[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alolan Alakazam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: Alolan Alakazam.png (155KB, 945x785px) Image search: [Google]
Alolan Alakazam.png
155KB, 945x785px
Could a pure fighting type Alakazam be a thing?
>>
Change the spoons for weights
>>
File: alakazam.png (985KB, 1649x904px) Image search: [Google]
alakazam.png
985KB, 1649x904px
>>28206021
i honestly hope not
>>
>special fighting types

It does not work.
>>
File: Alolan Alakazam.jpg (88KB, 1080x719px) Image search: [Google]
Alolan Alakazam.jpg
88KB, 1080x719px
It would be a pretty good opportunity for them to make an old asian kung-fu master.

>>28206059

I want it to happen just so that one Conkeldurr-anon is forced to accept Alakazam into the three stage pure Fighting 'mon club.
>>
a fighting sweeper with higher SpA than Lucario would be fucking dangerous.
>>
I still think it would be cool to see Alakazam and Machamp swap places in Alola forms. Something extra I wouldn't complain about.
>>
I feel like that idea is just to be contrary to what it normally is. I would find a dark-type Alakazam the more likely contrarion, but unless they really bulk up the 'Zam I don't see it happening.
>>
>>28206084
>that one Conkeldurr-anon
which one?
>>
Maintain its stats and give it No Guard as ability for 100% Focus Blast.

Could work pretty well.
>>
>>28206083
It'll probably be physical.
Back in the day 'zam got a lot of mileage out of the elemental punches, so it could use those again.
>>
I guess they'd do it in a ~ I have reached enlightenment in mind and body kind of thing would be pretty cool
>>
>>28206097

The one that commissioned all that art.
>>
>>28206021
No since it has a mega.
>>
>>28206099
That would be pretty good, although the lack of Life Orb + Magic Guard strats is unfortunate.
>>
>>28206141
ALL the conkeldurr art?
>>
>>28206147
Does your dad work at Nintendo?
>>
>>28206174

The stuff that's most commonly posted here, yes. You seriously don't know who I'm talking about? Their posting style is pretty distinctive and they typically use the same images of Machamp/Conkeldurr all the time.
>>
>>28206021
Isn't that just fucking Mienshao?
>>
>>28206196
but that's me anon, why do you hate me so

anyway i initially hated conkeldurr anyway but i like him a lot now so, i guess we'll see
>>
Give him forks.
>>
>>28206183
Alakazam got a mega in x/y
>>
>>28206860
And how does that stop it getting an Alola form?
>>
>>28206898
Better hope theres no alakazite
>>
>>28206924
Even if Alola Zam can't use Alakazite, if they balance it accordingly (say, Huge Power or Pure Power), then it'll basically be on par with Mega Zam anyway.

Hell, you're better off using Life Orb on Zam to start with, so Alola Zam would be better.
>>
>>28207004
I was under the presumption that no mega were getting alolas. We'll have to see.
>>
>>28207072
YOUR IMPRESSION IS WRONG

EVERYONE'S impression is wrong.

There ARE no impressions.

That's the point. Nobody knows anything. We're all just guessing wildly and grasping at whatever we can get ahold of, whether that's a leak, or a vague supposition about whether it means something for an old pokemon to appear on the japanese website without an alola form appearing, or indeed whether or not the existence of Z-moves precludes the existence of megas or whatever.

NOBODY KNOWS. It's all bullshit and guesswork, and by indulging in that kind of magical thinking, you are only disappointing yourself.
>>
>>28207209
>>28207072
ALSO FUCK YOU SAID PRESUMPTION NOT IMPRESSION. NO MATTER SAME SHIT DIFFERENT WORDS.
>>
File: I_AM_CONTRARIAN.jpg (158KB, 600x210px) Image search: [Google]
I_AM_CONTRARIAN.jpg
158KB, 600x210px
>>28207209
>>28207264
Calm down I was just joking. In fact, I know no megas are getting alolas
>>
>>28206021
No, Alakazam is based on same sage with a frail body. Fighting is the last type it should be as Alola form.
>>
>>28206084
damn this looks dope
>>
>>28206021
I think it'd be awesome but how would his mega work?
>>
>>28206021
Can't fucking wait for this shit. The fighting types revealed thus far have been, well, fucking queer. There's no way you can fuck up a fighting Abra line. Gonna NUT.
>>
>>28206084
>tfw Splinter the Alakazam will never be real
>>
>>28206021
I thought this and fighthing type Nidoking were fakes?
>>
>>28206222

I know, I'm just bustin' on ya. :^)
>>
>>28208913
they're fake as fuck. just like water arcanine.
>>
>>28209070
Listen you little faggot, you're going to shit on my parade. I swear to god if I don't get my fighting Nido, I'm going to cream in your mother and tongue your father's anus.
>>
>>28208675
Crabrawler is decent. The Bewear line irks me with how lazy it is, though

Give me my fucking real bruisers, GF!!
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 403x466px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 403x466px
>>28208944
Also recently I've noticed other people have been posting the art i've commissioned, too. It's not just me anymore.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.