[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leaks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 9

File: 1472738807956[1].jpg (2MB, 1800x4100px) Image search: [Google]
1472738807956[1].jpg
2MB, 1800x4100px
It appears Number 4 leaks are confirmed. They predicted Rattata.

Keep in mind they probably only knew Nintales would be Fairy and Rattata would be Dark, and assumed that's all there was to those types.
>>
>>28195844
Literally every fake leak has said Rattata would be Dark type
neck yourself
the only real leaks are the starter leaks and the Chinese leaks
>>
>Dark instead of Dark/Normal

nope
>>
So Alolan Alakazam might be Psychic/Fighting, and Alolan Arcanine might be Fire/Water.

Second one seems like a fan-pandery type combo. Wouldn't be surprised.
>>
>>28195844
>predicted
Monkeys typing on the keyboard will eventually write Shakespeare's Hamlet.
>>
>>28195844
But it says right there they got ninetails wrong.
>>
>>28195942
They got it half right. hey probably didn't have access to all the information, but it still got it right.

Alolan Nidoking might be Fighting/Ground for example because they only knew one of the types would change to Fighting, but just guessed it would lose Ground.
>>
>>28195942
>accurately predicts new forms for older pokemon which no one else even suggested
>happens to get ninetales getting one of those hard-to-predict forms
>the form is ice/fairy instead of fire/fairy
>it's still part fairy and a form no one else predicted
>same leak got oricorio and bewear's name right
>rattata is now revealed to be dark/normal instead of dark

oh shit you're right it's all completely wrong! it's not like they managed to get a bunch of things no one could possibly guess!
>>
>>28195924
You have to be thick to not think these leaks are legit. They predicted Alola forms before they were announced.
>>
>>28196104
And yet it got two of the types wrong, mentions "lines" for some but not Ninetales, and says Growlithe line is getting one when it clearly isn't

looks more like a lucky guess from a separate poster and the only real part of the leak is the guy who posted Bewear and Mimikyu.
>>
>>28195859
Real Leaks was the first to talk about Alola forms before we knew about Alola forms
>>
File: Collage 2016-09-01 10_33_44.jpg (321KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Collage 2016-09-01 10_33_44.jpg
321KB, 1024x1024px
>>28195844
The only leaks I believe
>>
File: mfw post kalos.jpg (34KB, 556x960px) Image search: [Google]
mfw post kalos.jpg
34KB, 556x960px
All leaks stating that Ash-Greninja is in the games.

Does it mean
>>
>>28196262
It didn't get any types it mentioned wrong.

Two different Alolan forms it claimed have come true in one way or another. :^)
>>
>>28196262
I swear you guys are the worst and never heard of half truths. They probably got told the new additions
>>
>>28196262
Did you know that real XY leaks also had a couple wrong details?
>>
File: 1472101366397.jpg (65KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1472101366397.jpg
65KB, 600x450px
>>28196297
>NO ONE COULD HAVE GUESSED
>WOOOW A NEW POKEMON GAME INTRODUCING NEW FORM-ALTERING MECHANICS FOR OLD POKEMON WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT
>WOOOW A PIKACLONE KEEPING ITS JAPANESE NAME WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT (also i misspelled it lol)
>WOOOW KITEGURUMA (TO WEAR + BEAR) TRANSLATES INTO BEAR + WEAR WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT (also i never said it out loud lol)
>WOOOW A POKEMON BASED ON FOLKLORE GETS A FAIRY TYPING WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT (also i got the typing wrong lol)
>WOOOW A POKEMON GAME BASED ON FOUR ISLANDS HAVE A DARWINS FINCHES POKEMON WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT
>WOOOW HAWAII INTRODUCED MONGOOSE TO KILL OF RATS BUT THE RATS TURNED SO IT FAILED NOCTURNAL THEREFORE DARK RATTATA WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT
>>
>>28195924
>Monkeys typing on the keyboard will eventually write Shakespeare's Hamlet.
I've never seen someone butcher a saying so badly and yet still be somewhat right about it.
>>
>>28195844
it does just put rattata in the kinda right section could just be lucky but 1 and 2 are solid
>>
>>28196334
>It didn't get any types it mentioned wrong.

