[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What Pokemon do you feel like you can relate to the most? For

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: AYeP7yF.png (325KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
AYeP7yF.png
325KB, 800x450px
What Pokemon do you feel like you can relate to the most? For me it's Darkrai. Mainly because he's just misunderstood and everyone sees him as a bad guy when he's really just hurting on the inside. But you would really have to know his story in order to understand him. I also love the fact that Darkrai is stoic and doesnt always show his pain. He's also non-binary just like me and I'm glad Nintendo makes some Pokemon agender, genderfluid, and transexual. In a way it's like Darkrai is a pokemon version of me which just think is really cool.
>>
>>28206954
go back to tumbrl
>>
File: cherrim.jpg (25KB, 298x186px) Image search: [Google]
cherrim.jpg
25KB, 298x186px
For me it's Cherrim. Mainly because he's just misunderstood and everyone sees him as a bad guy when he's really just hurting on the inside. But you would really have to know his story in order to understand him. I also love the fact that Cherrim is stoic and doesnt always show his pain. He's also non-binary just like me and I'm glad Nintendo makes some Pokemon agender, genderfluid, and transexual. In a way it's like Cherrim is a pokemon version of me which just think is really cool.
>>
What Pokemon do you feel like you can relate to the most? For me it's Darkrai. Mainly because he's just misunderstood and everyone sees him as a bad guy when he's really just hurting on the inside. But you would really have to know his story in order to understand him. I also love the fact that Darkrai is stoic and doesnt always show his pain. He's also non-binary just like me and I'm glad Nintendo makes some Pokemon agender, genderfluid, and transexual. In a way it's like Darkrai is a pokemon version of me which just think is really cool.
>>
I am a cute cute who loves fun fun
>>
File: 246.png (97KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
246.png
97KB, 2000x2000px
>>28206954
>>
Huh, I was expecting intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor, but whatever floats your boat.

I don't indentify with any mon, to answer your question.
>>
>>28206999
Cool! I feel the same way about Darkrai XD
>>28207012
You just copied what I said -.-
>>
>>28207045
This just proves it's bait. Here's your (You).
>>
>>28207045
>The cherrim guy just feels the same way as me
>That other guy, however, just copypasted

Anon...
>>
>garbador
Fat ugly trash that no one likes
>>
>>28207170
So tell me how are you at hugs anon
>>
>>28206954
>He
>non-binary
>agender

Look, if you're gonna try and be cringey then you should stick to the story
>>
>>28207170
Do you want a hug ? I really don't mind giving you one if it make you better
>>
>>28207296
He uses male pronouns!!!
>>
>>28207296
Also, it's "try to". If you want to fail at correcting someone, the least you could do is use proper grammar.
>>
>>28207198
>>28207305
I like hugs
>>
File: that feel when no gf.gif (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
that feel when no gf.gif
39KB, 500x500px
>>28206954
>what Pokemon do you feel like you can relate to the most?

Simisear.
>>
Who can relate to a bunch of 1s and 0s? get back to reality.
>>
File: HNI_0032.jpg (191KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0032.jpg
191KB, 500x500px
>>28206954
For me it's Arcehops. Mainly because he's just misunderstood and everyone sees him as a bad guy when he's really just hurting on the inside. But you would really have to know his story in order to understand him. I also love the fact that Archeops is stoic and doesnt always show his pain. He's also non-binary just like me and I'm glad Nintendo makes some Pokemon agender, genderfluid, and transexual. In a way it's like Archeops is a pokemon version of me which just think is really cool.
>>
>>28206954
hypno
>>
File: 1319607232394.jpg (82KB, 684x569px) Image search: [Google]
1319607232394.jpg
82KB, 684x569px
>>28206999
Underrated
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.