[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With them revealing that certain Pokémon have unique Z-moves.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: pixiv57127708_0.jpg (404KB, 551x800px) Image search: [Google]
pixiv57127708_0.jpg
404KB, 551x800px
With them revealing that certain Pokémon have unique Z-moves.
I think that's the secret Rockruff and the starters share. They'll all have their unique Z-moves.
>>
>>28202834
True
>>
But wouldn't that mean Bloom Doom, Hydro Vortex and Inferno Overdrive to be moves exclusive to the starters or am I wrong?
>>
>>28202834
I doubt it. If that were the whole secret, they would have revealed it using the starters and Rockruff.

If the secret is Z-Move related, it will probably be that they can "synchro" when they activate the move.

I personally hope the secret is that they have multiple final evolution options, but this probably won't be the case.
>>
Maybe exclusive Z crystal.
Hope for Johto starter, Typhlosium-Z for z-move, instead of Typhlosite for Mega.
inb4, Meganiumiumium-Z
>>
>>28202971
Yeah like Alolan Raichu can use its exclusive Z-move but also use the gigavolt move.
>>
>>28202834
>>28203111
You two might be onto something
Where did this rumour about multiple evolutions come for anyway?
>>
>>28202834
Why would they say Rockruff and starters have something exclusive together and then give other mons the same Z type shit. It's probably something to do with multiple forms, just as this generation is all about forms...
>>
I don't think so. For it to be such a giant secret, I think it's something that no other pokemon has.
>>
It's gonna bond forms or whatever bullshit they call it
>>
>>28202834
I think they have exclusive Z-moves but for their final evo, just like Snorlax.
I don't think there will be a "Popplictium Z", but rather a "Popplio3ctium Z"
Same for Rockruff, Litten and Rowlet.

However i wanna believe in artleaka and think their evolution will synchro with the trainer.

I also wanna believe they will have multiple forms. It would be so cool.
>>
>>28203524
It came from a semi-accurate leak a while back. Stated that starters and Rockruff evolutions would depend on the island you evolved them on.

The leak had gotten one thing right about the early August reveals, so some people consider it confirmed. But that one correct detail could have just been a good guess presented alongside fake information.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.