Where is Fire type on Alolan Ninetales? Ice type is a pretty fucking big detail to miss.

>>28196416
Did you know that the XY leaks got a fuckton of specific things right and also wasn't multiple posters where there's no way to tell if they're the same guy?

Also regional forms are something people have been talking about and wanting for a while, it's not some miracle that someone brought it up in one of the hundreds of retarded leak threads
>>
>>28195859
>Not knowing all of the other leaks are piggybacking off of the original leak in OP's pic.

"Neck yourself."
>>
>>28195844
That would mean Ash Greninja is in the game

Makes me puke

That digimon meme tier frog should have never existed
>>
>>28195859
neck yourself over a childrens game? ok
>>
>>28196515
>First to talk about Alolan forms
>Not even the chinese leak mentioned them
>Not real
>>
>>28195859
Yeah and that's literally because of this leak
>>
>>28196579
>>First to talk about Alolan forms

>Also regional forms are something people have been talking about and wanting for a while, it's not some miracle that someone brought it up in one of the hundreds of retarded leak threads
>>Also regional forms are something people have been talking about and wanting for a while, it's not some miracle that someone brought it up in one of the hundreds of retarded leak threads
>Also regional forms are something people have been talking about and wanting for a while, it's not some miracle that someone brought it up in one of the hundreds of retarded leak threads

The Chinese leak is reliable because it's already gotten multiple things right and I don't have to guess whether or not multiple posters are the same guy.
>>
>>28196319
It means Ash is the Alolan Champion.
Pass me that noose senpai.
>>
>>28196443
Yeah, and the leak "guessed" all 6 things, you fucking retard. What's the probability?
>>
>>28196443

Autism at its finest. Gotta love it. Hahaha denialfags are even more hilarious this season
>>
>>28196704
Pretty high desu, especially considering they didn't even get all of it 100% right
>>
>>28196704
>What's the probability?
The probability that someone makes six semi-obvious correct guesses where four of them are only half-true? Likely enough not to be worth considering.

Here let me guess six things
>if you buy 10 pokeballs in sun/moon you get a free white-colored ball
>you will be able to play triple battles online
>if you trade pokemon from other countries you get foreign language dex entries
>pikachu will be catchable in the wild
>there will be at least one more pokemon revealed
>there will be a new dark type pokemon
Reminder that if all of these are true I am objectively just as trustworthy as the "real leaks" faggot.
>>
>>28196923
Neither did some real XY leaks
>>
>>28196934
Hey, I'm on your side here, but those six things aren't equal to the things the "leaker" guessed and you know it. Don't make yourself look like a fool, it only makes your entire argument seem, well, worse.
>>
>>28196934
>semi obvious
Why are you lying? Literally no one expected Alola forms. Everyone who has been saying they're obvious are doing so after the fact. Are you going to tell me "No gyms" is pretty obvious too?
>>
>>28195884
what won't they deny??
>>
>>28196312
Why do people call them the Chinese Leaks?
The concept art was leaked completely independently without context. The Chinese leaks only said that the starters were an archer, wrestler, and siren
>>
>>28196923
>>28197041
Reminder that the Fairy leak weakness/resistances got everything right but a weakness to fire.

I guess that leak was false, right?
>>
>>28196758
Aren't the people claiming the leaks are true the ones in denial?

"A Rattata is Dark type"

A Rattata isn't dark type

OMG THE LEAKS ARE TRUE!!!!
>>
>>28197127
It is though.
>>
>>28197074
No-one expected Alola forms in the exact way and shape we got them, you are correct, but don't pretend variant species are not a hot topic within the Pokemon fandom that many people have always wished for.

The fact that one anon out of several hundred managed to nail his guess and predict that this would be the case is nothing that carries much weight alone.
>>
>>28197127
>DARK/NORMAL ISN'T A DARK TYPE!
>>
>>28196443
do those last two actually seem like foregone conclusions? If you're that intuitive, go ahead and leak us some concepts as specific as Orocorio
>>
>>28197041
>>28197117
The XY that messed up starter typings and got gym orders wrong did not invent a Pokemon that didn't exist, though, unlike this one which mentions Alolan Arcanine which is debunked.

