[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tiers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9

Hi, faggots.
I'm 29. Typhlosion has been my favorite Pokemon since I first played Gold Version, and I can't wait to see its Mega. I don't really care what tier lists say; I've found ways to 1-shot legendary Water-types with it, so it works for me.
I've come to find that tier lists, in general, are bullshit. I've mained Ness on Smash since 1999, and have had more success against top-tiers than anyone I know. Karen has always been right: Pick what you like, personally. You'll have a great time, and more success in the meta.
What do you like - not by Smogon or Serebii standards, but your own?
>>
File: allhailthelectricchicken.jpg (5KB, 186x186px) Image search: [Google]
allhailthelectricchicken.jpg
5KB, 186x186px
>>28188520
I dont know what tier he is nor do i care. Zapdos will always have a special place in my heart
>>
I hope the johto starters do get Megas or Alola forms
I liked that one leak that said they'd have
Pure Fairy, Ground and Fighting types and then get their actual types as a secondary type when they were fully evolved
>>
>>28188520
Feraligator
>>
File: IMAG0614.jpg (1MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0614.jpg
1MB, 1836x3264px
>>28188583
Zapdos is fucking radical. Lists can eat shit, bro.
>>
>>28188583
He's OU
>>
File: 53974664_p0.png (310KB, 1200x1200px)
53974664_p0.png
310KB, 1200x1200px
This cute bug.
I'm not going to try it in competitive for the sheer fact that I couldn't bear to see it get destroyed, and it'd definitely happen.
I really wish Gamefreak'd give this cutie a *good* mega or alolan form or *something* just to make it somewhat more viable so I don't have to cringe whenever I see something drop it in one hit.
>>
File: d3835.jpg (224KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
d3835.jpg
224KB, 1024x683px
>>28188520
Garchomp
Dragon-type master race
>>
>>28188614
I just like how well the Johto starter designs fit in with the Alola region, in general:
>a volcano
>an alligator
>a giant flower
>tropical setting
It's the perfect theme for them. In fact, I think they belong more in Alola, and the leaked mons more in Johto, save Otterclown 2.0, which would look out of place in a freakshow.
>>
>>28188520
>Shiny Typhlosion
Op wot?
>>
File: 1471402872508.jpg (125KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471402872508.jpg
125KB, 1280x720px
>>28188520
>I'm 29. Typhlosion has been my favorite Pokemon since I first played Gold Version
Good for you, I don't give 3 shits

>I don't really care what tier lists say; I've found ways to 1-shot legendary Water-types with it, so it works for me.
Seriously don't give a fuck. Typhlosion is a One Trick Pony 99% of the time with Choice Scarf Eruption.

>I've mained Ness on Smash since 1999, and have had more success against top-tiers than anyone I know.
I'm sure HBox, ZeRo and Isaih would beat your ass so bad you'd question your ability to play any video game competitively.

>Karen has always been right: Pick what you like, personally. You'll have a great time, and more success in the meta.
Not only are you ignorant, but you feel the need to spread lies too. Fuck off.

>What do you like - not by Smogon or Serebii standards, but your own?
I like the idea of you fucking off. I think this thread has a better home on Gamefaqs or /soc/ than here.

Don't forget to choke on some dicks tonight
>>
>>28188721
I like the idea of them getting Alolan forms. We could get one partway through the game like with the Gen 1 starters in X&Y.

The Johto starters could use some love
>>
File: LUST.png (73KB, 206x201px) Image search: [Google]
LUST.png
73KB, 206x201px
>>28188777
>not liking dicks
baka desu senpai
>>
>>28188708
Sinnoh was my second wind with Pokemon. I played RBY/GSC, kind of meh'd my way through Hoenn, forgot the franchise for a while, until one day. I got up and checked Serebii. I was in Knoxville, TN, 2006. The entire DP Pokedex had been released. I spent a solid 3 hours going over all them, and Garchomp was the one that stood out to me most, outside of Mismagius, Dialga, and Darkrai. Everything just looked better. The Pokemon were awesome. The region was amazing, and the music was unimpeachable. Garchomp was the new T-Tar then.
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>28188520
I loved mawile since i first saw her (daughteruu not waifuu)
used her in my battles against friends i didnt care if smogon and vgc said she sucked
She lead my team pre-gen 6
Now she carries my team
>>
>>28188520

Tiers aren't bullshit and exist because tiers are based on results.

If a character or item produces more results, it's going to be put high on the tier lists while if a character or item doesn't produce many results, its going to be low in the tier list.

Yeah, you as a stick weilder can beat someone with a Broadsword, but you're gonna have a hellva lot harder time trying to beat him down with a stick than simply using another broadsword.
>>
>>28188777
You sound like your parents hit you a lot.
>>
>>28188520
I use Quick Feet Ursaring with Fling

Flinging Toxic Orb really fucks over physically defensive tanks like Hippowdown and Milotic. They never see it coming.
>>
So you're a scrub who beats 9 year olds with your FABORIT POKEMON? Congrats.
>>
>>28188857
Items are a part of Smash. So are all the levels, characters, etc. The same purists who insist they've mastered the game, are the same ones who couldn't set up a 4-item KO combo to save their lives. How can anyone claim they've mastered anything, if they refuse to ignore more core elements than they acknowledge?
Most of these guys are just a bunch of Rock Lees: They want to be splendid ninjas using only taijutsu. So I just go with what I like, and usually make those people eat shit.
>>
I don't care Mega Rayquaza is my bro and I can beat anyone with him
>>
>>28188937
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.