[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Deconfirmed" Alolan Pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Very Large and Angry Man.png (437KB, 917x542px) Image search: [Google]
Very Large and Angry Man.png
437KB, 917x542px
After re watching every single English and Japanese trailer, I made a list of every Kanto Pokemon we see in them. Most of these Pokemon were wielded by the protagonist so he may have brought them over from Kanto? Idk, either way, take this list for how you will.

Zubat, Eevee, Pikachu, Exeggcute, Cubone, Dragonite, Fearow, Gyarados, Haunter, Machamp, Aerodactyl, Shellder, Gengar, Gastly, Caterpie, Snorlax, Lapras, Slowpoke, Horsea, Spearow, Slowbro, Kengaskhan, Butterfree, Poliwag, Arcanine, Electabuzz, Tauros, Charizard, Flareon, Primeape, Psyduck, Drowzee, Golbat, Pinsir and Ditto.
>>
>>28206945
Meowth
>>
this doesn't deconfirm anything

non-alolan forms can exist in alola. Alolan-form pokemon are just the ones native to alola.
>>
>>28206945
Watch the Cantonese trailer it has other old mons
>>
>>28206976
The mother's Meowth was the only regular Meowth shown, she had a regular Meowth because she moved from presumably Kanto.
>>
>>28206945
Might I add that the current Pokemon with Alolan forms (Vulpix, Ninetales, Exeggutor, Sandshrew, Sandslash, Marowak, Raichu, Rattata) We're never even seen in any trailer before their Alolan reveal. Only exeption being Meowth, although the Meowth was our Mothers and brought from another region.
>>
>>28206978
From a lot that has been shown, only Alolan Variants can be found in Alola if they are available.

Add in one of the still valid leaks stating that original versions of the Pokemon have to be transferred in in order to get them.

There hasn't been any confirmation by GF that Alolan and normal versions are available in Alola. A lot of what has been said for the Alolan forms however seems to point that they are the only ones available and none of their original forms.
>>
>>28206976
>>28207187
To be fair, Meowth did not appear in a trailer. It appeared during the E3 play through. If they never did the play through or had skipped that specific part, we would have never known that a normal Meowth was in Alola.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.