power and causing them to transcend into Totem Pokemon. And other pokemon, instead of becoming Totems, instead found themselves with radically altered forms which allowed them to survive in their new environments.
>>
>-ium=/=-ite
Anyways, all you gotta do is look at a pokemon transferred from a previous gen. It should say something about crossing time and space. Time makes sense. SPACE however, this shows that gen 6 takes place in an alternate universe. Thank you and goodnight.
>>
File: 1456622756288.jpg (44KB, 500x696px) Image search: [Google]
1456622756288.jpg
44KB, 500x696px
>>28212340
k
>>28212352
I do realize this does leave a few balls in the air, like why fucking 50% Zygarde is just chilling in a cave in Kalos some 3,000 years later, or why Zygarde decided to stay out of The FUG Trio's battles despite being a protector of both the environment and balance. Maybe it got all emo or something after accidentally fucking up all of Alola, idk.

TL;DR: Megas are not endemic to Alola, Snorlax will likely have a Mega Evo, A more apt title for Sun and Moon would be XZ and YZ, thanks for listening to my autism rant
>>
>>28212309
It is the answer to Dragonite getting a stone!

Dragonium Z
>>
File: also fake.png (41KB, 130x190px) Image search: [Google]
also fake.png
41KB, 130x190px
>>28212358
>-ium=/=-ite

well fuck me I'm retarded.
>>
>>28212358
Or simply that it came from a different region. But it does seem to imply dimensional travel.
>>
>>28212366
I almost want that "leak" to be real.
>>28212395
Not really, putting a theory out is better than sitting in a hole somewhere shitposting. Far more entertaining to read.
>>
>>28212490
I just realised the height chart has it being a good 1 1/2 Wailords tall.

I guess you're right though. Putting something out is better than just stewing, even if Snorlium is something entirely unrelated to Mega Stones since all previous Mega Stones end with -ite. But I am still highly curious as to why it's Snorlium Z and not just Snorlium.
>>
>>28212352
I thought it was pretty good
>>
>>28212309
>>28212320
>>28212352
>>28212366
Its a great theory and it makes sense but, Zygarde is the protector of Kalos, not Alola
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.