Everything the XY leak listed were things that were in the game, but it described them out of order or slightly incorrectly. It didn't promise a Pokemon that didn't end up being in the game or anything of that sort.
>>
The only thing alola ratata leads to think is the return of kanto
Gumshoo (a detective) were introduced to fight a foreign rodant that came to alola through boats = ratata=dark type=robber

It strenghens the Link it has with Kanto and confirms Alola communicates with kanto with boats (yeah i'm stating the obvious but it's important)

It just makes it even more plausible that we go to kanto in these games
>>
>>28197152
No, A Meowth is Dark type

A Rattata is Dark/Normal type

That is different to what was "leaked"

Is Charizard a flying type to you? Or a fire type? Or is it both?
>>
>>28197165
Dark/Normal is not the same thing as mono Dark and you know this.
>>
>>28197155
Link to me then the hundreds of anons guessing about Alola forms then, while also guessing which Pokemon would get them.
>>
>>28197210
>Alolan Arcanine which is debunked.
Except it isn't yet.
>>
>>28195844
>leakers make broad generalizations a la the Barnum effect
>idiots on /vp/ believe such drivel
>>
>>28195844

Literally everybody guessed Ratata because of Yungoose
>>
>>28197155
That wasn't the only thing he got right though. He also guessed oricorio and two translated Pokemon names. And "anyone could have guessed Alolan forms" is a strawman and you know it. He didn't just guess that they would happen, but he's gotten two correct so far. My personal guess is that he was trying to cover his tracks with errors or half-truths to maintain plausible deniability as some leaker's have done in the past.
>>
>>28197237
>my favorite Fire type is Charizard
>what are you talking about?
>Charizard is the best Fire Pokemon
>um except it's not
>what? Yes it is
>Charizard is Fire/Flying..and Fire/Dragon. Would you call Venusaur a Grass type?
>>
File: 1471669246523.jpg (16KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
1471669246523.jpg
16KB, 500x491px
>mfw this will be the new generic Hawaiian girl tier denial
The leaks are real guys. Deal with it.
>>
Dark type rattata is a photoshopped little mac
>>
>>28197041
>>28197117
I only said *especially* since they didn't get it 100% right, but either way those six things don't seem quite conclusive enough to me to say this is definitely real. Especially since Arcanine getting an Alolan form in the first place is possibly debunked at this point. I mean, if a Water-type Alola Arcanine is confirmed, or that type-breeding cat, etc then sure, I'm willing to believe this. But right now this one is really just feeling like a "maybe, but probably not" to me.
>>
>>28197237
He said rattata line= dark type. If raticate is dark/something else, it would make sense to abbreviate it that way
>>
>>28197361
No, he was wrong and you are backpedaling
>>
>>28197210
On top of that the starter types were done after the fact on purpose by the leakers as an attempt to cover their own asses. They actually got the typings right at first but then """"corrected"""" it later by reversing Greninja and Chesnaught's types
>>
>>28197248
>>28197325
Read what I said again. Variant species is not a wild guess as for what a new generation's gimmick is supposed to be. The leaker's prediction is broad enough to cover something like pic related as well, it is in no way so specific that it only applies to Alolan forms and nothing else.
>>
>>28197296
Yeah, after they announced Alolan forms. This leak was before that, obviously. Try harder
>>
>>28197325
I think it is actually a case of he got his info and made his posts later, and misremembered a couple detail because he didn't have it in front of him.
If I had to guess, his info is from another person, since he mentions not wanting to compromise his source.
>>
>>28197345
The chinese leak and the starter image are definitely real. But the other two are suspect as hell.
>>
>>28196090
Clearly haven't read the third leak
>>
>>28196262
>getting two types partially wrong not even fully wrong invalidates everything it gets right

