[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SM China release confirmed 11/18

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.png (407KB, 839x414px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
407KB, 839x414px
Leaks 3 weeks before release? 4 weeks? or even sooner? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBBEe-Q_C_g&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>28208538

If they're smart, they won't even start shipping any copies to China until the game is out everywhere else.
>>
>>28208538
The games will leak no matter what. We're talking 1.500.000.000 people here.

Get CFW or leave the internet mid Oct.
>>
>inb4 they don't leak anything
>china confirmed safest country for pokemon
>>
I wonder where the music in the first part of the video plays in-game
>>
>>28209277
It's the "Welcome to the Alola region" theme that plays at the beginning of the game.
>>
>>28209345
what are the difference between the two pairs of games in the OP image?
>>
2 weeks early minimum.

Like a whole month early.

THANK YOU CHINA, I LOVE YOU.
>>
>>28209725

In my utterly uneducated opinion, looks like Chinese and Japanese.
>>
>>28208538

Is the audio backwards?
is this a troll video?
>>
>>28208606
They can't, they need to load thousands of warehouses in advance to make sure all stores have their carts on time.
>>
>>28208606
Impossible. Due to the size of China and its release date, they'll need to be there 2 weeks ahead of time at the absolute latest.
>>
>>28209038
I will stay on the Internet for the starter final evos
>>
How far in advance did that Josh guy leak XY for us? A couple days right? And he was in the US. I think 2~3 weeks is a safe bet for Chinese leakers.
>>
>>28209277
*spoons rattling
>>
>>28209783
You're right
Left is traditional chinese, right is japanese
both will be relased in taiwan/hongkong
>>
>>28208538
>nintendo
>not iQue
That's not for mainland China you twit.
>>
>>28209927
I think it was at least a week. Unless he was playing through nonstop or something, because he was taking so many requests.
>>
File: image.png (40KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
40KB, 375x360px
HOLY SHIT DRAMPA EVO LEAKED.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.