[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you most excited for in SM?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: PokemonSun.jpg (29KB, 585x300px) Image search: [Google]
PokemonSun.jpg
29KB, 585x300px
What are you most excited for in SM?
>>
>>28207041
The region
>>
glad people stop saying "sumo"
>>
>>28207041
the shitposting to be over
>>
>>28207041
denialfags or leakfags will BTFO.
>>
>>28207041
New mons, new forms
thats enough for me
complete the rotomdex will be fun
>>
>>28207041
SHOWlolan forms
>>
>>28207041
seeing a Pokemon that hasn't been revealed.
>>
IVs finally being not busted
>>
Team skull, new mons, a better story
>>
New pokemon and formes look almost all great so far

other than that, these games seem so much more immersive than any pokemon game before
>no more chibi models
>trainers behind pokemon in battles
>new pokemon have actual reasons for becoming how they are
>region has a relationship with the native pokemon, for example how people are paid to throw pyukumuku back in the see

overall makes it seems like pokemon and people are aware of eachother, instead of pokemon being a backdrop in the world
>>
File: Pokémon_moon_(version).png (1MB, 1050x1320px) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon_moon_(version).png
1MB, 1050x1320px
>>28207041

New Pokémon
>>
>>28207041
Honestly I'm really excited to explore the region because from what we've seen of Alola in-game the region seems so big and looks like it'll be fun to explore and discover new areas, and really I hope there are a lot of hidden areas around Alola for us to find and explore in order to just feel even more immersed into the world of Sun and Moon.
>>
File: image.png (99KB, 386x468px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
99KB, 386x468px
>>28207041
>>
The change of the formula with the gyms. the story, team skull, and playing it with friends.
>>
The region itself looks gorgeous and I am excited to explore it. Also I hope theres plenty of water and bug types to find and collect. Also, I'd really love to be able to dive beneath the water and explore the reefs and colorful waters of Alola, it has to be a aspect, I mean snorkling and scuba diving is a huge aspect of visiting Hawaii.
>>
Honestly, Alola forms. I've always liked the idea of pokemon species variants. Kinda disappointing that they're only Kanto mons so far, but hopefully they'll take that concept further by adding other regions' special forms later on.

The formula change is interesting too. No more gyms, have to do trials. That's fucking neat
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.