yeah shut up idiot
>>
>>28197400
I'd say guessing Bewear's name correctly is pretty impressive.
>>
>>28197265
Yes it is. They wouldn't put it on the Japanese site if it's getting an Alolan form.
>>
>>28196443
i suppose if things are that easy to guess you can correctly guess the rest of the pokedex right now? go on anon, i can wait.
>>
>>28197498
Says who/?
>>
>>28197413
Or he only saw the artwork for them and just guessed on the types based on what they looked like
>>
>>28197395
Yes, that is what it says. It's posted in the thread if you want to read it. And even if we run with that, he's gotten two Alolan forms half-right so far. It's not even one guess at this point. He guessed:
>that there would be new forms for old Pokemon
>that they would be retypes like delta species from the tcg
>that they would be Kanto exclusive
>ninetales would get one
>rattata would get one
>ninetales gains fairy type
>rattata gains dark type
And one thing wrong
>ninetales keeps fire type
And one thing that wasn't specific enough
>rattata is still normal
And that's just the correct guesses for the Alolan form part. The rest of the leak still exists and contains 4 correct guesses, 3 of which were specific. The rest of it remains unconfirmed. It isn't guaranteed true, but at this point it is beyond likely
>>
>>28197479
I'd agree it is impressive and a very educated guess, but I would argue it is not an impossible guess when Kiteguruma is Kiteru (to wear) + kuma (bear). This holds true for all of his predictions; none of them are so incredibly outlandish and impossible that you can't trace them back to where they sprung from.

Combine this with the fact that there are several inconsistencies in his information (incorrect typings or spellings, lists a pokemon that has been deconfirmed) and you have something that looks much more like a sequence of lucky and educated guesses than surefire proof that couldn't possibly be unreal.
>>
>>28197361
He said Rattata line = Dark which it isn't

He also mentioned dual types for the Duduo line, so why not the Rats?

Why did they mention fire for Ninetails when it's ice type?
>>
>>28196934
all you're proving is that you're a retard and don't understand how to argue a point. your guesses there aren't anything with anywhere near as much weight or as much unknown as the leaker. they gave new pokemon, new forms, names. you're just guessing shit that is plainly obvious.
>>
>>28195844
>1)
>Things got right: Everything
>Things got wrong: Nothing

>2)
>Things got right: Everything
>Things got wrong: Nothing

>3)
>Things got right: Nothing
>Things got wrong: Something

>4)
>Things got right: Something people were already speculating based on 1 and 2 and even before then
>Things got wrong: The only things its different from said leaks

Why do people keep posting this shit again?
>>
>>28197570
Dark is it's primary type
>>
>>28197361
>It would make sense to abbreviate it that way
(You)
>>
>>28197543
How does alolan Vulpix look in any shape or form like it still has its fire typing?
>>
>>28197569
Deconfirmed my ass. /vp/ made a bunch of arbitrary rules for why a Pokemon can or can't have an Alolan form. We still don't know yet
>>
>>28197538
Says basic logic. Sayig you can catch regular Arcanine in the game and then going "LOL NAH YOU GET ITS ALOLAN FORM" is retarded.
>>
File: 1472741606657[1].png (374KB, 1532x854px) Image search: [Google]
1472741606657[1].png
374KB, 1532x854px
>>28197617
We literally know.
>>
>>28197620
We don't know that you can. It appearing in the trailer=/=you can actually catch one in the wild. It just means it's in the game.
>>
>>28197672
That's not what literally means. We're pretty sure.
>>
>>28197570
Maybe, just maybe, Alola Raticate is Dark, but not a normal type? Maybe its dual-type changes or it loses the normal typing?
He specified line, which might mean that Rattata and Raticate don't have the same typing other than Dark,

Like, would you be able to say that the Sandshrew line is Ice/Steel because Sandslash, or just Ice?
>>
>>28197615
But he didn't mention Vulpix in the first place, now did he? Ninetails, on the other hand, does look like it could have still been Fire type. It wouldn't look like it if it didn't also have the Fairy type, sure, but Fire/Fairy is by no means a ridiculous guess based on that design.
>>
>>28197587
And that matters why? They mention 5 that are dual type and 2 that aren't

Of the 2, we know one is actually a dual type and the other possibly doesn't even get an Alolan form
>>
>>28197615
Probably saw the white fur and was like: "yup that's a fairy."
>>
>>28196443
>WOOOW IF I PRETEND THESE THINGS ARE EASY TO GUESS I CAN FALSELY DISCREDIT A LEAK
>>
>>28197710
Sandshrew itself is also Ice/Steel, so I would say the line is Ice/Steel. Fair point though.
>>
>>28197680
It's on the WEBSITE, not a trailer. Putting it in a specific category on the website that's literally for showing Pokemon you can catch in Alola and then doing a bait and switch and saying you get the Alolan form instead makes no sense and the only people who think this are faggots in denial.
>>
>>28197210
>Alolan arcanine debunked

When did they show off the complete list of pokemon with Alolan forms? I must've missed it
>>
>>28197560
This.

