[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Starter Ideas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: Grass Elk Starters.jpg (669KB, 3320x2552px) Image search: [Google]
Grass Elk Starters.jpg
669KB, 3320x2552px
Here is my idea on a Grass starter for a Canada-based region. The theme for the starters will be Wisdom, Power, and Courage respectfully.

Fawneaf
Type: Grass
Species: Deer Pokémon
Ability: Overgrow
Hidden Ability: Magic Guard
Stats: 55/44/42/58/56/54

Roebuck
Type: Grass
Species: Deer Pokémon
Stats: 72/56/54/76/74/73

Elkelder
Type: Grass/Psychic
Species: Elk Pokémon
Stats: 90/67/63/108/102/100
Based on: Elk, Irish Elk, Wisdom
>>
>>28206426
Forgot to put this in. Give me an idea for a Fire and Water starter that fits with Power and Courage, respectfully.
>>
>>28206452
Wouldn't Grass be Courage?
>Courage=Green=Grass
>Power=Red=Fire
>Wisdom=Blue=Water
Or aren't you making these as a homage to the Triforce?
>>
>>28206525
They're not reference to the Triforce.
>>
Fire Wolf
Water elephant
>>
Ausmon starters with a theme of natural balance
Grass type rabbit, based on ferns. Invasive species combined with an iconically Australian group of plants. Final form is Grass/Fighting, based on tree ferns and able to use moves such as wood hammer. The line in general has an energetic, competitive look.

Fire type cane toad, based on cane toads. Final form is Fire/Poison, including aspects of pollution into the design. The line in general has a slightly sinister but lethargic look.

Water type camel, based on the naturalised camel population in Australia. Final form is Water/Ground, based on quicksand, the camel is constantly dribbling muddy clay. The line in general has a very chill, carefree look.
>>
>>28206426
Switch it to seasons themed and make the last evolution a dead tree. Grass/ghost
Nothings more brave than a soldier who dies fighting
>>
>>28206426
I like the last form a lot. I wonder though if the antlers should be facing "palm" up so they're shaped more like a real elk's antlers?
>>
>>28206426
Power could be a Fire Bear, though that might be a bit basic.

Not sure for courage, save that it should probably be something small. Maybe some sort of insect?
>>
>>28206426
Not bad. A little better art and this could be really good.
>>
>>28206426
>Canada grass starter
>Not a maple themed Moose
>It's a fucking leaf!
>>
>>28206426
Elkelder's horns are very creative IMO, but you might want to re-do the head. Maybe it's just the perspective, but it looks flat and less defined compared to the head of the prevos.

Fawneaf is adorable, so kudos for that. Roebuck is a good progression.

Also not related but I think the word you might be looking for is "respectively", and not "respectfully".
>>
>>28206426
Should have named the final evo Eldeer
>>
Are you including fairymon in this region, Anon?
>>
>>28206452
>fire that represents power
a meteor snail that either gets dragb for a second typing. Probably with some fluff about how they started the decline of fossilmons a few million years ago.
>water that represents courage
a lobster with asymmetrical claws; one's big and flat like a shield, and the other long and sharp like a pike or sword.
>>
>>28207681
>either gets dragb
gets dragon for a second typing, I meant to say.
>>
>>28206426
If you're making it Canada don't you think it should be a moose? Because this looks pretty similar to Sawsbuck
>>
>>28206426
>>28206452

Fire/Ice Wolverine with a literally explosive temper with a "winter's thaw" design theme.
>>
>>28206426
Can I find a collection of all your work somewhere?
>>
>>28207709
>>28206426
as a canada fag you should definitely turn it into a moose
>>
>>28206426

Not bad designs

Names are crapola though
>>
What are some other concepts you have? Can you post them?
>>
File: image.gif (878KB, 300x212px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
878KB, 300x212px
>>28206770
>water elephant
>weak to Raichu
POTTERY
>>
this, the fire bull, and the swan/rose dragon/centaur are all great OP
>>
>>28209322
Make it water/fairy so it's weak to ghastly too.
>>
How about...

Grass - Coyote - Courage
Fire - Bear - Power/Strength
Water - Moose - Wisdom
>>
we have too many deer pokemon
>>
>>28209322
The leaks are fake
i do not fall to this reply curse
>>
>>28206426
Fawnleaf is literally my mom's midget deerling.
>>
>>28210524
We have 4. One of those is a legendary, and two are the same family.
>>
>>28206452
Fire bear
Water wolverine.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.