[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All of these fucking hate threads are giving me AIDS. Get in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1472098443856.jpg (38KB, 493x393px) Image search: [Google]
1472098443856.jpg
38KB, 493x393px
All of these fucking hate threads are giving me AIDS. Get in here and let's actually get some positivity and some Gen 7 hype going.
>>
>>28196628
It looks like the best game in the franchise thus far and the only people who are upset are the le pandering fags, aka faggot retards who don't deserve your attention of GF's
>>
>>28197501
Kill yourself,genwunner.
I'm fucking tired of gen 1 already,go play red and blue.

On topic,GEN 7 looks good,the desings are awesome and the alola region looks comfy i can't wait for november 18th and MD5!
>>
Litten is great and I can't wait to see its final form when I play
>>
>>28197550
WAAAAAAAAAAAAH
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

HOW DARE THEY GIVE ATTENTION TO THE MOST POPULAR POKEMON IN THE FRANCHISE ON THEIR 20TH ANNIVERSARY WAAAAAAHHH
>>
>>28196628
Honestly this shit isn't pandering in my book of they aren't using the most hyped mon's there are and lesser mon's.

High hopes for Aloha Zubat-->Crobat

I think these games have great potential to be fun and charmining
>>
File: 1472742288334.gif (520KB, 302x270px) Image search: [Google]
1472742288334.gif
520KB, 302x270px
The new pokemon look great and unique.

Alolan forms give tons of variety without having
national dex of 1000+ already.

Alolan forms help some of the power creep.

Z-Moves are a cool addition.

Region looks super great.

Full 3D overworld. Finally.

Protags look great.

My bro since day one gets a signature move.

I was resistant to the no gym thing but have come around to it because trials sound based.

I can't wait for this game.
>>
I couldn't care less about some of the Alolan form (definitely gonna use that Exeggutor though).
BUT I am a sucker for "limit break" style attack, so consider me hyped for more Z-moves.
>>
>>28196628
Sometimes I wonder why people still play pokemon or visit this board if it makes them so upset. Bro it's just a game, if you don't like it don't play it. It's not a matter of life or death, don't take it so serious.
>>
>>28197550
Aren't you 14?
Shit yourself
>>
>>28197592
Is this fanbase the most autistic fanbase of all time?
They want genwunn pandering every damnd year insted of diferent things.
>>
>>28197701
It's gamers in general. That and anime fans are the most autistic groups I've seen.
>>
I like all the biology nerdery, with way more references to actual evolution than usual.
>>
>>28197752
Nah,it's just the pokemon fanbase,they just want to use the same 151 pokemon in every game and screw the other pokemon and new things.
I'm glad i'm not part of this fanbase of autists.
>>
>>28196628
Ya this thread devolved into arguing and negativity also, im not guna contriboot but ima get off /vp, i suggest you do the same op
>>
>>28197799
Yeah you're right. But to be fair there is also the anti-genwunners.
>fuck you, new mons are better than genwun hurr hurr
I mean why do we gotta shit on a specific generation? Is it really that hard to enjoy all gens? Every single one has its pros and cons, neither is perfect.
>>
I enjoy pokemon but the past decade's worth of entries have been incredibly repetitive. Gamefreak loosening their design formula and adding features that other RPGs have had for literally over 20 years is refreshing and I hope they continue to mix things up.

Honestly I'd be happy with less new pokemon if it meant more room for them actually putting effort into the gameplay
>>
File: 1467135407035.png (11KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
1467135407035.png
11KB, 500x368px
I really hope in the end everybody is satisfied and happy by what we get from this gen, it's quite sad so much people are complaining about their expectations not being satisfied but we can't do anything about this and crying online is useless
Gen 7 is looking great, let's hope they're showing only alolan gen 1 to pander to the genwunners and making them believe they get something specially for them and are actually hiding the alolan nongen 1 pokemon so everybody end happy and the genwunners just a little butthurt but not too much
It's quite sad that most of this board enjoy making hate thread every news just to make people hate pokemons they actually liked or could have liked, I'm looking at you helioliskposter, can't we just enjoy all together what we are getting ?
>>
File: lurantis.png (118KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
lurantis.png
118KB, 500x500px
>>28196628
I'm hype for this pokemon the most. I hope that solar blade works the same way solar beam does with sunny day.
>>
>>28196628
>gen 7
>hype
Pick one and only one.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.