Those same leaks say that some Alolan forms can only be got by transferring from the Virtual Console. That would explain why we've seen regular Arcanine in trailers.
>>
>>28197755
Right, my mistake. I confused Sandshrew with Vulpix in that its a pure Ice and not a Fairy.
>>
>>28197710
If i was mentioning pokemon types (a pretty damn important part of what a pokemon is) i'd get it right.

This isn't twitter, you have plenty of writing space

A rattata is Dark/Normal BUT A raticate is Dark/Rock

would show the difference

you are twisting logic to fit what you want, not what has happened

why was he able to type out what he did type but not add additional (correct) info?
>>
>>28197791
http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/sun_moon/pokemon/#founded
An incomplete list of Pokemon that do not get Alolan forms, with your canine friend on it. It's all yours, my friend.
>>
Looking at what I have created.
>>
>>28197620
What if both are available in the wild in different locations? Most Arcanines are found as fire types but here on special magic beach island, you can find rare ones that have adapted to water blah blah blah

Its unlikely, but not an impossible concept for GF to use.
>>
>>28197844
Like I said here, >>28197413, his info is likely second hand. Word of mouth would also account for spelling differences on Mimikyu.
>>
>>28197879
>What if both are available in the wild in different locations?

What if they aren't and you're just a denialfag?

REGIONAL variants. Not island variants. Not area variants. REGIONAL. As in the entire REGION.
>>
File: a-ninetales-770x562.png (187KB, 770x562px) Image search: [Google]
a-ninetales-770x562.png
187KB, 770x562px
>>28197717
Well if you want to be pedantic he also said just Ninetails instead of line so he was wrong with that too. But seriously, it's snow white, sure Ninetails doesn't really scream fire either but a snow white, blue eyed Ninetails would definitely give me more of an ice vibe than fire.
>>
>>28197400
Of course it's a wild guess when you give which pokemon get an alola form.
>>
>>28197680
It's specifically a wild encounter though.
>>
>>28197938
But if he did only have the artwork, it's possible he didn't have the Vulpix artwork for some reason. And I agree it seems more Ice than Fire, but I still don't think Fire/Fairy is a ridiculous thing to guess if all you have to go by is the artwork.
>>
>>28197819
When will you people finally learn that it was literally a wild encounter?
>>
>>28197853
So? When you go into Alola meowth, it says something along the lines of "Meowth as we've seen before" on regular meowth, and "Meowth as we see in the Alola region". We literally don't know what pokemon will get Alola forms, saying that because it was in a trailer means it won't get one is stupid. They could be another foreign trainer's or as a placeholder. I don't think we're going to be seeing many wild Gigalith in Alola.
>>
Reminder to everyone saying "Arcanine deconfirmed!"

Every. Single. Pokemon. Trailer. Has the text
>Game footage is not final
>>
If the "leaker" had said Alolan Rattata was Dark/Bug would he have still been correct?

