[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never experience gen 2 for the first time ever again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1446375648303.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1446375648303.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>you will never experience gen 2 for the first time ever again
>you will never be a kid without a worry in the world other than homework ever again
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR
>>
You never really realise what you had until you lose it.
>>
File: conceal don't feel.jpg (103KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
conceal don't feel.jpg
103KB, 500x271px
>>28190813
Don't do it, anon! You have so much to live for!

Gen 2 was my first love too.
>>
>>28190813
grow up manchild
>>
>>28190813
I feel you OP.
>>
I feel it except towards gen 3. I have become a borderline alcoholic.
>>
>>28190813
Feels good not being a kid anymore desu
Work is the same as school as long as you don't get fired, plus you get paid.
>>
>never, ever, will you feel the awe when you discover there's yet another region when you thought the game was over
>>
> implying i ever worried about homework
that's why i'm unemployed now
>>
File: 1335370329636.png (58KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1335370329636.png
58KB, 900x900px
> You will never experience the wonder of discovering all the new pokemon because you have a compulsion to google all of them the moment they're released
> you will never emotionally bond with another shitmon again
>>
>>28190813

It was shit desu. Time to grow up and enjoy new things, dumb feels poster
>>
>>28190848
living before everything would be online was amazing, I had finished Johto for a while when I realized 'hey I never surfed by my hometown before' and that discovery was what gilded my experience
>>
>>28190887
Uhh anon you have to surf there to get to the pokemon league. Prof Elm even tells you too.

Anyway, gen II has so many hidden mons found in certain locations that you can play the whole game and never see. There where a ton of them I never saw until gen III.
>>
>>28190887
> finished johto
> 'I never surfed by my hometown before'

did you just...not know the E4 was a thing?
>>
>>28190813

>>>/r9k/
>>
>>28190903
>>28190904
yeah that was my first game so I didn't know what to expect, plus I was like 5 or so at the time
>>
>>28190813
I know the feel OP. Gen 2 was and is my absolute favorite Gen. I will never forget the new awesome Pokemon and the new super comfy region. Having a shiny Smoochum hack out of the odd egg. It was all just so fucking great. GSC have this graphical style where everything is colored fairly well and detailed enough yet still primitive and barren like Gen 1 which gives it a very comfy homey feel as well as a sense of mystery.

Sorry for my typing the damn comma key is busted.
>>
File: 1413088862425.jpg (91KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
1413088862425.jpg
91KB, 653x490px
>You will never make your first friend through Pokemon ever again
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.