[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys remember how it was the very first time you play

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Do you guys remember how it was the very first time you play Pokemon?

How old were you then?

Which one did you pick?

How did it feel getting buttraped by Brock?

Lastly, how did it feel beating Blue for the first time?

Because for me, it feels absolutely fucking amazing. I was 5, playing Pokemon Yellow and went to an adventure with Pikachu. Through trials and errors I made it through the Dark Cave (I was 6 this time around), then the Victory Road, and finally beating Blue when I was fucking 8. 3 Whole years. It felt like a real adventure.
>>
Somehow I fucking got through Mt moon without flash as a kid. I'll never forget having my ass slapped by blue right before the boat
>>
>>28194720
>>
>>28194720
>I'll never forget having my ass slapped by blue right before the boat
That was seriously frustrating. At least at the Pokemon Tower Graveyard he was there standing, waiting for us.

> got through Mt moon without flash
Hold on, isn't Mt. Moon lit? It's the cave with Team Rockets around, right?
>>
>>28194671
Easy because I picked bulbasaur
>>
>>28194831
This. I aint no fool. Bulbasaur is the way to go.
>>
>>28194671
IIRC I was playing Red or Blue, I can't remember who I chose first, probably Charmander then saw video game Gary chose Squirtle, so I made a new game thinking I was slick and picked Squirtle then saw he had Bulbasaur so I just went on to play, evolving him until I got it to Blastoise and I remember not liking the seal looking sprite next to it in my select screen but continued to use him since Hydro Pump made Blaine's Dragonair my bitch. I think I beat him that second time even with the weakness, I believe I was seven or eight back then, born in '92
>>
>>28194851
Dragonite
>>
Brock was easy, but then again I had Squirtle and Mankey.
Misty, though? She fucked me up the first time.
>>
>>28194851
Blaine's Deagonair?
>>
>>28194671
I didnt get buttraped by brock because i took squirtle and i wasnt a shitter for my age
>>
>>28194671
7, Blue, Charmander.
Felt good, man.
>>
>>28194950
Read more please
>>
>>28194671
Chose Totodile

I remember getting rid of Gust, thinking Whirlwind was just a stronger move, and realising my mistake. Which made me learn to save more often
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.