Missing off Normal doesn't matter apparently but what if he had mentioned an incorrect type rather than just omitting the correct dual type
>>
>>28197964
>>28198022
That doesn't necessarily mean anything though, GF can set any Pokémon they want to "wild" for the sake of the trailer. The most recent trailer has a wild level 50 Dragonite for example, which doesn't seem super likely to be an actual in-game encounter. Also I'm too lazy to check but I thiiink they've even had "wild" starters in the trailers.
>>
>>28196312
Then you should consider suicide
>>
>>28198045
>foreign trainer
Sometimes I'm not sure if people on /vp/ are just chronically lazy or simply retarded.
>>
>>28195844
I think we can all agree that the "real leaks" leak has more legitimacy than the chinese leak at this point.
>>
>>28198045
The trailer argument is moot, this is about what is listed on the website. If you click on Arcanine you get its complete dex entry. There is no Alolan Arcanine.
>>
>>28198199
Real leaks leak, if right, confirms the chinese leak since it specifically references them.
>>
>>28198154
It's really not too farfetched to think they'll have Tourists, an actual established trainer class, appear with the classic versions of Alola form 'mons.
Not saying that's the case with Arcanine though.
>>
>>28198199
>A leak that has got everything correct
VS
>A leak that has got some things correct, some things half correct and some things blatantly wrong
no
>>
>>28198207
>The website is gonna spoil things before they make official annoucements
>>
Then wtf happened to Arcanine? I'm lost.
>>
>>28198280
>They're gonna put the regular Arcanine on the website as a placeholder until they reveal the Alola form, instead of just not mentioning it at all until reveal time
>>
>>28198134
>most recent
Do you get off on being wrong or a liar? Neither the one from today nor the one with Crabrawler had a Dragonite. The only one that I remember having one was the one with Alolan Exeggutor and that was your own.
Feel free to correct me though, I'm looking through all of them now to find that elusive Dragonite of yours and it would save me quite some time if you just pointed out the trailer in question.
>>
>>28198629
https://youtu.be/HK1wEfvA6lI?t=1m43s
>>
>>28198629
>>28198723
BTFO
>>
>>28198134
I hope that you don't think stands on the opponent's side without trainer=wild. The reason why Arcanine is singled out so much is because it appeared with the wild encounter text in the chinese vgc trailer.
>>
>>28195844
I really don't want the starters leak to be real. I was so set on nyabii (fire starter cant remember english name) already, but this makes mokuro look so fucking cool and nyabii looks shit.

I can't see it being real though because that ashimari final is so fucking horrendous.
>>
>>28195859

They all piggybacked off this leak you retard
>>
>>28198759
Fair enough, I did kind of assume on this one I guess. Regardless, they can do whatever they feel like for the trailers, and it's not like they haven't done it before. Having the wild text doesn't REALLY prove anything unless the Arcanine was actually shown to come out when the trainer was walking through tall grass or something.
>>
>>28198723
>made a different one for the actual trailer
Just why? Why didn't they leave Dragonite and changed it to Gumshoos. Does GF have some special brand of autism?
Aside from that, congratulations you were right, but as the other anon already said it just stands there without the encounter message unlike Arcanine.
>>
we could just assume that the leak is right and he put some mistakes volontarly like every other true leaker
>>
>>28198908
People always single out the trailer or the website when it's the combination of both that makes it seem unlikely at this point in time. Sure there could be specific island forms or maybe it was just a ruse all along but with what we got till now this sounds far more reaching then the simple answer that it's just not gonna happen.
And before everyone screams denialfag, I don't give a shit about the rest of the leak.
For all I care he might even be one of those intentional misleading points.
I also want Alola Arcanine, preferably not just water but I still want one. I just don't think that it seems very likely at this point. I'm not trying to discredit this leak with it though.
>>
What if the types were wrong because the leaker guessed types based on what they looked like?

Could you look at ninetales and think it might be fairy? I think it's plausible.
>>
>>28198759
>Game footage is not final

All trailers have this text.
>>
>>28199399
>fairy
Sure.
>fire
No.
Hey, but if he can intentionally or unintentionally fuck up this much with Ninetails, Arcanine might have a chance to be not just mono water if he does end up real against all odds.
>>
>>28199474
Fine, let's assume it's a placeholder. So what about the website? And no, 'it's just a ruse guys' is a shit reason.
>>
>got island based birds right
>got beware name right
>predicted before anyone else alola-forms
>predicted half-right both ninetales fairy type and rattata dark type
So how many things will it need to get somewhat right for you denialfags to believe it? The abra line? The nidorans line? The doduo one? The half type breed cat?

>>28197870
Fuck off faggot, still waiting for that SardonicKaleidoscopicJaguar of yours.
Thread posts: 132
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.